Many thanks to Hans.

wavewh9.gif

http://www.adrive.com/public/094dc04018 ... 6e9c8.html

Coming tomorrow
Barbarian Queen (1985) Lana Clarkson
Cheers
Giacomo

Thanks Giacomo, thanks Hans!
And also thanks Adrive!! :) ..it is brilliant. C'mon folks and sign up!! ...then, the more people sign up the more we can share. It is a lot quicker than ecamel or fastshare or anything else you can think of. Hans and Giacomo have put a LOT of effort into sharing movies so please join in. Just type Adrive into Mr. Google and you can legally share your files in minutes!!

And of course thanks CruxForums!

Melissa

Re: "The Arena" movie

Hoo i forgot
Thanks to MELISSA you are working hard,finding solution for every issue we have, you came out whit Adrive and your help have been unvaluable.
I think this forum has a new great moderator !!
Ciao
Giacomo

111jack said:
Edited
Hello friends
There is a big issue whit adrive please read here : http://www.adrive.com/terms
Sorry i removed everthing.
Cheers
Giacomo

I don't think there is any issue at all. All file hosting companies cover their backs by hiring lawyers to draft Terms Of Service. The TOS of Sendspace is little different to that of Adrive or any other company. They all want people to buy the pro version so they are hardly likely to spend time, money and human resources looking into peoples files so they can take them to court. Just think of the huge bad publicity for them if they ever did!!...nobody would ever use their service again.
Legal language is always threatening, that's the idea! Next time you buy some medicine look at the slip of paper which lists all the possible side effects!! It's enough to scare anybody stupid...if you take it seriously.
We are certainly keeping our Adrive because it really is excellent.
Hans! Is there any chance you can send us the full video? We didn't have time to download it before it got pulled.

Melissa

melissa said:
111jack said:
Edited
Hello friends
There is a big issue whit adrive please read here : http://www.adrive.com/terms
Sorry i removed everthing.
Cheers
Giacomo
I don't think there is any issue at all. All file hosting companies cover their backs by hiring lawyers to draft Terms Of Service. The TOS of Sendspace is little different to that of Adrive or any other company. They all want people to buy the pro version so they are hardly likely to spend time, money and human resources looking into peoples files so they can take them to court. Just think of the huge bad publicity for them if they ever did!!...nobody would ever use their service again.
Legal language is always threatening, that's the idea! Next time you buy some medicine look at the slip of paper which lists all the possible side effects!! It's enough to scare anybody stupid...if you take it seriously.
We are certainly keeping our Adrive because it really is excellent.
Hans! Is there any chance you can send us the full video? We didn't have time to download it before it got pulled.
Melissa
Dear Melissa
We will keep Adrive but only between US.
Sharing links like this it's not safe for forum and for the user, believe me i read some sentences and some people got life ruined just for 5 or 6 MP3, i know the drill.
And i know how easy is for them to trace you and this site legal language is scary but there is also another way to say things "curiosity kill the cat".
In italy they don't forgive you,i have to pay 60% of my money gain in taxes every year and i have a lawsuit whit state still open for a matter of 200€ in 2005, meanwhile i'm paying a lawyer.
Edit i just recived am assessment of 18.000 €
I'm a professionist it's my job and i don't want to lose my license for this.
By the way it's my call, whit all the due respect you can't blame me for following what i think is right, i'm sure you understand.
And you are the one who wrote in red and large fonts "this is not a file sharing site".
You have all you need to log in, so between US we will use it as we alredy did don't worry ;)
Cheers
Giacomo

an try out
setting anew

:-o hans

Hi jack,
I'm pleased you are still keeeping your Adrive open. I managed to download all those useful files in time :)
I did get annoyed with CyberGoddess because they posted something like 400 links to movies from other sites and showed no signs of letting up! Also they refused to answer any PM's.
Hi Hans, your computer was off when I tried your link. Could you zip the file and send it by sendspace or whatever?

Melissa

melissa said:
Hi jack,
I'm pleased you are still keeeping your Adrive open. I managed to download all those useful files in time :) ..........
Melissa
Dear Melissa
You know my phylosopy is ask and you will be given, so adrive will be forever our way to share things and if you need something all you have to do is ask.
The only thing that i will not do anymore is pubblic them and post a link, so since you got all you need to access we can use it, and if you like you can give data also to yours friends i don't care, the important thing is that everthing on adrive will not be pubblic anymore.
Please feel free to ask everthing by email or PM and also i have no intencion to stop sending you some surprieses ;)
I sent you an email about it.
Cheers
Giacomo

melissa said:
Hi jack,
I'm pleased you are still keeeping your Adrive open. I managed to download all those useful files in time :)
I did get annoyed with CyberGoddess because they posted something like 400 links to movies from other sites and showed no signs of letting up! Also they refused to answer any PM's.
Hi Hans, your computer was off when I tried your link. Could you zip the file and send it by sendspace or whatever?

Melissa
upload it to A-drive it is now 25 % at 7:30 pm our time :ar!

be patient

Saw that film,recently on DVD.
NOT impressed with it,i thought it a bit tame !! :ymsigh:
Ended up selling it in exchange for an Arnie Movie !!
can't please everyone i suppose....
Cheers Baz.

Back
Top Bottom