Drawings by Montycrusto

Go to CruxDreams.com
"Locked"
locked_by_montycrusto_dcwoktm-pre.jpg
Locked in a dungeon beneath the Palazzo Ducale, Isabella squirmed in her chains, and thought of her gallant lover, the brilliant, dashing Lodovico di Mascalzone. "Fly to me, Lodovico," she thought. "Rescue me!" She was certain he would find her, perhaps sneaking into the dungeons in disguise, outwitting the guards, and breaking her chains to liberate her with a kiss... But what could be keeping him? She couldn't bear much more of this torment, locked into this cruel iron mask and spiked chastity-belt on the orders of the Duke, whose displeasure she had incurred. Deprived of sight, she listened for the sound of footsteps, always wondering if it was her beloved Lodovico, or just the jailer come to feed her some of that revolting prison gruel, or use her helpless mouth for his disgusting pleasures.

A short distance away, down a dark corridor, two men were in conversation.

"Thank you, sir," said the jailer, "I am glad we were able to come to this arrangement; your payment will keep that prisoner available for your private use until the end of the month."

"I commend you on your diligence, "said the other man, "That ungrateful bitch almost cost me the Duke's favour; to have her at my mercy is worth a lot to me. And Lodovico di Mascalzone always pays his debts."

Well, folks, that's about all I've got, apart from a few sketches :)
View attachment 658190
Thanks for following this thread; I may update with more drawings when I've got some :D
Top part is almost precisely the scene envisioned in my "Nurse" story. Excellent work!

There are some of us girls here who have to be held by an anchor,
or we'd fly away with our fantasies!
Congrats on that number of views Monty -
a nice number to look at, but a devil to say it after a drink or two :p

"Crawl"
crawl_by_montycrusto_for_cf.jpg
Crawl, damn you! I don't care if the street is covered with filth and excrement, you'll crawl through all of it.. You've been condemned to public humiliation and whipping, and that's what you're going to get. Once you're locked in the pillory, you'll get thirty lashes of the whip, but that's the easy part. Then, we'll leave you to the tender mercies of the townsfolk. Pretty girls like you always draw a crowd. You'd better hope they're in a friendly mood, or you may not last until morning. I hope you like spit-roasts! Ha ha!

"Crawl"
View attachment 679535
Crawl, damn you! I don't care if the street is covered with filth and excrement, you'll crawl through all of it.. You've been condemned to public humiliation and whipping, and that's what you're going to get. Once you're locked in the pillory, you'll get thirty lashes of the whip, but that's the easy part. Then, we'll leave you to the tender mercies of the townsfolk. Pretty girls like you always draw a crowd. You'd better hope they're in a friendly mood, or you may not last until morning. I hope you like spit-roasts! Ha ha!
We missed you, Monty!!!

Back
Top Bottom