DUX REBELLIUM

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thank you William Jollyspeare.

That was a truly moving speech! :p
RIGHT, WELL, SEE YOU IN A FEW DAYS THEN, FOR THE "AFTER PARTY", SO TO SPEAK.
Nobody cheered Barbaria, even though she was the real star of the show.
Perhaps, but 23% of the spectators admitted they couldn't remember Wraggius' name and had their eyes locked on Barb. 77% lied. ;)

Wow.
For someone who only took up manips a short time ago, Wragg, you have thrown yourself into this with bravery and gusto. Very very well done, with different angles aerial shots, action pics, and much suffering.

Those last two in message #362, so good, the expression on her face is perfect, and I love the Wraggius figure presenting her tortured and crucified body to the crowd.

I think you can be very proud of this story, Wragg. My own upcoming effort is entirely inspired by your first manip, the final one posted here. I think our stories and pics are sufficiently different that the forum can accommodate them both in a short space of time!

For someone who only took up manips a short time ago, Wragg, you have thrown yourself into this with bravery and gusto. Very very well done, with different angles aerial shots, action pics, and much suffering.

Those last two in message #362, so good, the expression on her face is perfect, and I love the Wraggius figure presenting her tortured and crucified body to the crowd.
I second that! Great work!:rolleyes:

Antius' look is something like : "Smile, Barb, it's for the group photo!"

I think you can be very proud of this story, Wragg. My own upcoming effort is entirely inspired by your first manip, the final one posted here. I think our stories and pics are sufficiently different that the forum can accommodate them both in a short space of time!

Coming soon to a Forum near you! Watch for it! :devil::p

View attachment 602787

With my left wrist secured to the patibulum, Ajax continues to kneel astride my struggling naked torso. He brings his full weight to bear to hold me firmly in place. Leaning forward he presses down on my free arm so that Antius can place and bludgeon the second spike through its wrist.

Meanwhile, Hercules has risen to his feet to seek further instructions from Wraggius, who watches smugly (while deftly readjusting the front of his toga to camouflage a rising source of embarrassment) as I screw my face up in dread anticipation of the coming powerful hammer blows. Blows that will surely bring unbearable pain and cause my body to shudder and writhe under Ajax’s steel grip as an exultant crowd rises to its feet to call for the nailing of my feet.
Great narrative!

This is a great thread but this image:

View attachment 1086465
Is one, if not the most, poignant reminders of how brutal crucifixion was, at least to me.

In searing pain, naked, screaming her lungs (and life) out, alone in front of thousands.. The pose is as heart-rending as it is erotic. Damn.........
Well, thank you Blue!

This was a while ago, and I can see a fair bit wrong with it, but Barb makes a wonderful model, doesn't she? :bdsm-heart::)

I don't know why, but I was suddenly seized by a whim to add another manip to this thread: :rolleyes:

View attachment 1088190
That's a splendid addition to the thread. Barb looks suitably like she's in complete agonized disbelief about her predicament. The tear tracks show the distress. Even so, she looks lovely. :) I always like some hint at blood, in this case the blood trails down her arms suggest she's been up for a little while already, but her body has not been aesthetically ruined by overuse of whip marks. It's an excellent example of erotic crux art. It is also a great addition to the storyline - now she's crucified in front of the crowd. What do they expect? Will she give it to them? She knows she has no choice but to be there for their entertainment, and at the same time, she knows they don't care about her except as an object, an entertainment. They revel in her despair, and (God help us) so do we.
:confused::very_hot::clapping:

I don't know why, but I was suddenly seized by a whim to add another manip to this thread: :rolleyes:

View attachment 1088190
Wow. Copied and added to my collection of favorites.

she knows they don't care about her except as an object, an entertainment. They revel in her despair, and (God help us) so do we.
Someone please have that engraved on my tombstone. That is, assuming I get a tombstone. What? You say I don’t? Figures. Sigh.

Wow. Copied and added to my collection of favorites.

Someone please have that engraved on my tombstone. That is, assuming I get a tombstone. What? You say I don’t? Figures. Sigh.
Well, I was thinking of tacking the 'Dux Rebellium' sign to a nearby tree with one of your second hand nails, Barb. :D

Back
Top Bottom