Education and submission or crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com

piraland

Tribune
Before I begin my story, I would like to thank Kathy, Marialexia, Nicole and Starbuckslut for their kind participation and collaboration.

Preamble

It is the first Friday in September, it is around 3:00 p.m. and my boarders will be arriving soon.

At the castle, everyone is ready and impatiently waiting to see what kind of rebels will be entrusted to them.

Let me introduce myself, I am Count Wilfried d'Essart, fifth of the name.
Owner of a huge estate and a 15th century castel .

I must say that the costs of maintaining all my property far exceeded my means and the fortune of my family, already well started by my ancestors, has melted like snow in the sun.
So I converted and I now run an establishment intended to put women a little too frivolous, too rebellious, on the right path.
In fact, we are there to train and educate submissives, to break them so that they become totally the obedient toys of their masters.
I also sometimes have, for the example, to execute some which would have refused to bend and submit.

The house rules are very strict and the punishments very severe.
Woe to those who refuse to fold!

I hear cars on the gravel of the parking lot located in front of the entrance to the castle!

They will soon arrive in the courtyard in front of me and will quickly realize that they are not in a summer camp but, in a way, they are entering the anteroom of hell.

I haven't been practicing BDSM for very long and I must admit that I like it more and more.

After hesitant beginnings in club, I took myself to the game and I invested myself to the maximum in these practices which give me the opportunity to cross orgasms much more important and more numerous than any that I had known before.

I am submissive and adore being, the master who agreed to take charge of me is truly an expert who knows how to guide me in suffering and lead me to constantly exceed my limits.
In short, I am happy with my current situation and I sincerely admit that I really fell in love with this man who has discovered all my secret gardens and trains me for our satisfaction to both of us.

If I have become addicted to whipping and adore when leather straps caress my body, which I adore being naked and exposed to the libidinous glances of the male and female participants who attend our meetings, if I also adore to be searched and raped by these men and women with the agreement of my master, I believe that I am still only a beginner, a beginner applied certainly but who still lacks a lot of experience.

My master therefore offered me to participate in a course in order to improve myself and really become his ideal subject, his slave.

So here we are on the way for this stay!
I cannot say that I am really at ease because my master did not tell me much about this internship and I have no idea what will be required of me.

- Be obedient, have fun rather than rebel against everything that is imposed on you and everything will be fine.
When we arrive at our destination, I will not get out of the car while you, you will go out, undress completely and head for the door of the castle.
You will not be alone and you are all impatiently awaited.

These are the only instructions my master gave me before leaving me naked in the parking lot!

So I head towards the entrance, barking my bare feet on the cutting gravel.

"Aléa jacta est!", The spell is cast, but I am determined that my master will be proud of me when he comes to pick me up!

My legs are shaking a little and my heart is beating hard enough under my chest whose breast ends are already very hard, my pussy is already very wet!

I am there and I will stay there whatever happens

I have just discovered for a few weeks that suffering brings pleasure and that submitting to an expert dominatrix can lead me to unimaginable orgasms.

I realized all this thanks to Carla, a girl who was with me at university and whom I saw by chance .
It's been a long time since I've seen her because the end of my studies had been very disturbed, my attraction to the pleasures of life and sex made me abandon them and turned to prostitution in which I knew how to satisfy my sexual urges while earning my life.

We were having a drink together and she then confided to me that she had found her way and was now the slave of a demonic woman from whom she had become completely dependent, totally submissive.

When I heard her tell me this, I felt that my panties were getting all soaked and that my breasts free of any bra pointed as if they wanted to pierce my T-shirt.
The idea of atone for all the faults by torture was beginning to germinate in me and, by finding a good, well-to-do master, I could also stop prostitution.

My interest in BDSM and the excitement felt did not escape Carla who offered me to talk about me to her mistress to see if I could accompany her in her delusions .

A few days later, I entered a world of domination that immediately attracted me and for which I quickly became addicted.

Carla was to take part in an education course a few weeks later and she insisted to her mistress so that I could accompany her in order to become the submissive, the perfect slave that I had decided to become and no longer the slut-prostitute that I had become.

That's how today I'm on my way, quite scared but very excited, alongside Carla to this place of which I know nothing and which should totally invest me in this world BDSM that I like more and more .

Despite the sun, the place is sinister, it really feels like another world, another dimension and, while getting naked in the company of Carla, I try to imagine what I will have to go through and especially if I will be able to bear everything .
But I have to calm my anxieties and show my partner that I am determined and happy to start this particular stay with her.

I realize that for the duration of my stay, I will not wear clothes! It's not meant to displease me because I love to be naked and show off like that.
I am very exhibitionist and I think I feel even more at ease naked than dressed, my clients often asked me to give them exciting undresses for which I had become an expert .
Being always ready to receive the caresses and cocks of those who desire me, it has always excited me.

We now walk slowly because of the gravel that hurts our feet towards the entrance of this sinister castle for better or for worse.

I chose to be there and I must, despite my apprehensions, face courageously and prove to myself that I am made for this life .

I really don't understand why my master, whom I adore, insisted on imposing on me this re-education stay in this place that is said to be sinister and from which we do not always return!

What did I do to him so serious?

I am entirely subject to him and generally accept everything that it imposes on me!
Flagellation of which I am probably the queen because I draw from it the endorphin necessary to reach fantastic orgasms, rapes which I adore especially as an aperitif before tortures and afterwards after as a digestive,

I undergo everything without saying anything.

The only thing he never managed to do was humiliate me!
He tried everything but all his attempts rather excited me and I believe that he is angry with me for this reason, he really wants to get me to reach a stage of real humiliation without enjoyment.

I have always been faithful to him and have never been penetrated except by men whom he sent me, same thing for the women whom I love to lick and who return it to me well but always with his authorization.

What he blames me for are my virtual lovers and mistresses with whom I am in contact via the internet.
I really did not think I would shock him by doing this but, in fact, a few days ago in a terrible anger, he told me that he had reserved for me this course to prove to me that the master is him and that, even virtually, I owe him complete obedience, total submission.

Basically, I am quite satisfied to have to participate in this course because I am sure to take great pleasure in it.

Arrived in the parking lot of the sinister castle which will be my residence for the next few days, my master invites me to come down and put me naked, totally naked, without a garment, without a jewel, naked like the day of my birth.
I see that other women are doing the same striptease as me!
So I will not be alone, I prefer that.

- Here ! Tell me my master, you have arrived! I wish you a delightful stay and hope to find you in a new state of mind when I take you back.

Without further ado, he turns the engine on and leaves me there naked, facing the entrance to the estate and facing my destiny.

I am sent by my master to aquire the skill to obey..... i have begun to rebel against him i am experienced but i fear he is bored of me...as punishment he has sent me to the castle to learn.

I do not know what i need to learn i am experianced and have embraced years of pain and sexual gratification. I have been used and abused and have enjoyed every minute.

I always compete with the other women in the cruel competitions he hosts. I have always given a good account of myself and am ready and spry to fuck and take him after the show.

I hear he has has already purchased newer younger 20 year old slaves. At 33 years i think he has had it with me and i feel he has requested i do not come back to him...... as he drives away and i stand there naked in the castle forground surrounded by other women. My master doesnt even look back...he has sent me here to die....maybe i deserve it....i feel fear and excitement grip my heart....

I am sent by my master to aquire the skill to obey..... i have begun to rebel against him i am experienced but i fear he is bored of me...as punishment he has sent me to the castle to learn.

I do not know what i need to learn i am experianced and have embraced years of pain and sexual gratification. I have been used and abused and have enjoyed every minute.

I always compete with the other women in the cruel competitions he hosts. I have always given a good account of myself and am ready and spry to fuck and take him after the show.

I hear he has has already purchased newer younger 20 year old slaves. At 33 years i think he has had it with me and i feel he has requested i do not come back to him...... as he drives away and i stand there naked in the castle forground surrounded by other women. My master doesnt even look back...he has sent me here to die....maybe i deserve it....i feel fear and excitement grip my heart....
For my German translation: What is your name in this game?

Here they are all lined up in front of me, naked!
There are twenty-two of them!
Some are proud, others are embarrassed, there are no two that are identical but I have to bend them all, make them live a cruel ordeal that will lead some until their death, there are every time, it is well inscribed in their contract signed in general by their respective masters.

I see some impressed by all the apparatus exposed to them in this courtyard, torture posts, wooden ponies, piloris, wheels, pals, gibets with ropes installed, crosses and even a guillotine .
All these devices of suffering and death are ready to welcome them.

The doors have just closed, now is the time to give them my welcome little speech.

- You have been placed under my command for a while in order to teach you the respect of your masters and become perfect submissives, ideal slaves.
As you passed the castle gate, you agreed with all the rules of the house.
First of all, I have to tell you that, until you leave, you are nothing, you don't even exist anymore!
You are objects that I have the right to break if I wanted to.
You just have the right to obey my orders and those of your educators.
You will be divided by lottery into five groups of four that will be led by a female educator and a male educator.
In each group, you will be totally in solidarity with each other which means that if one is to be punished, all members of the group will suffer the punishment.

"Sorry, master! intervenes a woman.

I approach her and ask her name!

- Nicole! I would like to know ...... Aaaaargh!

The cane I have in hand has just violently sned the speaker's chest, tearing her a cry of pain and marking her with a beautiful red line.

- You don't have to talk unless I or my helpers allow you to!
I'm listening!

- Master, there are 22 of us and you will select 20, what will become of the two remaining?

-Good question!
The two unselected will be immediately flogged all over the body before being nailed to a cross until death ensues.
They will remain exposed until others are called upon to replace them.
They will be there as an example to show you that you have no interest in deviating from the orders that will be given to you.
We will proceed to this draw for which your name will be used for the last time!
Then you'll be nothing more than letters followed by a number.

Sheets after cards, names after names, all selected groups according to the numbers assigned to them, from A1 to F4.

Stay behind, two women, a little blonde quite chubby with very big tits and a very pretty brunette answering the name Carla .

They are immediately taken to two torture poles against which they are chained to be flogged.

A mortal silence reigns over the assembly, the first torture will begin followed by the first two crucifixions.

Hardly arrived and already condemned to be crucified!

My poor Carla, it could really have happened to someone other than you!
You were so enthusiastic to spend this stay here and as happy as me that we are together and now you are already going to have to leave us.
Fate is unfair!

Of the two of us, it's me, your guest, who should have found me in your place waiting for someone to whip me and then they nail me to this cross that taunts us all.

I think I would have liked this because I really want my life to end this way!
Receive this flogging which will certainly be very strong and destructive before feeling these nails penetrate my wrists and my feet then be erected, be the star of the show for a few hours, be the focal point of all eyes, be there, completely naked and totally helpless it really makes me want and excites me terribly.

My eyes are clouded by tears running down my cheeks!
Me who thought I was imperturbable, here is not that I become sentimental.

What will my three team B companions think of me?

They will probably regard me as the weak link and will be wary of my reactions.
I have to prove to them that what I have just gone through is just a little bit of blues that will in no way affect my attitude and my determination for all the future torments that we will have to face.
Their reactions towards me are also rather positive, they encourage me more than they blame me!
They look great and, despite the language barrier, I feel that we will get along well.

The English and the Canadian seem very athletic and must be in very good physical shape!
I would compare myself more to the Frenchwoman, who, a bit like me, is very fleshy by having everything you need where you need it.

So we are lined up in front of the place of torture, the two condemned are now each tied to their torture pole, their long agony towards death will soon begin.

I try to meet Clara's eyes but she seems to be vague while waiting for the first lashes to rain.

I feel my pussy getting wet!
How is it possible to have such a reaction when I know that my friend is going to die soon!

Finally, it is possible that she too feels the same heat, the approach of death is perhaps not so far from enjoyment.

What to think of this introduction, nothing has been done yet and there are already two people on death row.

I really have the impression that the slightest flaw will be severely punished and this idea of making us four by four in solidarity scares me a little because I know myself but do not know at all the three others who find themselves on the same team as me .

Especially this little Greek girl who is already crying because she knows one of those who will be crucified before us!
If she has such reactions at all times, it promises severe punishment in cascade.
It is in our interest to surround it well in order to try to make it go beyond its moods and to become a valid link in the chain that we are supposed to form.
I don't have a lot of experience in pain and I think she is even more inexperienced than me!

Nicole looks very strong and very sure of herself!
I do not believe that the cane blow she received is enough to have shaken her because, immediately after, she took over and I sincerely believe that in terms of resistance to pain, we can trust her .

The Englishwoman is more difficult to define, it looks like she wants it against the whole world and that she is here to prove herself something, to show that she is capable of anything.
I will discuss it with her as soon as the opportunity arises, but in the meantime, I will try to get closer to her.

We are now going to witness two real crucifixions!
I have never seen someone die on a cross and I sincerely wonder what effect it will have on me!
Am I going to be cynical and cruel enough to appreciate and feel aroused by this morbid spectacle or will I start to envy them, imagine that I am in their place and that I collect orgasms repeatedly as I am let say often.
The pleasures experienced by the crucified ones are they real or it is only a legend.
I hope for these women that this is true and I wish them to really take advantage of their ordeal to make the most of their pain.

Just thinking about it, I feel my pussy wet and I feel a great desire to be penetrated or, ultimately, to be able to masturbate.
It is better that I remain calm and focus on the show which will soon begin because the master probably would not like me to have fun without his authorization and I would especially not want to cause a punishment to the other three at the same time as me .

Me and my big mouth!

I had to be the first to stand out and also the first to receive this cane that caught me off guard and marked me on the chest.
I shouted more out of astonishment than out of pain because I love it when people whip my breasts and I'm used to that, I support this pain which brings me to orgasm regularly.

I don't think we will laugh much during our stay!
I still believe that all these punishments will come from everywhere and for probably futile reasons.
Cruelty seems to be here non-stop on the agenda.

I do not yet know how our two "educators" will be, but I am sure that they must be inspired by the "supreme master" who has the right to life and death over us.

I inherited the number B2 during the draw and, while they were preparing the tortures and the killings of the two poor girls not taken over, we were able to get to know each other in each of the groups.

My group, the B, is very international! I am French and as a companion I inherited from Starbuckslut, B3, an Englishwoman, Kathy, B4, a Canadian and Marialexia, B1, a Greek.

I can't judge them yet but I think there is a way that we can get along.

Marialexia is quite bizarre because she seems to experience an incredible sadness, an immense sorrow.
Basically, she explains that she came here with Carla who is one of the two women who is going to be executed.
For her, it is not really a dream start and we are three of us trying to console her and make her understand that each of us risked being on the cross in her place and that we may all end up in the same conditions.

The other two seem to appreciate each other!
It must be said that they have an advantage over the Greek and I, they speak the same language.

In any case, when we suffer, the cries we utter will be understandable to all.

Like me, they seem determined to support everything and, for the solidarity that is imposed on us, it is Maralexia that I am most afraid of.
Finally, the future may prove me wrong.

We are now lined up to witness the torments, no one speaks elsewhere, we are not given the right!

Please again for my German translation: What is (was) your name before the drawing in the courtyard?

I remain quiet as they complete the draw. I was not chosen and it appears i have survided another lottery. My masters games had gotten more flippant lately and by skill i had managed to survive.

This was a differant story just luck, unless there was something our new teachers and masters saw in the condemnded two they did not like....or liked too much.

One of the girls seems incredibly upset over the Carla girl. I for one am quite excited. With a fine curvy and muscular figure and soft heavy breasts she will be a magnificent specimen to watch upon the cross. I feel myself getting wet at the thought of it. It was so initimate and degrading to be there for someones final punishment. Sexual in nature and oh sooo cruel there really was no entertainment like it.

I stroll over to the group as the two doomed girls are lashed to their post. They will soon scream for their end.

I flaunt my height and arse as i walk thrusting my chest out. I like to be noticed. I watch as the whipping begins. My nipples go hard my pussy goes wet.....boy i need a man to fuck....

Back
Top Bottom