DUX REBELLIUM

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm sure it will be well worth the wait :)
Grateful thanks to Bobinder, King of Colour, for his help with that one, and to Barb for her indefatigable search for suitable pictures of Caprice! :):)
Near as I can tell, you're all doing a stellar job. This is going to be a classic collection of images. The facial expression on "Barb" in the latest one is perfect.
Poor showing by Hercules on compassion :confused:
We can't have everything, it seems. Some people just weren't raised right. :rolleyes::eek:

Second nail.jpg

With my left wrist secured to the patibulum, Ajax continues to kneel astride my struggling naked torso. He brings his full weight to bear to hold me firmly in place. Leaning forward he presses down on my free arm so that Antius can place and bludgeon the second spike through its wrist.

Meanwhile, Hercules has risen to his feet to seek further instructions from Wraggius, who watches smugly (while deftly readjusting the front of his toga to camouflage a rising source of embarrassment) as I screw my face up in dread anticipation of the coming powerful hammer blows. Blows that will surely bring unbearable pain and cause my body to shudder and writhe under Ajax’s steel grip as an exultant crowd rises to its feet to call for the nailing of my feet.

View attachment 602787

With my left wrist secured to the patibulum, Ajax continues to kneel astride my struggling naked torso. He brings his full weight to bear to hold me firmly in place. Leaning forward he presses down on my free arm so that Antius can place and bludgeon the second spike through its wrist.

Meanwhile, Hercules has risen to his feet to seek further instructions from Wraggius, who watches smugly (while deftly readjusting the front of his toga to camouflage a rising source of embarrassment) as I screw my face up in dread anticipation of the coming powerful hammer blows. Blows that will surely bring unbearable pain and cause my body to shudder and writhe under Ajax’s steel grip as an exultant crowd rises to its feet to call for the nailing of my feet.
Text, of course, By Barb! :clapping:

It's very exciting. No wonder she wrote Wraggius a nice bit of embarrassment. I was getting reasonably embarrassed there myself. :rolleyes::very_hot:
I personally think it's all Barb's shuddering and writhing that does it.

And my tight little isn't even on display in that pic! :rolleyes:

Wrists nailed, the squad head for the foot of the cross, where another nail has an appointment with Barbaria's feet.

However, despite the noisy crowd imploring them to proceed, they pause for a moment to admire her panic-fuelled but futile struggle against those merciless nails.

Barbaria humiliated.jpg

Wrists nailed, the squad head for the foot of the cross, where another nail has an appointment with Barbaria's feet.

However, despite the noisy crowd imploring them to proceed, they pause for a moment to admire her panic-fuelled but futile struggle against those merciless nails.

View attachment 602966

Barbaria humiliated.jpg Now THAT is Wraggian showmanship for you! :rolleyes:

He has everyone back away so that the crowd can get an unobstructed view of my total humiliation, not to mention my struggling and suffering. Let me return for a moment to the issue of humiliation ... the jpg in question here is in fact entitled "Barbaria humiliated" ... which I submit as irrefutable evidence of it's malicious intent. Note now the viewpoint is from THAT DIRECTION? Am I shown from either side, or from above? Noooooo. It had to be THAT view! And so there I am writhing and bucking, head raised, panic written all over my face, tugging futilely at the nails driven through my poor tender wrists ... and there for everyone to see are my most private parts (along with my cute little trimmed landing strip). Truly shocking and humiliating! :facepalm:

And what's next? Nails through my feet? Oh Shit!:eek::eek:

View attachment 602967Now THAT is Wraggian showmanship for you! :rolleyes:

He has everyone back away so that the crowd can get an unobstructed view of my total humiliation, not to mention my struggling and suffering. Let me return for a moment to the issue of humiliation ... the jpg in question here is in fact entitled "Barbaria humiliated" ... which I submit as irrefutable evidence of it's malicious intent. Note now the viewpoint is from THAT DIRECTION? Am I shown from either side, or from above? Noooooo. It had to be THAT view! And so there I am writhing and bucking, head raised, panic written all over my face, tugging futilely at the nails driven through my poor tender wrists ... and there for everyone to see are my most private parts (along with my cute little trimmed landing strip). Truly shocking and humiliating! :facepalm:

She bitches to the end...

I thought I'd end up

Doghouse.jpg

You gave a perfect description of who and what you are Barbaria1. I will leave it at that :)

602736-4a913a27a276237c52d38bfe6fd16c49.jpg
Great expression and blending.
Nice work! :)

P.S. As you know, I had nothing to do with this one... :eek:

Back
Top Bottom