Drawings by Montycrusto

Go to CruxDreams.com
Dragons are my speciality..
37E6D5F1-C98B-47FC-A1EF-5C2893840A1E.jpeg

It's my favourite kind of dragon... the over-confident kind, which fears no man, because "No Man Can Harm It". Well, this particular dragon is about to get the shock of its life...

(Made for a competition on DeviantArt, you have to use a particular ref photo).

Dragons are my speciality..
View attachment 806666

It's my favourite kind of dragon... the over-confident kind, which fears no man, because "No Man Can Harm It". Well, this particular dragon is about to get the shock of its life...

(Made for a competition on DeviantArt, you have to use a particular ref photo).
As I said on DA, you have turned the ref photo into an ex of mine (and it's scary!). Nice drawing.

“You Expect Me To Wear THIS??”
04F39949-8C64-4ED2-8AAE-0D6706606F9D.jpeg
Ink on paper. (illustration to“Mira in Prison “ by Davidlain on DeviantArt. I’ve wanted to illustrate this story for ages. This is from chapter 4:”The Uniform”. Mira is a feisty and extremely opinionated prisoner, who complains ALL THE TIME... reminds me of someone here...)
Extract:
“Here's your entire new wardrobe. If I were you, I'd learn to appreciate it, because this is going to be the only thing you're allowed to wear for a long, long time." The cop said as he threw the bag at Mira. The bag was made from rough striped cloth, it was dirty, stinky and had quite a few holes in it. With utmost disgust, Mira unwrapped the filthy thing, but found nothing in there.

"There seems to be some mistake, there's no uniform in this package. Is this supposed to be some kind of a joke?"

"The joke is on you." The policeman grinned. "What you called a package IS your uniform. Put it on if you don't want to stay naked."

Mira's eyes went round with terror as she slowly realised that the cop was not joking. At a closer inspection, the disgusting piece of rough cloth that she was handed turned out to be a primitive dress! It was old and worn out, but the prison stripes were still clearly visible. It didn't even resemble a modern uniform, it looked like something a nineteenth century convict would wear on a prison farm. The girl began to shake when she realised the cops wanted her to put this disgusting thing on! This was worse than her worst nightmares! Unable to control her feelings, she screamed and threw it to the floor.”

“You Expect Me To Wear THIS??”
View attachment 813164
Ink on paper. (illustration to“Mira in Prison “ by Davidlain on DeviantArt. I’ve wanted to illustrate this story for ages. This is from chapter 4:”The Uniform”. Mira is a feisty and extremely opinionated prisoner, who complains ALL THE TIME... reminds me of someone here...)
Extract:
“Here's your entire new wardrobe. If I were you, I'd learn to appreciate it, because this is going to be the only thing you're allowed to wear for a long, long time." The cop said as he threw the bag at Mira. The bag was made from rough striped cloth, it was dirty, stinky and had quite a few holes in it. With utmost disgust, Mira unwrapped the filthy thing, but found nothing in there.

"There seems to be some mistake, there's no uniform in this package. Is this supposed to be some kind of a joke?"

"The joke is on you." The policeman grinned. "What you called a package IS your uniform. Put it on if you don't want to stay naked."

Mira's eyes went round with terror as she slowly realised that the cop was not joking. At a closer inspection, the disgusting piece of rough cloth that she was handed turned out to be a primitive dress! It was old and worn out, but the prison stripes were still clearly visible. It didn't even resemble a modern uniform, it looked like something a nineteenth century convict would wear on a prison farm. The girl began to shake when she realised the cops wanted her to put this disgusting thing on! This was worse than her worst nightmares! Unable to control her feelings, she screamed and threw it to the floor.”
Great look on her face!

Great work! Reminds me of someone I once met in Singapore.
I might want to use that drawing, it fits almost perfectly in a scene for next week.
In case I didn't explain earlier, I was in Singapore in March of last year on a mission with Punishment International (PI). PI is a non-for-profit NGO that researches and advocates for unusual and creative punishment for criminals, especially females.

We believe that the international wave of female committed crimes (such as excessive complaining, flaunting of tight littles, wearing teasing outfits (without removing them and giving the males onlookers proper relief), gum-chewing and BSFNPO [being a sexy female and not putting out]) can only be arrested by arresting those perpetrators and subjecting them to the most cruel, painful and humiliating punishments (preferably with a substantial sexual component).

Our visit to Singapore was to investigate their new form of execution, modern highly-engineered impalement. Even more interesting was their research into an even more creative form, hybrid impalement/hanging (more on that another time).

While there, our hosts amused us by allowing us to attend a particularly extended prison caning of a fetching young brunette with a foul mouth. Best of all, they gave us the URL for the dark web posting of the entire punishment. I have watched it many times, never without deep personal satisfaction. I would post the URL here but for fear of demerits.

We believe that the international wave of female committed crimes (such as excessive complaining, flaunting of tight littles, wearing teasing outfits (without removing them and giving the males onlookers proper relief), gum-chewing and BSFNPO [being a sexy female and not putting out]) can only be arrested by arresting those perpetrators and subjecting them to the most cruel, painful and humiliating punishments (preferably with a substantial sexual component).

Geeze!

I would post the URL here but for fear of demerits.

Wise decision

Back
Top Bottom