DUX REBELLIUM

Go to CruxDreams.com

The three executioners stepped back once again to admire their handiwork. Barbaria, overwhelmed by the agony in her crippled feet, was now screaming at the full capacity of her lungs.

And my capacity is good ... my screams can reach every corner of the arena. :p

"By the gods, Antius, you know how to crucify a woman!" commented Ajax. "She looks terrific!"

"Best one since Sabina," agreed Antius, still panting from the exertion of driving a nail through her feet, and shouting over the noise of Barbaria and the crowd.

Since Sabina? .... that's amazing!! Wow! :D

Wraggius stepped over the howling Barbaria as if she was a sleeping dog, stooped and picked something up, then turned, holding her titulus and favouring Antius with that supercilious look that Barbaria had loathed so intensely.

"This!" he said.

As if I needed reminding ... :confused::facepalm:

That supercilious look is getting on my nerves almost as much as the nails in my wrists and feet! :mad:

Two more great manips ... so much fun. Thanks Wragg! :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Antius also stepped over Barbaria, who by now was describing her theories regarding Wraggius' parentage at deafening levels to the entire arena.

He took the sign. placed it above her head, and raised his hammer high above her head.

That shut her up. She tried desperately to twist her head away from the hammer blows as he smashed a nail through the sign.

Fixing the Titulus.jpg

Antius also stepped over Barbaria, who by now was describing her theories regarding Wraggius' parentage at deafening levels to the entire arena.

And a surprised hush fell over the arena ... people began buzzing and whispering amongst themeselves ... "Did you hear that? About Wraggius? Is that even physically possible? Does Barbaria really know? What if it's true?" :devil:

He took the sign. placed it above her head, and raised his hammer high above her head.

That shut her up. She tried desperately to twist her head away from the hammer blows as he smashed a nail through the sign.

A few taps would have done nicely in my opinion. It's only a titulus! That Antius is such a brute! :confused:

Love the way my head is tipped away in this one! Another winner from Wragg :)

View attachment 604285

The three executioners stepped back once again to admire their handiwork. Barbaria, overwhelmed by the agony in her crippled feet, was now screaming at the full capacity of her lungs.

"By the gods, Antius, you know how to crucify a woman!" commented Ajax. "She looks terrific!"

"Best one since Sabina," agreed Antius, still panting from the exertion of driving a nail through her feet, and shouting over the noise of Barbaria and the crowd.

"What are you lot doing standing around gawping?" Wraggius was irritated. "You haven't finished! You've forgotten something!"

"What?"

Wraggius stepped over the howling Barbaria as if she was a sleeping dog, stooped and picked something up, then turned, holding her titulus and favouring Antius with that supercilious look that Barbaria had loathed so intensely.

View attachment 604286

"This!" he said.

Nice work Wragg. Barb is getting the full treatment here, Wraggius is going to make sure she feels every detail.

Back
Top Bottom