DUX REBELLIUM

Go to CruxDreams.com
600291-9e1e6c47e4667ed6a67c3b0ac57c2328.jpg
Now that is very clever!
I recognise the original source image for this one, and I have used some from that series myself.
So, I can confidently congratulate you on adapting this pose to your new scenario.
And, as Barb notes, the heel furrows and lighting are great! :D

Now that is very clever!
I recognise the original source image for this one, and I have used some from that series myself.
So, I can confidently congratulate you on adapting this pose to your new scenario.
And, as Barb notes, the heel furrows and lighting are great! :D
Heel furrows created by using the clone tool - remember your 'Tiger tank tracks' quip? ;)

View attachment 600651Just noticed how well the lighting is done ... just look at the shadows on the sand and the light and shadowing on my body.

Lighting... I'm glad you noticed, Barb! Lighting can be quite a challenge!

5728D6BB-9C5E-4808-8E94-2BFF720DAC0F.jpeg such exquisite detailing! Notice how it takes two strong hands to pin my arm in place, and a second executioner astride my legs to still my struggling. I am arching slightly, showing my ribs. The semi-shadowed lighting accentuates the lines and curves of my naked body. My head is turned slightly toward my pinned arm, but my eye is on the spike and hammer lying ready in the sand, along with my titulus. This is going to be painful !

Barbaria wondered if it was really necessary for Ajax to press her chest down onto the cross, his left hand lingering over her breast. Even after all she'd been through, she could still protest.

"Get off me, you bastard!"

He ignored her completely, and moments later she ceased worrying about where his hand was and started worrying about the spike that Antius was positioning against her wrist...

Barbaria feels the nail on her wrist.jpg

Barbaria wondered if it was really necessary for Ajax to press her chest down onto the cross, his left hand lingering over her breast. Even after all she'd been through, she could still protest.

"Get off me, you bastard!"

He ignored her completely, and moments later she ceased worrying about where his hand was and started worrying about the spike that Antius was positioning against her wrist...

View attachment 601421

OMG these guys have names, now!

OMG these guys have names, now!
Ajax or Hercules, Bull or Gunner, they all have their Trees or their Antius' to order them around, but they all enjoy their work...

Ajax or Hercules, Bull or Gunner, they all have their Trees or their Antius' to order them around, but they all enjoy their work...

I appear to be paying very close attention to the placement of that spike. The lull before the pain. Gulp!

iron nails pressed to my slender wrists, and driven through by a series of powerful hammer blows … my hysterical screams of horror and pain drowned out by the bloodthirsty roar of the crowd.

Barbaria and the first nail.jpg Crowd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom