Drawings by Montycrusto

Go to CruxDreams.com
meanwhile...

"thirsty" (further adventures of convict 748)
thirsty_by_montycrusto_dcubzn8-pre.jpg

Convict 748 is not permitted to speak unless spoken to. When she is in need of water during her 10-hour shift, sweating and caked with dust, she knows from experience what she is required to do. She kneels in the dirt, one knee on either side of the heavy stone block she is shackled to. She then folds her arms behind her back, as best she can, since the hoe remains chained to her right wrist. She opens her mouth, and sticks out her pierced and ringed tongue; this tells the overseer that she is thirsty. Failure to perform any one of these signals will result in her not only being denied a drink of water, but also being punished for taking an unauthorized rest.

Resentfully, the overseer gets to his feet, and brings a water bottle to the kneeling woman.

"Thirsty already?" he growls, hooking a finger into her nose ring and pulling upwards, tipping her head back. He uncaps the plastic bottle and holds it to her lips. She drinks deeply, gratefully, gazing up into his eyes. It is still morning, and the water is relatively cool. What's more, it still tastes fresh; as the day wears on, the overseer usually begins to top up her half-empty water bottles with his own urine. By the mid-afternoon, as far as 748 can tell, there is nothing in the bottles but piss, which is disgusting and humiliating, but she is forced to drink it or suffer dehydration, which she knows from experience is even worse.

He pats the top of her head as she glugs down the water, refreshing her parched throat. She doesn't flinch from his touch - she knows he is not in a mood to punish her - not just yet. He withdraws the half-empty bottle from her lips and replaces the cap. The next time she drinks, she knows, the water will be tainted. One of these days, she thinks, he's just going to take out his cock and piss straight down my throat...

"There, 748, that should keep you going. Now get back to work, you lazy bitch, or you'll feel the end of my whip! Come on, you worthless piece of shit, get to your feet - I want to see some hard labour, and hear those bells ringing!"

Wearily the convict heaves herself up and takes up her hoe again. She swings it at the ground, her nipple bells and chains jingling. The hoe digs in, and she works the long handle like a lever until it loosens its clod of earth. She swings again, breaking up the clod into dusty lumps. The overseer watches for a moment, before returning to his seat in the shade. He throws the prisoner's half-empty bottle on the ground near his chair, and takes a chilled beer from the insulated box, packed with ice-blocks, which keeps his own drinks cool. Ah, he thinks, taking a swig; that's refreshing.

Out in the blinding sunlight, the chained, branded and naked convict hacks away at the dry soil, blinking the stinging sweat away from her eyes. The rings set into her septum and clitoris shake and wiggle with every movement, as do the infernal bells hanging from her pierced nipples, tickling her relentlessly, but she does not dare to stop working. Already she feels her thirst beginning to return, but she must be careful. If she asks for more too soon, she will merely earn herself a whipping instead of water...

can't resist a bit more of convict 748's story .. this is a juicy bit:

"Groped"
hard labour 3_by_montycrusto_dcuc9ru-pre.jpg

3: Groped..

Convict 748 has been working almost continuously for five hours, hacking at the dusty ground, naked and in chains. Exhausted and caked with sweat and dirt, she dares not stop, for fear of the overseer's whip. When she sees him approaching across the field, she knows what to expect. Every day is the same. She is almost grateful, knowing that she will at least be able to rest her tired arms and shoulders for a few precious minutes. The small group of watchers just beyond the boundary fence also seem to know what's up; several of them raise binoculars and cameras in readiness. This is what they are here to see.

Obediently 748 folds her arms behind her back, as she has been ordered to do, whenever she is not working, or restrained some other way.

"Hey 748!" calls the overseer as he approaches, "time for your morning rape, you lucky cunt! I know it's the highlight of your day, being raped in chains by your overseer. You've been working like a slave... well, that's what you are, I suppose... so you deserve a break. Turn the fuck around and show me your slutty little ass..."

She obeys, used to being addressed in this fashion by now. The overseer comes very close; she smells his beery breath. One of his hands reaches round to squeeze her breast, making the little bell on her nipple-ring jingle jauntily.

"Jesus, 748, your tits are so small, I wouldn't be able to find them without these bells on your nipples." The chained woman knows better than to protest, merely groaning softly as she is mauled. His other hand snakes down under her crotch; he kicks her shackled ankles apart to make room for his hand between her legs. She suddenly feels his rough fingers at her genitals, poking, prodding and invading.

"Are you going to juice up for me, like a good little fuck toy?" he purrs, right into her ear, as his fingers slide across her labia. One of his stubby fingers slips into the ring set through her clitoris; she gasps softly as it is pulled. "Oh yes, I'm wearing your ring on my finger," says the overseer, "it doesn't mean we're married or anything. Who would want a dirty, sweaty little convict like you? Besides, legally speaking you're not even a human being - just a piece of state property - a sack of meat. Come on, girl-meat, juice up for me! I want that condemned cunt dripping wet! Or do you want me to use the meat tenderizer?" He taps the coiled whip, hanging in its thong at his belt, and pushes the whip's blunt handle into the cleft between her buttocks.

She leans back into his embrace, bone-weary, but determined to avoid a whipping. His fingers moving inside her vagina and tugging at her clitoris-ring begin to have an arousing effect, no doubt enhanced by the humiliation of being manhandled naked and in chains, and the prospect of being raped in full view of a group of strangers. In any case, she begins to respond to his touch. He detects her moistening cunt immediately.

"That's better, convict bitch." He grabs the two rings attached to the front of her waist shackle, to steady her. "Now, bend over and wiggle that ass for me!"

"Sadie"
sadie_by_montycrusto_dbsayir-pre.jpg
(a rare vanilla drawing, I did it for KristinF (whom some of you may know, she does BDSM CG pictures on DA and Renderotica) after her beloved dog Sadie died; Kristin sent me a photo to work from.. don't worry, though, that's the last doggy picture I'll upload here, I haven't gone totally soft ;):))

Last edited by a moderator:
Time for more of the adventures of convict 748...
scan_20160521_by_montycrusto_dcuels0-pre.jpg
4: Raped

As she bends forward, a cheer goes up from the watching men at the field gate; she hears cameras clicking, a few claps and shouts from these witnesses to her utter degradation...

Even while she is being raped, convict 748 cannot put down her work tool, since it is chained to her wrist. The overseer swings it around her body, in front of her thighs, and grabs hold of it on both sides of her. He uses it to pull her towards him, and she suddenly feels his cock pushing into her pussy. Bent double over the wooden bar, the chained woman struggles to keep her hands folded behind her back, knowing she will be punished for any failure. Brutally the overseer shafts her vagina, pulling her up on tiptoe with the hoe handle, making her nipple bells jingle and her chains rattle; the heavy ring set through her clitoris swings and bounces; despite herself, she feels aroused.

Once, she was an ambitious and talented career girl, looking always to the next promotion, using people to get ahead and further her career. Now she is no more than a naked and sweating sex slave, being raped in public, in chains. Branded into her flesh with hot irons are reminders that she must be punished, whipped and raped as often as possible. Her nose has been ringed like a pig. Her clitoris is ringed also, to torment and control her further. Even her tongue has been pierced and ringed, slurring her speech, and adding to her bondage and degradation. Bent double and being jerked about like a puppet by the brutal violation, her humiliation knows no limits; she has become no more than what he called her: a piece of meat.

"Oh yes.." the overseer mutters, "oh yes, you like that don't you, little convict slut, a good fucking from your overseer, to give you more energy to work... you're my fuck toy to rape whenever I want... yes... so good... I'm going to ... fuck you... unconscious ...then whip you... awake... again..."

748 is suddenly aware of her branded skin, the tight metal collar locked round her neck, the waist shackle padlocked round her middle, her fettered ankles chained to a heavy stone. She feels the weight of her clit ring, her tits swinging and jingling, the wooden bar pulling her off the ground, forcing her back on to the man's cock, she feels every thrust deep in her vagina. Her utter debasement washes over her as a surge of adrenaline - and this humiliation arouses her still further, everything coalescing and building to a climax...

The man throws back his head and groans as he shoots his load into the helpless prisoner's body; even as hot and exhausted as she is, she feels his boiling seed jetting into her and adds her groans to his, drenched with orgasm. The onlookers hoot and jeer, filming the scene on their phones. 748 lowers her head. Show's over. The overseer pushes her off him, and she falls face-down into the dust.

"You're a fine one, 748, look at all that pussy juice running down your legs! You fucking love this, don't you! Oh no, we're not done yet - not by a long way." She turns her face - caked with sweat and filth - to look at him, and sees he is uncoiling his whip. No, surely he wouldn't...

She knows perfectly well that he would.

"Sadie"
View attachment 653987
(a rare vanilla drawing, I did it for KristinF (whom some of you may know, she does BDSM CG pictures on DA and Renderotica) after her beloved dog Sadie died; Kristin sent me a photo to work from.. don't worry, though, that's the last doggy picture I'll upload here, I haven't gone totally soft ;):))
Aww so sweet.... :)

"A Beautiful View"
a_beautiful_view_by_montycrusto_dbyq3c9-pre.jpg
New Year, 2018. London.

I'd blindfolded her and led her naked out on to the balcony, chaining her collar to the railing. She wasn't happy about it, but she trusted me, even when I kicked her ankles apart and shackled them, too, to the railing. The air was cold, and she shivered. Anyone looking up from the street would have seen her, stark naked, legs spread wide, arms cuffed tightly behind her back.

I took a chair just inside the room, facing the open balcony window, poured myself a glass of champagne, and enjoyed the view. Delicious.

Midnight. The bells of Big Ben tolled across the hushed and expectant city. Thousands of faces turned upward. Suddenly the night sky erupted in fizzing, popping fireworks, their luminous ejecta bursting out of the darkness. I watched her jump every time a bang or whistle came close - it must have been much worse because of the blindfold.

Well, I had promised her a hotel room with a balcony offering a good view of the fireworks. I never promised that she would be allowed to see them.

Her twitching backside was having quite an effect on me. I would finish my champagne, then join her on the balcony. She could bend forward over the rail quite safely, with her ankles chained like that. Then I'd give her fireworks.

Back
Top Bottom