DUX REBELLIUM

Go to CruxDreams.com
Wrists nailed, the squad head for the foot of the cross, where another nail has an appointment with Barbaria's feet.

However, despite the noisy crowd imploring them to proceed, they pause for a moment to admire her panic-fuelled but futile struggle against those merciless nails.

View attachment 602966

Nice composition with a difficult angle. I can see you've used several components and brought them together pretty well, you've captured the essence of her struggle, the mix of agony and humiliation played out on a very public stage. I like it :)

Strong hands would bend my knees so as to place the sole of first one foot flat against the stipe, and then the other on top of it. A third nail would be hastily produced and driven straight through both feet, its blunt point burying deep in the soft wood …
Barbaria's feet nailing.jpg

it took all three of them to hold me down and bail my feet! ;)

I’ve always had strong legs! :devil:

Look! The crowd is on on its feet! :popcorn:

Nice manip, Wragg! :D
The thunder before the storm of pain with the hammer raised. Nicely done Wragg.
Most important moment of Crux, nailing of feet, and they are Crossed, as we know from first manip. Wonderful work Lord Wragg:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:
Wow, man! :)

Thanks all! :)

I must say, I do like the point of view looking down her body at preparations for feet nailing. :)

It also keeps me out of the doghouse! ;)

Thanks for this great series! It feels good to know that the honorable Wraggius enforces the law, and deals with rebel leaders that threatens Roman rule. law and peace, keeping the rest of us citizens safe! Raise Barb's cross, make her suffer!

Thanks for this great series! It feels good to know that the honorable Wraggius enforces the law, and deals with rebel leaders that threatens Roman rule. law and peace, keeping the rest of us citizens safe! Raise Barb's cross, make her suffer!

Appears that xso has bought himself a front row seat and is on his feet with the rest of the crowd ...

… causing me to arch my back, throw my head from side to side, and scream … before falling back hard against the unyielding wood, faintly aware of warm blood gushing from the wound in my shattered feet.
Barbaria fully nailed.jpg

The three executioners stepped back once again to admire their handiwork. Barbaria, overwhelmed by the agony in her crippled feet, was now screaming at the full capacity of her lungs.

"By the gods, Antius, you know how to crucify a woman!" commented Ajax. "She looks terrific!"

"Best one since Sabina," agreed Antius, still panting from the exertion of driving a nail through her feet, and shouting over the noise of Barbaria and the crowd.

"What are you lot doing standing around gawping?" Wraggius was irritated. "You haven't finished! You've forgotten something!"

"What?"

Wraggius stepped over the howling Barbaria as if she was a sleeping dog, stooped and picked something up, then turned, holding her titulus and favouring Antius with that supercilious look that Barbaria had loathed so intensely.

Wraggius and the titulus.jpg

"This!" he said.

"What are you lot doing standing around gawping?" Wraggius was irritated. "You haven't finished! You've forgotten something!"

"What?"

Wraggius stepped over the howling Barbaria as if she was a sleeping dog, stooped and picked something up, then turned, holding her titulus and favouring Antius with that supercilious look that Barbaria had loathed so intensely.

"This!" he said.
With Wraggius, it's always meticulously according to the procedures manual!;)

Back
Top Bottom