Download help needed!

Go to CruxDreams.com

Travis II

Assistant executioner
Hi there!

I'm hoping someone can help with getting a particular video as an mp4 file to view offline? It's on xhamster, link below, but I'm not really a regular enough visitor to this kind of thing to be confident clicking on options like downloads! I'm hoping that maybe someone has a safe saved copy of the video that you might be willing to share, or maybe save it for me and scan it for ads or malware?

https://m.xhamster.com/videos/woman-back-harsh-whipping-8157206

Kind regards,
T2

I think if you want to download the video, you have to register on the site (it's free). Then you just click download, choose the video quality and get your .mp4 file. It is as easy as that.

Apparently, there is a new option where you can download the video without logging in. But I just tried and it did not work for me. The download works fine when I'm logged in though.

I have downloaded a few videos from xhamster in the past and never had any troubles with the files (like viruses). I guess xhamster is a big commercial site that cannot afford offering infected files for download.

Video Download Helper is free and can be used with xhamster. The file is saved as .webm which can then be converted to mp4 or whatever.

Back
Top Bottom