Drawings by Montycrusto

Go to CruxDreams.com
perhaps someone will fix her car, and take her for a romantic drive in the countryside..
View attachment 646617
"Road-trip"
I need not a Royce. My Emily on top the cowling is ten times better!

BTW, a better position for Barb as behind the steering wheel from Tree's Mustang.

Monty's Mechanics for Distressed Damsels - they don't just service the car, they service the driver too!
Service includes an oil change:
"Squirt"
squirt_by_montycrusto_dcpckkt-pre.jpg
"What's the matter, slave? You don't like the drink I made for you? You should be grateful - it's all you're getting today. And I took such care mixing it for you; three parts water and one part your master's piss. Tomorrow you can have half and half. You'll get used to it. Maybe I'll let you drink it neat, straight from the 'tap', one day, if you're good."

"edge"
edge_by_montycrusto_dcp8nbs-pre.jpg
"Ah, Your Ladyship, you look ravishing, despite your humiliating situation. I trust you are well rested? No? I see by the tattered rags of your soiled and semen-stained dress, that the soldiers of the castle garrison have visited you during the night to pay their respects. And your bruises suggest that they were not gentle.

Now kneel before me, traitor's whore, while I shear off your dishevelled locks; nothing must get in the way of my blade. On your knees! That's right. Mmm... such lovely hair, to adorn the head of such a vile traitor! Now, while I wield these shears, you may kiss my manhood to express your humble gratitude. If you satisfy me, and swallow every drop, I may be motivated to see that both you and your traitor lover are granted clean and quick deaths. But bite me, and I'll cut more than your hair off, know what I mean?

Oh, that feels so good, keep sucking until I command you to stop, aristocratic bitch! This will be your last act upon this Earth, so take care to perform it well. You may have been a proud lady once; now you're no more than a chained and filthy prison slut, to be used by her jailers for their pleasure, men you would once have treated with contempt. And now you kneel with your mouth full of your executioner's cock, waiting for him to fill your throat; you'll gulp it down as your last meal before you are thrown over the chopping block and your sufferings are ended by my axe-blade's exquisitely sharpened edge.."

"edge"
View attachment 647946
"Ah, Your Ladyship, you look ravishing, despite your humiliating situation. I trust you are well rested? No? I see by the tattered rags of your soiled and semen-stained dress, that the soldiers of the castle garrison have visited you during the night to pay their respects. And your bruises suggest that they were not gentle.

Now kneel before me, traitor's whore, while I shear off your dishevelled locks; nothing must get in the way of my blade. On your knees! That's right. Mmm... such lovely hair, to adorn the head of such a vile traitor! Now, while I wield these shears, you may kiss my manhood to express your humble gratitude. If you satisfy me, and swallow every drop, I may be motivated to see that both you and your traitor lover are granted clean and quick deaths. But bite me, and I'll cut more than your hair off, know what I mean?

Oh, that feels so good, keep sucking until I command you to stop, aristocratic bitch! This will be your last act upon this Earth, so take care to perform it well. You may have been a proud lady once; now you're no more than a chained and filthy prison slut, to be used by her jailers for their pleasure, men you would once have treated with contempt. And now you kneel with your mouth full of your executioner's cock, waiting for him to fill your throat; you'll gulp it down as your last meal before you are thrown over the chopping block and your sufferings are ended by my axe-blade's exquisitely sharpened edge.."

telepathy at work, today I was haunted by a fantasy of having my hair slashed off just like that,
the only difference being that I was going to be whipped, not beheaded -
of course in either case, my hair mustn't be allowed to get in the way of the axe or the lash
(and there's a good market for girls' hair in the wigmaking trade)

telepathy at work, today I was haunted by a fantasy of having my hair slashed off just like that,
the only difference being that I was going to be whipped, not beheaded -
of course in either case, my hair mustn't be allowed to get in the way of the axe or the lash
(and there's a good market for girls' hair in the wigmaking trade)
I'd certainly prefer a whipping to a beheading... in my kopfkino she is spared the axe, at the last moment, and dragged back to the dungeons to endure further indignities... many of which I am sure would feature in your headcanon too :D

Back
Top Bottom