Education and submission or crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
Nicole

Why did we take part in this ridiculous race which, for us, was lost in advance!

Exhausted as we were, it was really "Mission Impossible"!

Under normal conditions, it could have been a lot of fun, the cart is not so heavy and the track is quite pleasant despite the muddy part but, in our state, this cart weighs tons and each step is a terrible test especially in that infamous mud.

We had an illusion at the start but it was absolutely beyond our strength.

The four of us gave everything we had in our stomachs but it was not enough and it was not the lashes that could have motivated us more than we were at the start.

They had done everything to make us last and they succeeded and now only have to execute us.
It was planned, it was written.

While the usual ice shower makes us look human we look at all four and, on each face, I can read a certain weariness, the feeling of having given everything but having lost!

Now, we are taken and, in the central courtyard, we are put in the pillory and, even if the master had said nothing, I suspected that we were exposed so that we could be raped.

Here we go !
Oh !
This is not to displease me, especially knowing that I will soon die, I am happy to be able to take advantage of the many cocks that will penetrate me through all the holes!

They feel me, they put fingers in my vagina and my ass and, very quickly, these fingers are replaced by a first cock which ejaculates quickly and is immediately replaced by another.

It's very good, I really welcome them! I will enjoy, I feel it!

A cock that I know comes to my mouth!
My master !
Will I refuse to suck it?
Without telling me, he condemns me to death and would like me to give him a pipe!
Bah!
I would not want to leave this earth without having in my mouth the taste of his sperm which I have always appreciated so much. I'm going to make him cum and I want him to remember me forever!

He is not long to come and then bends over me to speak to me!
Directly, I spit all his semen in his face which earned me a pair of slaps well supported.

I will remain rebellious until the end and he knows it!

Everything seems to be ready now!

What death have they reserved for me and for my three companions in misfortune ?

I feel absolutely ridiculous disguised as a horse and, moreover, in the state of exhaustion in which I find myself, I do not feel capable of competing with the other groups in this race to the death.

My teammates not being visibly more frank than me, I wonder what we will be able to do.
It is as if we were birds that we would like to fly after having cut off their wings.

Of course, we held out until this infamous slab of mud but there, it was too much!

I was the first to spread out and the others followed me!

A few lashes later, we managed to get out of this cesspool but it was too late, the other carts were too far away for us to hope to catch up.

It is therefore good last that we crossed the finish line.
We are therefore irretrievably sentenced to death.

We are now in the pillory so that we can be raped!

I receive with pleasure all the hard and stiff cocks that penetrate me because I know that after, will be over.

I focus and think of all the fun I could take in my life thanks to these bits of flesh deeply buried in me and it gives me a succession of orgasms.

Suddenly I realize that my master's antiquity comes towards me and presents to my mouth his soft cock so that I suck it. His two new younger women flank him on either side. Me tied to a pole about to face death, they mock me. "Oh master look at her small saggy tits, how did you ever cope". The other kicks me in the pussy "She was your favourate and now shes meat!"

I tighten my lips first and then warn him that if he insists, I will cut him with my teeth. I refuse his cock and bite down hard on his prick as he pulls away from me in agony. I spit at him and his new whores blood and spittle leaving my mouth.

Cooled down, I see that he has addressed the master of the place and my triuph is short lived, immediately afterwards, an executioner appears behind me.

It appears i am the first to get punished. in his hand a cutting pliers and a metal bar reddened with fire.

I suddenly realise my fate and scream " no no please" as the executioner moves between my legs. He puts the clippers against my lady lips. My fleshy inner labia lips hang low and he has lots of meat to aim for. I feel the heat of the clippers and scream as In two steps three movements, the executor cuts my intimate lips and my clitoris!

The suffering is unimaginable and I feel blood flow on my thighs.
The metal bar then cauterizes my wounds before being introduced into my vagina.
I can't resist and pass out.

A bucket of ice water soon made me regain my senses and a lanscant pain does not stop tapping me.

All the nerve endings of my sex must have been charred and I think I can still forget to be able to reach any orgasm.
One last dick plowing my ass does more harm than good, the suffering is too great to lead to pleasure .

I believe that now, I aspire to die as quickly as possible but, knowing the devious spirit of my tormentors, I do not have the impression that they will let me go to the beyond without reserving me other tortures.

The last act in my story is about to begin

I'm exhausted, sore everywhere and, in addition, they want to make me run!

Putting one foot in front of the other is already a feat for me, so running will be almost unbearable torture!
I guess my teammates are as exhausted as me and must not have many illusions about the result of this evil trio!

The games are made in advance, our destiny seems sealed.

And yet, I believed it a little at the beginning when I saw the fall of another harness but once arrived in the muddy passage, it was too much!
We collapsed all four after sliding and the lashes that fell on our skin could not motivate us any more.

So we came last which means death!

Collapsed at the finish, we looked at each other with a certain fatalism and, despite everything, the feeling of having done the maximum, of having been to the end of our strength.

The piloris to which we are attached in the central courtyard after having been harnessed and rinsed with icy water make me look like machines from which we can still recover a little before our final torment.

I thought a little too quickly because, if we are thus installed, well open with all our openings accessible, it is to allow the public to rape us at ease.

The last time that I found myself in this situation fixed in a pillory at a BDSM meeting, I remember having enjoyed a lot, I hope that this time also, I will reach grandiose orgasms!

The first who smashes my anus by pinching me cruelly at the end of the breasts quickly makes me reach my first orgasm and when the second ejaculates in my vagina while I suck a third, it only accentuates this orgasm which Do not stop .

My master who has been taking care of me for a very short time is present and presents his cock to my mouth!

He seems a little embarrassed towards me and tells me in a low voice that he never imagined that my internship would end like this and that he regrets bitterly but unfortunately can not do anything for me!

I suck it anyway! Sucking it or not won't change my future!

My vulva and my anus are on fire, fortunately, even if they destroy me completely, they are used for the last time!

Tomorrow no longer exists for me, this day is my last.

I am very sad, I am very afraid but I can do nothing but accept my fate, leave this earth with my head held high

I'm exhausted, sore everywhere and, in addition, they want to make me run!

Putting one foot in front of the other is already a feat for me, so running will be almost unbearable torture!
I guess my teammates are as exhausted as me and must not have many illusions about the result of this evil trio!

The games are made in advance, our destiny seems sealed.

And yet, I believed it a little at the beginning when I saw the fall of another harness but once arrived in the muddy passage, it was too much!
We collapsed all four after sliding and the lashes that fell on our skin could not motivate us any more.

So we came last which means death!

Collapsed at the finish, we looked at each other with a certain fatalism and, despite everything, the feeling of having done the maximum, of having been to the end of our strength.

The piloris to which we are attached in the central courtyard after having been harnessed and rinsed with icy water make me look like machines from which we can still recover a little before our final torment.

I thought a little too quickly because, if we are thus installed, well open with all our openings accessible, it is to allow the public to rape us at ease.

The last time that I found myself in this situation fixed in a pillory at a BDSM meeting, I remember having enjoyed a lot, I hope that this time also, I will reach grandiose orgasms!

The first who smashes my anus by pinching me cruelly at the end of the breasts quickly makes me reach my first orgasm and when the second ejaculates in my vagina while I suck a third, it only accentuates this orgasm which Do not stop .

My master who has been taking care of me for a very short time is present and presents his cock to my mouth!

He seems a little embarrassed towards me and tells me in a low voice that he never imagined that my internship would end like this and that he regrets bitterly but unfortunately can not do anything for me!

I suck it anyway! Sucking it or not won't change my future!

My vulva and my anus are on fire, fortunately, even if they destroy me completely, they are used for the last time!

Tomorrow no longer exists for me, this day is my last.

I am very sad, I am very afraid but I can do nothing but accept my fate, leave this earth with my head held high
Nice!!

In other circumstances, the fact of being treated like a mare with this tail well pressed in the anus would not have really displeased me!

Harnessed as I am and encouraged by lashes to advance and pull this cart to arrive the first of the race would certainly have given me some pleasure but after what we have already undergone and this night in this cage, I don't really feel capable of a sporting feat anymore.

If, at the start, we were able to hold on to the others, the mud plate ruined all our hopes and sentenced us to death.

It was an insurmountable challenge and all the spectators had to be satisfied with our misfortunes, that had to excite them to see our bodies covered with this mud.
Me, with my head shaved, I won't have to worry about my hairstyle after the shower but the others ....

Now, washed and stripped of our harnesses, we were taken to the central courtyard where we were directly exhibited to all on piloris.

Legs wide apart so that our orifices are easily accessible, I do not take long to understand that if we are put in this humiliating position, it is so that all the sadists of the crowds can come and rape us at their ease.

In a way, a farewell gift from these libidinous people for death row inmates who do not even know how they are going to be executed.

The cocks now follow each other in all my holes, I feel sticky, I feel the sperm overflowing from my vagina and my ass and flow down my thighs.
It is the same with my mouth because, if I swallowed part of the ejaculations, a lot of jets arrived in my face.

Carla's mistress and therefore mine comes to speak to me and apologize for having unwittingly put me in such a situation, condemned to die during the day.
She finds Carla to be very courageous and does not doubt me!
She really regrets losing us both, that in the end, she loves us and will never forget us.

I am well advanced to know that whereas, in a few hours, I will not be there any more.

She continues to talk to me but I no longer hear her because an expert mounted like a donkey is plowing my vagina and I feel that I will enjoy once more.

My situation is dire, so we might as well get the most out of it.

Here, our machines of death are now ready to receive us, we come to the last act of the drama of our life.
I am ready, I am not even afraid and I am really very impatient to know in which tortures will end my life.

I hope I can enjoy it as long as possible.

It's time, it's the moment, the four women are taken to their death machine.

First of all B1, Marialexia the Greek, is directed towards a cross in T!

Mounted on a small platform, she is positioned face against her cross, arms crossed above the patibulum.
Immediately in abominable howls, her wrists are nailed to the vertical part!
Her breasts are pulled to lie on each side of the stipe and are crossed in their most fleshy part by impressive points which also fix them to the wood of her cross.
Stay her feet!
One after the other, her legs are bent and spread apart until her feet are positioned so that nails can pass through her ankles.

The platform is withdrawn and, in her suffering, she can only accept the ridiculous position in which she is exposed, her anus is well highlighted and the executioners introduce a pointed dildo in raw wood!
She does not stop screaming, clamoring for clemency, for mercy, shouting that it is unbearable but is obviously not answered by her executioners who admire their work and find the table very successful.

For B2, Nicole la Française, an X cross awaits her on the ground!

Legs and arms wide apart, she does not take long to feel the tips of steel sink into her tender wrists and feet!
Her cries have nothing to envy to those of the Greek and, in less time than it takes to say it, she becomes one with her cross, she is an integral part of this big X that will kill her !
In new cries of pain, the cross is now drawn up and the Frenchwoman finds herself in an upright position but, with her head down, her shaved intimacy totally exposed to the crowd.
For her, it is into the vagina that they introduce the same fake cock as her unfortunate companion.

B3, British Starbuckslut, there is no question of a cross!

Wrists cuffed in the back, they surround the base of the breasts with very sharp metal clamps!
The more these utensils are tight, the more B3's breasts become purple and tense, ready to burst with the tips and her large areolas pointing to infinity!
Mounted on a stool under a gallows, a rope is connected to her breasts while the knot of a second rope is passed around her neck!

As soon as the stool will be remove, she will find herself hanging by the breasts.
When her breasts drop and tear, she will be hung by the neck until death ensues!

Finally, B4, Kathy the Canadian, is placed on her back on a guillotine .
Her legs are blocked completely apart and her wrists are attached to her belt!
Her head is blocked by the wooden cleat and she can contemplate the beveled blade which will cut her neck, for a fraction of a second, she will see her death happen.

- Our four condemned are ready to undergo their capital punishment!
They will first be whipped all over the body and then their breast ends will be cut.
B1 on her cross will then be impaled by the anus, B2 will also be impaled but by the vagina after her breasts have been sliced, B3's breasts will be pierced by white-heated needles until they tear and , finally, B4 will be penetrated by a "fuckimg machine" and her clitoris will be crushed by a vibrator.
Her first orgasm will cost her a breast, her second, the other breast and the third will cause the fall of the blade.
I wish you much pleasure in admiring the death of these beauties!

The master has finished his little speech and the final scene will begin.

Nicole

The spell is cast, each of us is directed towards her torture device, her device of death.

Mine is called st. Andrew's cross or X cross!
I have already experienced this kind of cross in club and I had enjoyed but, of course, this time, it's for good with my death in epilogue!

So here I am lying on this cross!
My executors shoot on my arms and legs and position them before staring at them with sticky tape!
My breasts are stretched by my position and my thighs are well apart so as not to hide anything of my intimacy.
For now, I like the position, just to feel the eyes fixed on my pussy, it makes me wet a lot.

That's when my nailing begins!

Unable to move, I see a nail of very respectable size that is approached on my right wrist!
The tip is against my skin and the hammer rises to fall directly on the head of the nail!
In a flash of pain and my heartbreaking cries, the tip pierces my flesh and attaches to the wood of my cross!
A few more strokes and here's my wrist definitely fixed in my cross.
Before I even have time to realize, my left wrist suffers the same fate in the same pains.

I am irretrievably nailed and my head goes from right to left to contemplate the damage!

I hardly bleed and the heads of these two nails that protrude from my wrists seem to taunt me.
It's very painful but, sincerely, I appreciate and wet even more!
This approach to death knowing that I will suffer terribly puts me in a second state close to enjoyment but I am brought back to reality by my tormentors who set out to nail my feet .
Compared to my wrists, the pain is much more intense as well as the screams that I can not remember!
I feel like I've never suffered so much from my bitch of life !

They're now removing the sticky tape!
I am definitely united with the wood only by these four nails that pierce my flesh and the hardest is yet to come because they undertake to draw my cross!
They train me but not as I thought at first, I find myself upside down and, directly, they put a giant dildo in my vagina .

My studded feet bear the weight of my body and make me suffer terribly.

I'm in position, I'm waiting for the next events.
The flogging, the mutilation of my breasts and, finally, this stake that will sink into me and cross my whole body!

I will die in abominable suffering but I am not afraid, it was anyway my destiny .

Nicole

The spell is cast, each of us is directed towards her torture device, her device of death.

Mine is called st. Andrew's cross or X cross!
I have already experienced this kind of cross in club and I had enjoyed but, of course, this time, it's for good with my death in epilogue!

So here I am lying on this cross!
My executors shoot on my arms and legs and position them before staring at them with sticky tape!
My breasts are stretched by my position and my thighs are well apart so as not to hide anything of my intimacy.
For now, I like the position, just to feel the eyes fixed on my pussy, it makes me wet a lot.

That's when my nailing begins!

Unable to move, I see a nail of very respectable size that is approached on my right wrist!
The tip is against my skin and the hammer rises to fall directly on the head of the nail!
In a flash of pain and my heartbreaking cries, the tip pierces my flesh and attaches to the wood of my cross!
A few more strokes and here's my wrist definitely fixed in my cross.
Before I even have time to realize, my left wrist suffers the same fate in the same pains.

I am irretrievably nailed and my head goes from right to left to contemplate the damage!

I hardly bleed and the heads of these two nails that protrude from my wrists seem to taunt me.
It's very painful but, sincerely, I appreciate and wet even more!
This approach to death knowing that I will suffer terribly puts me in a second state close to enjoyment but I am brought back to reality by my tormentors who set out to nail my feet .
Compared to my wrists, the pain is much more intense as well as the screams that I can not remember!
I feel like I've never suffered so much from my bitch of life !

They're now removing the sticky tape!
I am definitely united with the wood only by these four nails that pierce my flesh and the hardest is yet to come because they undertake to draw my cross!
They train me but not as I thought at first, I find myself upside down and, directly, they put a giant dildo in my vagina .

My studded feet bear the weight of my body and make me suffer terribly.

I'm in position, I'm waiting for the next events.
The flogging, the mutilation of my breasts and, finally, this stake that will sink into me and cross my whole body!

I will die in abominable suffering but I am not afraid, it was anyway my destiny .
Upside down? We weren’t expecting that. How very unfortunate for you Nicole!

I never thought I'd die decapitated!

And yet, it is towards a guillotine that I am taken or rather that I am pulled because my legs refuse to carry me to go to this machine of death .

But there is nothing to do, no way to go back or run away!

I enjoyed well, I had repeated orgasms when I was raped but I sincerely regret not having been able to take some initiatives in my position!
So, I love to knead the balls of the one I suck and, when I'm caught ready behind, I love to caress my clitoris and breasts!
Finally, I have nothing to claim because I am nothing, even more a submissive or a slave, nothing but something that they can dispose of and that will be execute .

So here I am lying on my back on this guillotine!
In this position, I'll see when the blade falls to cut me off!
I don't think I've been given the slowest and cruelest death, it's going to be so fast that I may not even have time to realize that it's the end.

My legs are tied completely apart while my wrists are connected to the metal belt that I was given!

If I understood the purpose of the manoeuvre, they will first whip me and then cut my nipples !
Then, the speed of my execution will depend on my ability to hold me back from enjoying which, unfortunately, is very difficult for me because it is something I have never been able to do.
My libido is so made that I always enjoyed very hard, very fast and very long.

I must say that I took advantage of it and now I am forced to the opposite to prolong my life.

They're going to hook me up to a fucking machine and stick a vibrator on my clit!
I feel like I won't be able to resist for very long.

In the background, dying during an orgasm is probably the most beautiful of the dead.

Will I try to fight against pleasure?
I don't know, but I don't know how to do it!
I'm really just a slut who just wants to enjoy

I'm very excited about how our four correspondents will report their own death... Must be very disappointing for B3 and B4 not to be crucified...
As a disobediant slut it appears i have not the honour of a death on a crux. My pussy already destroyed, i am deemed to hang by the breasts. My master is cruel and even in death he has condemed me....i am glad i bit his tiny cock....

This time, it's my turn!

Probably the ultimate steps I will take on this earth.

The burns I suffered in my sex make me suffer excruciatingly and every step has become an unimaginable ordeal!
I feel dry between my legs like I've never felt before! But still my fate is making a wetness seep forward.

I mean, I don't think I'll suffer much longer, my last hour won't be long.

Standing naked in front of my tormentors, I wait to find out what torment has been reserved for me! My master laughs in mocking derision. The two women at his side stroke him and jeer to me mocking my destroyed flower.

First, they handcuff my wrists behind my back before attacking my breasts.

They circle them with metal clamps that they tighten as much as possible!

My breasts seem to change, not to be mine even though they make me suffer sorely!
They change colors and take on a purple hue, their skin is so tense that you would think it will burst. Veins push to the skin making them look obscene, I would like to feel them with my hands, grope them, caress them. They make me wet. It turns me on to see my orbs in such a grusome state.
Their spikes are in an unimaginable state of erection and even my areolas, yet so wide, seem to have disappeared that or my entire breast has become a discoloured ruined areola.

They then put me on a stool and connect my abused breasts to a tight rope while I'm put on another rope around my neck.

As soon as the stool is removed, I will find myself hanging by the breasts and my life will depend on them, as long as they resist, I will live but if they come to tear, I will find myself hanging by the neck, hanging until death ensues.

I know that, shortly, the flogging that will tear my skin and weaken my chest will come!

They also stated that they wanted to amputate my breast tips before crossing them through steel spikes.
My life will then be a thread. I am certain my teets will pop once my nipples are removed.

My teammates are all in position and waiting for the lashes to begin!

It is only me who is not yet in a situation!

There are two crucified, and in a very special way, and the Canadian who is fixed on a guillotine! It appears me and Kathy have not the honour of a crucifixtion.

I do not know if I envy them or if I pity them but the result will be the same anyway, not one of us will come out alive! I am particulary drawn to Kathys fate, each orgasm resulting in a taken breast, Before her head.

I give her eyes of encouragement as her legs are spread. I know i am likely the first to die. My pussy ruined and my small b cup breast tied like purple tennis balls, my end will be a grusome start to the ordeals of the others.

The time has come and, delicately, they remove the stool on which I am.

Immediately, I'm hanging painfully by the breasts.
The pain is directly unimaginable!
My feet are looking for support they will never find and this causes a ridiculous dance that I have to relax if I want to stay a little still alive.

I see my teets pulled obsecenly in front of me and i scream in pain as they swell even more now a deep purple blue i see the crowd laugh and jeer me. How long will my breasts last?

The alleged abuse will probably cause tensions that will accelerate the destruction of my mammary glands.

I never thought that one day my life would depend on my breasts!

Last edited:
For me, it is a T cross that is destined for me!

She is there, already trained and waiting for me to join her, to blend in with her, to be totally part of her.

They put me on a small platform, here I am facing my cross!

My neck is at the height of the patibulum and I am made to pass my arms crossed above, my wrists are thus against my patibulum and, directly, two nails attach them in the wood!

It's horrible!
I really feel like flashes of fire are passing through my body at the start of my arms!
I scream like a possessed, beg for mercy but it's hardly lost, my arms are definitely immobilized,
I'm starting to be part of my cross!

Immediately afterwards, my tormentors shoot at my breasts so that they end up on either side of the stipe!
Two additional nails then come to cross them in the middle in unimaginable suffering.

At the height of my sex, via a hole in the stipe, they pass a sharp dildo of thirty centimeters and insert it deep into my vagina!

They now attack my legs as they bend and nail my feet by my ankles.

Totally immobilized, so it's in this ridiculous position that I'm going to move into the afterlife!

My whole body is just pain and to top it all off, they insert me into the anus a dildo of the same accabit as the one that fills my vagina .

I keep screaming and realize that there is nothing more to do, no one will come to my rescue, I am doomed to die in this position that makes me feel like I'm making love with my cross!
I have known lovers who are more tender and gentler but I can only suffer because I know that, shortly, a cruel flogging will begin followed by other tortures.

When I think that I had come here to learn, to find my limits and that I will, in fact, exceed them all, spray them and die slowly, cruelly .

I suffer so much that I want everything to accelerate, that my pains fly away with my last breath.

Death is going to seem so sweet to me.
!

For me, it is a T cross that is destined for me!

She is there, already trained and waiting for me to join her, to blend in with her, to be totally part of her.

They put me on a small platform, here I am facing my cross!

My neck is at the height of the patibulum and I am made to pass my arms crossed above, my wrists are thus against my patibulum and, directly, two nails attach them in the wood!

It's horrible!
I really feel like flashes of fire are passing through my body at the start of my arms!
I scream like a possessed, beg for mercy but it's hardly lost, my arms are definitely immobilized,
I'm starting to be part of my cross!

Immediately afterwards, my tormentors shoot at my breasts so that they end up on either side of the stipe!
Two additional nails then come to cross them in the middle in unimaginable suffering.

At the height of my sex, via a hole in the stipe, they pass a sharp dildo of thirty centimeters and insert it deep into my vagina!

They now attack my legs as they bend and nail my feet by my ankles.

Totally immobilized, so it's in this ridiculous position that I'm going to move into the afterlife!

My whole body is just pain and to top it all off, they insert me into the anus a dildo of the same accabit as the one that fills my vagina .

I keep screaming and realize that there is nothing more to do, no one will come to my rescue, I am doomed to die in this position that makes me feel like I'm making love with my cross!
I have known lovers who are more tender and gentler but I can only suffer because I know that, shortly, a cruel flogging will begin followed by other tortures.

When I think that I had come here to learn, to find my limits and that I will, in fact, exceed them all, spray them and die slowly, cruelly .

I suffer so much that I want everything to accelerate, that my pains fly away with my last breath.

Death is going to seem so sweet to me.
!
mmmm very exciting position, the pain in the breasts must be very strong, I like it

The flogging has started, precise, heavy, destructive!

The Greek, B1, suffered blows against the whole back of her body, which was quickly decorated with red streaks or drip with small drops of blood!

In spite of her suffering and her more than special position, she stopped begging and the cries she emits now look more like cries of pleasure than cries of pain!

She must have passed the course of suffering and seems to be crossed by a gigantic orgasm!
The more her executioner hits her, the greater her orgasm!
She asks for more and stronger, but her tormentor realizes that if he continues, he will kill her and that is by no means the purpose of this flogging.

B2, the Frenchwoman, receives the maximum of lashes on her crotch and, being an extreme masochist, she appreciates rather than complaining!

Her vagina, despite being still penetrated by the dildo, does not stop flowing and her cum mixed with blood spills on her belly!

Her breasts and belly are as well cracked by the whip and light flows of blood reach her face!

She always loved being whipped and this last session seems to really please her!

Hanged by the breasts, B3, the Briton, somehow supports the strips of the whip that reach her all over her body!

Her complete exposure caused by her hanging means that no part of her body is spared!
She turns on herself and must fear the blows on the breasts because each time they are touched, it weakens them and if they let go, it is hanging, death in the minutes that follow.

She must hold and move as little as possible.

Her clitoris and her vagina burnt to the extreme unfortunately do not give her any sensations aimed at making her come!

B4 remains the Canadian, lying on her guillotine, she receives her final flogging with a certain fatalism!

Her breasts, her belly and her sex are mistreated by the whip and, if the first blows had cried out in pain, it has now become pleasant for her and I believe she enjoys!
It is the last enjoyment that will not cost her either a breast or life.
I wish her to enjoy it.

After the flogging, the executors appear before each of the condemned to continue their work of destruction of the bodies!

Armed with wire cutters, they amputate the four women from their nipples.

Directly, the wounds are cauterized using white-heated bars!

Then come the incandescent needles with which they pierce the breasts except those of B1 whose hers are nailed to her cross.

The killing will soon come, the ordeal of the four women will soon end, their end is near, their end is approaching.

I have never been so excited in all my life!

Attending this abominable flogging and the crucifixion of these two women really fascinated me.

You can tell they have no skill. They do not meet the blows of the whip helping to dimishes the pain. Getting into a rythym with the whip strokes can not only help reduce the pain but take you mind off of the torturous event. I remember outlasting a new big titted arrogant brunette during an whipping endurance test with my previous master. The poor girl gave up after 20 mins i remember her face when she was rewarded with a spit through her cunt. It made me laugh to watch as she screamed her last her hard nipples and wet pussy betraying her feelings.

I hate large titted women (mainly out of jealously) and it was delightful to watch the blonde as her tits practically exploded and were destroyed in front of us all. I was so wet....Carla looked beautiful....

See the bodies of these women being devastated by these murderous whips before being exposed naked, diminished by deep wounds, nailed to these crosses.

This is what I want, this is how I want to end my life with yet more other mutilations!

Imagining myself in the place of one of these women, nailed more naked than naked, the genitals well exposed to everyone's eyes, makes my pussy overflow with cum, I want to be penetrated by a huge cock, to feel this dick banging on my uterus and then go out and bugger me wildly.
Arrive at orgasm at the same time as my invader while it spreads in me in long jets of hot sperm!
I really tremble with excitement.

Am I the only one achieving such a level of excitement?
I do not believe !

I rubbed my soggy lower abdomen against the upper thigh of the Canadian and she did not move back, quite the contrary, she pressed her buttock as much as possible against me!
I would have liked to feel if she was as wet as me but I restrained myself not wanting to drag the others after me in severe punishment.

The other two in the group do not seem to have this fear because, although they try to be as discreet as possible, I can see that they caress each other's pussy.

Undoubtedly, suffering and death seem to trigger in us irresistible cravings for sex and enjoyment.

The two crucified will soon die, for sure, but we will not be able to witness their end because we are pushed towards a door followed by stairs leading into the basements of the castle.
We can only follow in order to discover what we have in store for surprises.
I have no doubt i am tougher than these other women....i can endure....

What will our night be made of?
Incredible.

I have never been so excited in all my life!

Attending this abominable flogging and the crucifixion of these two women really fascinated me.

You can tell they have no skill. They do not meet the blows of the whip helping to dimishes the pain. Getting into a rythym with the whip strokes can not only help reduce the pain but take you mind off of the torturous event. I remember outlasting a new big titted arrogant brunette during an whipping endurance test with my previous master. The poor girl gave up after 20 mins i remember her face when she was rewarded with a spit through her cunt. It made me laugh to watch as she screamed her last her hard nipples and wet pussy betraying her feelings.

I hate large titted women (mainly out of jealously) and it was delightful to watch the blonde as her tits practically exploded and were destroyed in front of us all. I was so wet....Carla looked beautiful....

See the bodies of these women being devastated by these murderous whips before being exposed naked, diminished by deep wounds, nailed to these crosses.

This is what I want, this is how I want to end my life with yet more other mutilations!

Imagining myself in the place of one of these women, nailed more naked than naked, the genitals well exposed to everyone's eyes, makes my pussy overflow with cum, I want to be penetrated by a huge cock, to feel this dick banging on my uterus and then go out and bugger me wildly.
Arrive at orgasm at the same time as my invader while it spreads in me in long jets of hot sperm!
I really tremble with excitement.

Am I the only one achieving such a level of excitement?
I do not believe !

I rubbed my soggy lower abdomen against the upper thigh of the Canadian and she did not move back, quite the contrary, she pressed her buttock as much as possible against me!
I would have liked to feel if she was as wet as me but I restrained myself not wanting to drag the others after me in severe punishment.

The other two in the group do not seem to have this fear because, although they try to be as discreet as possible, I can see that they caress each other's pussy.

Undoubtedly, suffering and death seem to trigger in us irresistible cravings for sex and enjoyment.

The two crucified will soon die, for sure, but we will not be able to witness their end because we are pushed towards a door followed by stairs leading into the basements of the castle.
We can only follow in order to discover what we have in store for surprises.
I have no doubt i am tougher than these other women....i can endure....

What will our night be made of?
Awesome.

It is a pity that I must die today because the terrible and destructive flogging and amputation of my nipples followed by these needles heated to white in my breasts made me go through gigantic orgasms.

I have always been an amazing submissive to feel the thongs of a whip that lacerate my whole body!

I always enjoyed while I was whipped!
I have within me this ability to exceed the threshold of pain and to transform it into pleasure, enjoyment.

Here, in my upside down position, my clitoris and my anus that took the most blows and I have the impression that if my vagina had not been invaded by a dildo, my cum would have squirted like a fountain, like a geyser!

Each lash causes me an endorphin surge and I can't help but ask for more and stronger!

I always had a certain fear to try to exceed my limits because that would have left me irreparable after-effects but here, knowing that I will soon die, this fear does not exist any more and, for my greatest pleasure, I can allow to be completely destroyed!

So, when my nipples were cut off, I of course felt an impressive pain, but it only rekindled the fire of orgasm that was smoldering in me and was just waiting to start again.
That combined with the glowing needles in the center of my breasts, I enjoyed endlessly!

Next to me, I heard many cries uttered by my teammates and I sincerely hope for them that they were like me cries of pleasure.

I am now waiting in latent suffering for the continuation of events!

If I understood correctly, after my nipples it is to my breasts that I will be able to say goodbye before someone pushes this post into my vagina until it comes out of my body through my mouth!

I suspect that it will be particularly painful but I still hope to be able to withdraw new orgasms before going to rest permanently, before dying completely exhausted by my enjoyments.

Back
Top Bottom