Go to CruxDreams.com
Edited
Hello friends
There is a big issue whit adrive please read here : http://www.adrive.com/terms
Sorry i removed everthing.
Cheers
Giacomo

Re: Women In Cell Block 9-1977

I should have an answer within a couple of hours.

Melissa

Hi Melissa
Waiting yours orders mistress.
Cheers
Giacomo

The method I am testing at the moment means you should be able to upload 700Mb in about 2hrs 30 mins and download faster. I won't know if it's worked for an hour or so. Now I'm joining Jules while we watch an episode of Miss Marple.

Melissa

melissa said:
The method I am testing at the moment means you should be able to upload 700Mb in about 2hrs 30 mins and download faster. I won't know if it's worked for an hour or so. Now I'm joining Jules while we watch an episode of Miss Marple.

Melissa

ahhhhhaa ms Marple

here some pets (women in Cellblock 9 32 parts) if someone is interested i can upload them in Sendspace or Rapidshare ) B-)

Attachments

• Jess_Franco_-_Women_in_Cell_Block_9__1977__chunk_28.avi_000008174.jpg
    Jess_Franco_-_Women_in_Cell_Block_9__1977__chunk_28.avi_000008174.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 1,141
  • Jess_Franco_-_Women_in_Cell_Block_9__1977__chunk_29.avi_000138179.jpg
    Jess_Franco_-_Women_in_Cell_Block_9__1977__chunk_29.avi_000138179.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 1,128
  • Jess_Franco_-_Women_in_Cell_Block_9__1977__chunk_29.avi_000140807.jpg
    Jess_Franco_-_Women_in_Cell_Block_9__1977__chunk_29.avi_000140807.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 1,138

Hi,
This is one solution to sharing big files.

1. Go to http://www.adrive.com/
2. Sign up to the free account. You get 50GB of storage. Your e-mail address is your user name. Choose your own password.
3. Upload your film,pictures,documents music e.t.c.
4. Post your password to your friends. They can then access and download the files.
5. There is nothing to stop your friends from opening an account, so just 9 friends means you have 500GB of online storage.

I tried it and as you can see from the attachment I succeeded in uploading 449MB of video. The upload speed was approx. 75KB/s and the download speed was approx 600KB/s. I don't know if there is an upper limit on the size of file to upload. If there is you can always compress the file.

Finally don't forget to take your dog for a walk. :)

Melissa

Attachments

• ScreenShot020.jpg
    ScreenShot020.jpg
    470 KB · Views: 964

melissa said:
Hi,
This is one solution to sharing big files.
1. Go to http://www.adrive.com/
2. Sign up to the free account. You get 50GB of storage. Your e-mail address is your user name. Choose your own password.
3. Upload your film,pictures,documents music e.t.c.
4. Post your password to your friends. They can then access and download the files.
5. There is nothing to stop your friends from opening an account, so just 9 friends means you have 500GB of online storage.
I tried it and as you can see from the attachment I succeeded in uploading 449MB of video. The upload speed was approx. 75KB/s and the download speed was approx 600KB/s. I don't know if there is an upper limit on the size of file to upload. If there is you can always compress the file.
Finally don't forget to take your dog for a walk. :)
Melissa
Dear Mellisa
Thanks so much i will do it tomorrow whit the other PC so i have this free.
I checked site support, the upload limit is 2GB for single file so there are no problems after uploading i will post password here.
I think i will use it also for work it sound intresting you made a great job !! ^:)^ ^:)^
----
My doggy is just fine i'm spending many hours whit him don't worry :) i bought also toys at petshop looks like children stuff, it's such a joy for me, i love dogs.
Thanks very much again cheers.
Giacomo

Hi Giacomo,
I like dogs, but only ones that are well trained. Don't spoil your dog and keep him fit.
I have heard of a few of our members who have suffered hard drive crashes and lost loads of files including their treasured pic and video folders. The ADrive company I referred to earlier looks really good. You get 50GB of storage FREE and I found I could up and download fairly quickly. It uses the Cloud Storage system which I would guess is used by Flickr, Picasa, Facebook e.t.c. It is a good way to back up your computer. You can set your computer to upload folders of stuff while you are having a meal. You can access your files from anywhere in the world and of course share them with other people. I see no reason why you can't have more than one account with of course a different e-mail account. These companies which supply Cloud Storage obviously want you to upgrade to a premium account but for folk like us I think we would agree on free! They also have plenty of back up including power supply failure. And don't worry! No one is going to peek at your files!!
Melissa

melissa said:
Hi Giacomo,
I like dogs, but only ones that are well trained. Don't spoil your dog and keep him fit.
Melissa
Dear Melissa
Don't worry i i know how to train dogs i got five befeore this, unfortunatly my last two got cancer, but they was very quiet i spend a lot of time training them and i know that if you give them affection they will give it back to you.
--
Back to Adrive is intresting and i will valutate well but in Italy we have laws that obblied companies to keep backup whit data inside the building in a "strong-box"
Also there are still many place where fast connection is not avaible so i often use portable hd exc..
In the companies where i install servers i have 3 security levels one is hardware they can broke 3 HD and keep going working, then there are two full bakups one is on a Nework attached storage (NAS) and a DVD whit the orginal image of pc and scheduled a new image every day i never lost a single file.
Anyway i'm very thankful because this service as you said is great for sharing things between friends and some customers too.
Check the folder melissa there is a suprise for you ;)
Edit sorry Melissa you have to wait tomorrow i will send you a PM.
Edited
There is a big issue whit adrive please read here : http://www.adrive.com/terms
Sorry i removed everthing.
Cheers
Giacomo

Hi,
It works fine :)

Melissa

melissa said:
Hi,
It works fine :)
Melissa
it's thanks to you !!!
Unfotunatly because of my connection it tooks a lot of time, tomorrow i would upload your folder ;)
I hope everybody will like it i was amazed by video and audio quality.
Have a great evening
Giacomo

Hi Giacomo,
Now I'd really like to know how you added the animation with the guy pointing down. @-) You could reply in the Technical Questions section. I can see it's an animated GIF from imageshack. Are they free? and easy to use?
This ADrive looks as if it could be a really useful resource for members.

Melissa

melissa said:
Hi Giacomo,
Now I'd really like to know how you added the animation with the guy pointing down. @-) You could reply in the Technical Questions section. I can see it's an animated GIF from imageshack. Are they free? and easy to use?
This ADrive looks as if it could be a really useful resource for members.

Melissa
Dear Melissa
You are right Adrive is useful unfortunatly in italy we all have very slow connections thanks to politician and corruption, i'm terribly sorry but you have to wait for your suprise.
By the way i sent you my doggy to help you to find link inside techincal questions :p
gif20animate20cani20107.gif

viewtopic.php?f=2&p=10953#p10953
Cheers
Giacomo

Hi Giacomo,
That's OK I can wait. I downloaded the film in 29 minutes. I agree the film is of high quality. For anyone interested it lasts 1hour 19mins and is 700 MB. As Giacomo says the speed of download depends on your connection. Here are a few more screenshots. This looks an excellent means of storing/transferring large files.

Melissa

gif20animate20cani20107.gif

I see your dog is playing in my post!! :))

Attachments

• ScreenShot027.jpg
    ScreenShot027.jpg
    282.6 KB · Views: 1,025
  • ScreenShot026.jpg
    ScreenShot026.jpg
    334.7 KB · Views: 1,022
  • ScreenShot025.jpg
    ScreenShot025.jpg
    340.7 KB · Views: 986
  • ScreenShot024.jpg
    ScreenShot024.jpg
    333.8 KB · Views: 991
  • ScreenShot023.jpg
    ScreenShot023.jpg
    265.2 KB · Views: 1,003
  • ScreenShot022.jpg
    ScreenShot022.jpg
    334.5 KB · Views: 1,013
  • ScreenShot021.jpg
    ScreenShot021.jpg
    306.3 KB · Views: 1,007

melissa said:
Hi Giacomo,
That's OK I can wait. I downloaded the film in 29 minutes. I agree the film is of high quality. For anyone interested it lasts 1hour 19mins and is 700 MB. As Giacomo says the speed of download depends on your connection. Here are a few more screenshots. This looks an excellent means of storing/transferring large files.
Melissa
I see your dog is playing in my post!! :))
Dear Melissa
It's MY doggy !! :p
I can't believe you downloaded it so qukly there is an incredible difference of speed from Italy.
I'm glad you like quality of it.
Regards
Giacomo

We can get our own doggies now! ..and dinosaurs :-*

The film would normally download in 20 minutes. In the evening we usually download at 600KB/s or more, but last night was busy. We have broadband with a free wireless router which costs approx 15 euros a month. We could have got it cheaper but we wanted unlimited usage. Several companies now offer a free router, and unlimited usage for 10 euros a month!...but we can't be bothered to change. I know from our last trip to Spain that Broadband is quite expensive over there. I think the government over here prefer competition and low prices on broadband in order to help the economy.....on line sales for example. They get their money from tax on tobacco....which is good. However the tax on wine is steep. You can't have it all ways!

:) Melissa

Forgot to say goodnight!
1239441468036.gif

melissa said:
We can get our own doggies now! ..and dinosaurs :-*

The film would normally download in 20 minutes. In the evening we usually download at 600KB/s or more, but last night was busy. We have broadband with a free wireless router which costs approx 15 euros a month. We could have got it cheaper but we wanted unlimited usage. Several companies now offer a free router, and unlimited usage for 10 euros a month!...but we can't be bothered to change. I know from our last trip to Spain that Broadband is quite expensive over there. I think the government over here prefer competition and low prices on broadband in order to help the economy.....on line sales for example. They get their money from tax on tobacco....which is good. However the tax on wine is steep. You can't have it all ways!

:) Melissa
every man (woman) may meet his match 12 minutes (20 mb broadband with wireless router, phone and digitv € 45,-- monthly next month we get fibreglass 100mb but to expensive for me but perhaps our senior teach organisation.............????) ^:)^

hans :ar!

Mel! When you say goodnight like that, how do you expect us to fall asleep?

How do I get the saliva off my monitor screen?

... and why is my tongue imbedded with electronic particles? -GR

goldenruler said:
Mel! When you say goodnight like that, how do you expect us to fall asleep?
GR
Totally agree !!
Dear Melissa
Please don't do that again or i have to spend the night under a cold shower !! :)
Cheers
Giacomo

Back
Top Bottom