DUX REBELLIUM

Go to CruxDreams.com
WRAGG SAYS HE....:confused:
Oh, never mind. Always complaining, even when people look up to you!:rolleyes:;)

Well, just hold on here :cool:

There’s when people look up to me and when people look up at me ... ;)

And the distinction is ... :)

Well .... :confused:

Oh Shit! There isn’t, is there? :eek:

THEY’RE ALL STARING AT THE SAME THING!!! :facepalm:

We'll spare your blushes for this next one, Barb!

Ajax relaxed his grip as the nail bit deeper, but for some reason seemed reluctant to take his hand away from her breasts.

Barbaria tried to twist away beneath him, but now it was steel holding her to the cross instead of Ajax.

first nail bites deeper.jpg

We'll spare your blushes for this next one, Barb!

Ajax relaxed his grip as the nail bit deeper, but for some reason seemed reluctant to take his hand away from her breasts.

Barbaria tried to twist away beneath him, but now it was steel holding her to the cross instead of Ajax.

View attachment 602060

I can feel the patibulum shake behind my head as the driven spike buries it’s point deep in the wood beneath my blood-soaked wrist. Oh the pain! My scream is so loud and shrill it can be heard above the frenzied roar of the crowd. :eek:

And get your hand off of my breasts this instant, you dirty old man! :mad:

Why am I the only one getting demerits in this last page?
I cannot begin to imagine, Jollyrei. :rolleyes:

Maybe Barb has more in common with Caprice than her appearance...:p

Note: I corrected my post above. I meant, of course " tumescence", and not "time scene" as autocorrect would have it. :rolleyes::facepalm:

Well, you're right about the tumescence at least ....:rolleyes:

Maybe Barb has more in common with Caprice than her appearance...:p

and just what is that supposed to mean? :confused:

Her agony was beyond endurance. She searched for any sign of compassion in Hercules' face, but found none.

Nevertheless, her pain-driven panic forced her to try:

"MAKE HIM STOP! PLEEEEASE!! MAKE HIM STOP!! IT HURTS SO MUCH!!"

Barbarias fear and agony.jpg

Hercules completely ignored her. So did Antius. The mallet rose and fell relentlessly.

Grateful thanks to Bobinder, King of Colour, for his help with that one, and to Barb for her indefatigable search for suitable pictures of Caprice! :) :)

Her agony was beyond endurance. She searched for any sign of compassion in Hercules' face, but found none.

Nevertheless, her pain-driven panic forced her to try:

"MAKE HIM STOP! PLEEEEASE!! MAKE HIM STOP!! IT HURTS SO MUCH!!"

View attachment 602473

Hercules completely ignored her. So did Antius. The mallet rose and fell relentlessly.

Perfection on my facial expression...;)

Poor showing by Hercules on compassion :confused:

It doesn't get better than this, but let's hope there's more. Simply beautiful!
I think, judging by your avatar, ctcua, that we've reached your favourite part! ;)

Back
Top Bottom