Drawings by Montycrusto

Go to CruxDreams.com
At the risk of making more work for you, a suggestion: The larger rat, with its head closer to and looking at her vagina, carried more menace (and erotic charge).
Yeah you’re right, I’m going to redraw the whole thing anyway (for the fifth time, lol).. I’m very bad at drawing rats, I’ve got some reference pics somewhere but I haven’t dug them out yet.

Yeah you’re right, I’m going to redraw the whole thing anyway (for the fifth time, lol).. I’m very bad at drawing rats, I’ve got some reference pics somewhere but I haven’t dug them out yet.

Well, I am really looking forward to the finished page! And whilst it is always clear just how much work goes into each of your drawings Monty, it is fascinating to see the process you have to go through each time. Thanks for sharing it!

“Pandamonium”
View attachment 739720
Ink on paper..
just a dumb idea, some friends on DA were doing panda-girls and I thought why not?
Here you go: Feedback!:Laie_22mini: Encouragement!:cheer:

Seriously, lovely work. The chains are nice but the girls and the poses and mystery are all top rate! Thank you.:clapping:

“Pandamonium”
View attachment 739720
Ink on paper..
just a dumb idea, some friends on DA were doing panda-girls and I thought why not?

Outstanding as usual, Monty. Mind you, I’m still hoping that you’ll do a version of this lady

27D426E3-44BC-47CD-A7A4-F1EC48B3DE7E.jpeg

without the (insert obscenity here) ears. ;)

Normally I’d say commission me you bastard but I think you have earned that one,,, just just don’t expect it right now :smash2:

Fair enough Monty. I gather you’re also working on variations on the theme of "Mine Slave and Guard," in which organ A is visible and inserted into orifice B.

Proceed. ;) :babeando:

Attachments

• 935DCBCB-2FBA-4C02-B9CC-9FFFFC37560F.png
    935DCBCB-2FBA-4C02-B9CC-9FFFFC37560F.png
    414.2 KB · Views: 693
Aletessa’s bondage story
544D4D73-6082-4D6A-9BC0-F1D9ED3FAAB9.jpeg
She had got into the habit of slipping on a pair of handcuffs while writing. The unyielding steel bracelets locked around her wrists helped her to get into the mood, while the headphones helped her to focus. Her fingers flew across the keyboard; she could already tell this was going to be one of her hottest bondage stories...

Her headphones muted the sound of two kidnappers breaking into her apartment. They couldn't believe their luck when they realized she was utterly oblivious to their presence. Even better, they could read her wild fantasies scrolling across the screen in front of them. Calmly they prepared their duct tape and chloroform. This was going to be the best kidnapping ever...

Aletessa’s bondage story
View attachment 743988
She had got into the habit of slipping on a pair of handcuffs while writing. The unyielding steel bracelets locked around her wrists helped her to get into the mood, while the headphones helped her to focus. Her fingers flew across the keyboard; she could already tell this was going to be one of her hottest bondage stories...

Her headphones muted the sound of two kidnappers breaking into her apartment. They couldn't believe their luck when they realized she was utterly oblivious to their presence. Even better, they could read her wild fantasies scrolling across the screen in front of them. Calmly they prepared their duct tape and chloroform. This was going to be the best kidnapping ever...

This shows promise. As long as they’re not just going to hold her for ransom. ;)

Aletessa’s bondage story
View attachment 743988

Wonderful Drawing - Wonderful Story! :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Kinktober “Theft”
A431381F-0733-4E28-B124-85C764EEABDF.jpeg
“Now don’t make any sudden moves, Pussy Girl, and maybe I won’t have to shoot you. Your scheme to break in and steal my secret plans seems to have gone wrong; this is hardly surprising, as it was in fact a trap. There’s nothing in that desk drawer but a pair of handcuffs. Now put them on, there’s a good girl, with your hands behind your back... and then I will decide what to do with you”

Back
Top Bottom