Dungeons, Doms, Or Bdsm Clubs That Do Crucifixion?

Go to CruxDreams.com
There are several fetish chat sites, and fetish / bondage networking sites. Alt dot com is a Chat site. It is world wide. You can chat with people around the world, or in your country. Join the Crux Club there. Also, there is Fetlife. "Fetlife.com". It is a fetish networking site! Meet folks in your country, your city. Again, become active in the crucifixion clubs within the website.

I know there's a club on the French-Spanish border (city name : La Junquera) that has girls accepting BDSM who can be rented for the night in a room provided by the club;
the rate would be around 1500 US dollars for a whole night, and the private room has Saint-André cross available.

And the club also rents girls for classic intercourse at $80 per half hour.

Obviously you have to take the plane and go to Southwestern France, but for Canadian there is Air Transat which has a direct line from Montreal to Toulouse,
and from Toulouse it is only 200 km with an interstate highway toll-road from end to end.

In Spain this type of rental is absolutely legal. But don't do the same in France because I know that it is strictly prohibited, and the customer is liable from a fine of 2 000 US dollars around and could be prosecuted by D.A. in trial....

Last edited:
I know there's a club on the French-Spanish border (city name : La Junquera) that has girls accepting BDSM who can be rented for the night in a room provided by the club;
the rate would be around 1500 US dollars for a whole night, and the private room has Saint-André cross available.

And the club also rents girls for classic intercourse at $80 per half hour.

Obviously you have to take the plane and go to Southwestern France, but for Canadian there is Air Transat which has a direct line from Montreal to Toulouse,
and from Toulouse it is only 200 km with an interstate highway toll-road from end to end.

In Spain this type of rental is absolutely legal. But don't do the same in France because I know that it is strictly prohibited, and the customer is liable from a fine of 2 000 US dollars around and could be prosecuted by D.A. in trial....
Mhm.

Well, long story short: I just book a trip and travel and meet friends. Life. So simple.

There are no fun clubs in the US for bdsm or cross fun.
There are no clubs that you have found yet! Each and every major and mid sized city in America has a BDSM "munch", where BDSM folks gather at a restaurant to eat and drink and talk and get to know each other. Each and every city, large and mid sized city, has a bondage club with a dungeon.
Join FetLife dot com. My name there is "ClimaxHer". Search for "Events" near you. It will only take a few mouse clicks to find the BDSM players near you.
Seek and you will find....

Back
Top Bottom