Education and submission or crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
In my position, because of the plank that blocks my neck, I cannot see the state of my body after the passage of my executioners!

In any case, they did not spare me with their whips and other torture devices!

The whole front of my body must be bloody, destroyed!
But I don't care because once the pain is over, I went through orgasms like never before in my life.

As soon as my flogging started, I screamed as the pain was intense but there was in me this desire to still be able to enjoy, to let myself go to my pleasure without it cost me a part of my body!
And my will to enjoy was strongest, after five or six times that the leather straps landed on my skin, the pain disappeared to give way to the rise of an exceptional orgasm!

Arched to the maximum, I put forward my dripping vulva and my clitoris so that my tormentors reach them and cause the click that propels me to seventh heaven!
They arrived there because, directly affected by a violent blow, my clitoris served as a switch to light the fire that was smoldering in me.
It was indescribable, unimaginable!
I felt my pussy dripping as if we had opened a dam and all the cum that I had in the body is drained at once, I do not remember having wet as much!

My breasts, if I were still to live, I would have refused to have them permanently mutilated because I have always considered them to be the part of my body that I prefer!
In addition, they have always been very fragile and very quickly engines of enjoyment!

Already badly damaged by the lashes, The amputation of my nipples in addition to being very painful marks the beginning of the end because, how to live with such a destroyed chest!

Then the burning needles only confirmed that my end is very close and that before long I will not be of this world.

I am afraid and, frankly, do not believe that I deserved to leave so quickly and especially so young!

I always dreamed of dying after torture, but there was no such emergency!

Finally, I wanted to play with fire and am burning myself, I took risks and, now, I will pay it with my life

I don't know how long I've been nailed on my cross, minutes, hours!

Time does not matter, suffering yes!

My limbs are already cramped and each of the nails that crosses my flesh sends me like painful flashes that irradiate my whole body and, despite this, each time I try to move a little bit, the pointed dildo which is pressed into my vagina gives me, him, sexual thrusts which are really not to displease me.

Now, I await the continuation of the events, it should not delay because I suppose the crowd impatient to see us suffer and die.

And here is the flogging that begins!

My shoulders, my back and my buttocks as well as my thighs are targeted by the strips of the whip which often exceed their purpose and end on the outside parts of my poor breasts already pierced by these damn nails!

My whole body is only pain and, despite everything, I try to move on my cross.

With each of my movements, the vaginal dildo on which I am impaled emits noises of sucking and provokes in me a certain excitement!

The more the blows hit me and the less they make me suffer and the more I move, the more my excitement turns into pleasure.

I feel like I'm going to come soon, my cum production is growing and my pussy is dripping.

Despite my painful situation on my cross, a feeling of well-being invades me, leaves my pussy, goes up in my belly, irradiates my breasts and I can not hold back cries of pleasure!

This enjoyment, this orgasm that I cannot resist is insane, I would like to die now, go into this second state and end up suffering!

The whip has now stopped caressing my skin and I find myself exhausted, worn, more because of my pleasure than by the tortures.

I'm hanging on my nails, it's weird, I got used to it and I feel good, psychologically in agreement with my condition.

They just cut off the tips of my neighbors' breasts and come towards me!

Quickly, I find myself amputated of my nipples and I must say that I did not suffer too much, it happened so quickly and it only comes to add to the other tortures.

I became a fatalist and now accept all the abuse by considering them as little extras that lead me slowly but surely to my end!

It's coming soon, I can feel it, I even wonder if I'm not going to die before my impale so much I feel tired!

Hurry up, finish me, I have enjoyed it and I'm ready to go.

Hanging by the breasts as I am, I am really the ideal target for the strips of the whip!

When they removed the stool, I thought my breasts were going to let go and tear in shock but, in endless suffering, they held out!

For how long, I really ignore it and now that the whip has started to caress me all over my body, I have the impression that with each blow, it will be the last, that I will find myself hanging by the neck and die directly. My last dance one of a debreasted whore shaking and chiking at the end of a rope.

My body turns on itself which allows my executioner to easily reach all parts of my body!

I try as much as possible to keep my thighs tight because I believe that the blows that could touch my injured sex would be unbearable.

I am amazed because, until now, my breasts hold good despite the thongs of the whip have already touched them many times.

Two of my master's new whores arrive near me and each grab a foot mess in order to spread my legs well and what I feared happens !

They start to whip me between the legs. Savage blows against my pussy.

The first shots just like my screams are horrible but, strangely, I feel something trigger in my belly and my pussy become terribly wet!
My Bartolin glands are therefore not burnt out and start producing cum in more than respectable quantities.

Immediately, I move into another world in which enjoyment takes precedence over pain!

I enjoy. I really did not think that I could still have the pleasure of reaching orgasm! And yet ...i cum like a whirlwind and shake putting more stress on my tits.

I recover, I catch my breath but very sharp pliers now attack my breasts! My orbs are a deep blue and i cannot feel them anymore. All i can do is watch as the executioner positions the pliers and takes away another part of what makes me feminine. My delightful nipples always ready for pleasure cruelly taken. I scream in fury as my masters whores laugh.

In a few seconds, I find myself amputated of my nipples and the reddened needles in the fire are shown to me. Each pierce my breasts with ease the fleashy breast a tight orb now crowned with needles.

Except for the fear of feeling my breasts weaken and tear, I did not feel the slightest pain probably because of the tourniquet which is placed at their base.

By cons, what I felt, are the two light blows of the scalpel that I have just been made at the base of my breasts!

I guess that's where the separation from my chest will start!

Do not move, wait and hope that the pain will not be too strong and that my hanging will not drag on.

This time is the beginning of the end. I am doomed.

After a little lull, a moment of respite for the four women, the show will resume, the curtain will rise on the last act!

The dildo that was introduced into the anus of the Greek has just been removed and, directly after, it is replaced by a steel piles at least one and a half metre long and five centimetres in diameter and whose end is quite rounded so as not to destroy too much the organs it will encounter by crossing the body of B1 but rather to spread them out.

The beginning seems to please the condemned but the pleasure of being so fucked is quickly replaced by intense pain .

The executioners started by pushing on the stake but, very quickly, it is with the help of a mallet that they pursue the torment.
Every blow to the pal draws inhuman cries from the victim who feels the stake grow inside her body!
The impalers are really experts because after five or six strokes of mallet, one of them grabs the shaved head of the Greek, pulls it back and, in a final shock, reveals the tip of the pal that emerges from the mouth of B1 in a horrible gurgling or meds blood and saliva .

The last torture of Marialexia is over, death will soon prevail .

Before moving on to the impalement of B2, the Frenchwoman, there remains a final torture to impose on her, the amputation of her breasts already well damaged!
The operation really doesn't take much time, the scalpels quickly cut out B2's chest which sees his tits abandon her while the blood flows on her face!

Then the dildo is removed from her vagina and replaced by the same stake as that of the Greek.

The well-opened and soaked sex of the Frenchwoman first gladly welcomes this pal until it tears her uterus and inexorably penetrates her body helped by powerful and precise mallet strokes.
The pal quickly makes its way among the organs it meets and appears at the same time as a stream of blood through the mouth of the unfortunate woman who can no longer make the slightest sound!

The executioners continue to hit the stake until it fits into the wood of the dais.

Honestly, she really doesn't have much more to live.

The terror can be seen on the face of the Briton who feels her breasts tearing little by little since a scalpel hit them!

It is really no longer a question of enjoyment but of suffering and terror when we hear the cries of SBS whose chest is tearing more and more!
Her existence really doesn't matter much anymore!
All of a sudden, it's a shock! In a howl quickly choked by the knot that tightened directly around her neck, her breasts abandoned her.

She didn't go down much and the shock wasn't very hard but it was enough and she now finds herself hanging by the neck.

She then begins the macabre dance of the knot, her legs bend, spread, she rises, she seeks to be able to lean on the ground that is so close to her feet but still inaccessible, she suffocates because the more she moves, the more the knot crushes her trachea and prevents air from entering her lungs!

Her dance is very short and, quickly, she calms down, she is shaken only by nervous spasms, her bladder empties suddenly!

It's over, she's left this ungrateful world!

In Kathy's vagina, B4, a dildo connected to a machine began its comings and goings and a vibro masseur massages her clitoris.

We see that, directly, she fights against her desires to enjoy, she fights against what she has always loved but it's hardly lost, chase the natural, it comes back to gallop and she can not resist the arrival of a terrible orgasm that makes her scream with pleasure .

The penalty is immediate and her right breast pays the price for her enjoyment, with a blow of scalpel it is sliced at the base!

The devices have not been stopped and continue to inflict this cruel and gentle torture on her!

A second orgasm invades her and her left breast suffers the same fate as the right!

More than a pleasure and it is death!

She clenches her fists, bites her lips to the blood, resists a maximum, tries to camber to evacuate out of her this dildo that does not stop activating in her vagina but it is hardly lost, any resistance is vain!
The machine is winning the fight and it lets itself go in this dreadful enjoyment!

She screams her pleasure as the murderous blade falls on her frail neck.

The bloody head that the executioner shows to the public has a serene air, the Canadian died enjoying .

While the Greek and the French give their last sighs, the crowd rose and applauded!
The show was of excellent quality and the actresses lived up to the situation!

The toll is heavy, six women have paid the price of the sadism of the master of the place with the agreement of the masters and mistress present!

It was a really successful internship.

Is there a part of my body that doesn't make me suffer?

I don't think so!

My arms and legs are cramped, my wrists and ankles pierced by nails send me flashes of pain, my breasts deprived of nipples and also nailed are like on fire, the whole back of my body, from the shoulders to the thighs is marked with bloody streaks very painful and, finally, my openings invested by very sharp dilies do not stop.
If I add the ridiculousness of my position on the cross with, in addition, my shaved head, I really wonder what I still do on this earth and ask only one thing, that we end quickly because death will seem much sweeter than anything I am currently ending .

My anus is freed from the dildo that penetrated it but I feel it open as if it were inviting, ready to welcome, the pal that will come to replace it!

And, on this, the stake is presented at my opening and, delicately, is pushed in a way not unpleasant at all inside.

I have been told that the torment of impalement is a torture that starts well but ends badly!

So, with the little time I have left to live, I might as well enjoy the few beautiful moments that I may still go through.

The first push on the pal makes it come into contact with the dildo of my vagina.
The two being separated only by the walls of the organs they invest, it gives a very nice contact that makes me startle pleasantly .

I try to camber to facilitate the progression of this foreign body in me but, at the same time, the music changes because the thrust becomes more intense and my intestines are torn by the stake that continues its path in me!

Pleasant, this progression becomes very unpleasant because the pain I feel in my belly has really become intolerable.

My tormentors will now start using a mallet for the sequel.

The first blow seems very brutal and the scream of horror I just pushed must have been heard for miles!

I don't know which of my organs have just been destroyed but the suffering far exceeds anything I've had to endure from the beginning.

The following mallet stroke is as painful as the previous one and the following have nothing to envy them.

I now feel the pal coming to the base of my windpipe, ready to engage in the bottom of my throat in order to head towards the intended exit, my mouth .

The pain is so strong that in fact, I don't even feel it anymore,
I'm like in a coma that no longer allows me to move but in which I remain present cerebrally.

One of the executioners pulls my head back and I feel the stake penetrate my mouth through my throat bringing me a taste of blood at the same time!

Last shot and the pal appears between my open lips!

He finished his journey in me, his journey was relatively fast and I just have to wait for death to take me away!

I hope my agony will not be very long because I'm not here anymore!
I imagine what the crowd must see, a woman tortured, crucified and impaled with that clearly visible tip that overlooks my shaved head.

They must like it, probably excite them, they will celebrate my death and that of my companions with an before resuming their usual existence tomorrow! I wonder if.....

Nicole
I can feel my blood running down my face!

The flogging has been very strong and, if until my death I no longer experience orgasm, those who have just crossed me have been insane .

With his hand armed with a scalpel, an executioner is trying to amputate my breasts!

It's fast, very painful and, as they do not cauterize the wounds, the blood flows morel and blinds me .

Now I am freed from the dildo that filled my vagina but this void is quickly filled by a stake that is presented between my intimate lips.

Placed at the entrance of my vagina, this machine does not seem very sharp or exaggeratedly big .

The beginning of penetration is also very pleasant, at the limit of the enjoyable until the moment I feel butter against my uterus!

The thrust gets stronger and the pal soon made to make its way through my organs.
I feel this foreign body pass very painfully through my belly.

My tormentors have given up pushing on the machine and it is with the help of a mallet that they will continue to advance it .

The shock caused by the contact of the stake and the mallet causes a pain that would radiate my whole body, a real internal earthquake!
It's really horrible to feel this thing moving in my belly, pushing or destroying everything it encounters!

An extra mallet and I realize that the pal is now at the height of what was my breasts!

The pain is intolerable, unimaginable and the screams I emit are the last because one of my executors grabs me by the hair and pulls my head back to the maximum to facilitate the passage of the steel bar through my throat before it comes out through my mouth at the same time as a very large flow of blood!

My breathing is breathless, difficult, I feel that everything is trashed inside me and that I will soon die exhausted or suffocated .

I had been told that impaled people could last for hours or even days but I, exhausted as I am, I believe rather that my ordeal will soon end .

The adventure of my life will soon stop, in a short time life will escape from me!

I feel my heart racing but, although the pump is still very efficient, the little blood I have left will not be enough to feed it and keep me alive.

In a few seconds, my whole life has just passed in front of me and then, the black hole, the end, the death.

After removing the maximum pleasure from the pain caused by flogging, I will have to do the opposite and try to hold me to enjoy as long as possible to be able to extend my life as much as possible!

Indeed, each of the orgasms that I could still go through will have for me a cruel sequel that will cost me a breast and, to finish, the last pleasure will cause the fall of this blade that seems to taunt me and who waits to fall on me to slit my neck .

I must say that, wet as I am, the installation of the dildo of the "fucking maschine" was not complicated and, as my clitoris is swollen like a small penis, the vibro masseur was also quickly in place .

The tempo imposed on the machines from the start was not hellish and, I would say even more, very nice, too pleasant!

Still all excited by my last orgasm, I directly felt that I could not resist for long such a diet especially as the intensity of these mechanical caresses began to increase gradually!

A beneficent heat then totally invested me from my sex to my brain and, unwittingly, I began to emit a blissful purr sign of the beginning of my enjoyment, of the orgasm that was rising in me .

Directly, I felt an acute pain in my right breast as a scalpel was busy removing it.

I wonder if I felt more pleasure or pain because I continued to be plowed by the machine, infernal certainly, but so enjoyable .

My orgasm had not had time to calm down as another was born in me directly causing the removal of my second breast .

Surely wanting to prolong their pleasure, the executioners stopped the machines before starting the final scene.

I know that now my next orgasm will be deadly!

I'm scared and, despite the heat, I'm shivering!
I am now in the antechamber of death!

This heavy wait is now over!
The dildo slowly starts moving in me and my clitoris is titillated again by the vibro masseur!

I have to hold, I clench my fists, I bite my lips, I try in vain to recoil my body and escape these devices of pleasure!

I feel my belly vibrate, my sex glands produce a maximum of cyprine, I camber but there is nothing to do, I may oppose it with all my strength, my fatal orgasm arrives and I scream my pleasure seeing at the same time the fatal blade fall on me!
I...

Given the dilapidated state of my sex, the burns that were imposed on it, I never thought I could feel a certain pleasure and especially to access this unexpected orgasm. But cum i did, to be hung and used in such a way the ultimate punishment the ultimate object....it was so arousing.

I guess they were afraid that my ordeal would last too long and that my breasts would tear too slowly that they proceeded to this hack at their base.

I still cling to life but I think it's in desperation because I feel that the wounds they have caused me grow more and more and that my mammary glands will not be able to bear my weight for very long. I look at them above my chest and feel humiliated, my once exquisite breasts destroyed and ruined tight blue orbs, of perversion.

I try to move as little as possible but I know that soon the knot of the other rope will tighten on my neck!

I expect it, got used to this idea and try not to show the terrible pain I feel so as not to encourage my master with the soft cock that sent me to this camp of death .

I see him watching me, his two whores laugh as they watch me they wank and suck him. Its ok they will soon outweigh their use and find themselves upon a platform such as this.

My left breast is cracking, I feel it tearing and all of a sudden abandon me!

I scream in horror and pain,

Only hanging by my right breast, I still went down a little and I felt the knot tighten a little on my neck, it does not strangle me yet but it will not drag anymore .

My right breast is tearing,

I feel it gradually parting with me!

This part of me that leaves me should make me scream so much I suffer but I struggle not to externalize the body shock!

I feel my body go down, the rope tightens ever harder and, suddenly, it's the fall of a few centimeters enough for me this time to find myself totally trapped in this noose.

The impression is striking, quite bizarre!
The knot of the rope tightened to the maximum on my frail neck and, despite me, I am looking for a point of support for my feet to allow me to breathe and I must give the crowd the impression that I have undertaken a fatal dance .

My pussy is so wet as my breath goes short, i feel my loins stir as i see the crowd roar in pleasure and joy at my demise.

My heart beats to break everything trying in vain to send oxygen to my brain but the passage is definitely closed .

My mouth is open, my fists are tight, my back is arched and I feel my heart beating in my vagina and in all my extremities. I cum like a cheap whore my pussy squirting juice into the roaring crowd.

My legs are open, flexed before falling back only still agitated by nervous tics.

I now feel a well-being cross me, my belly contracts and, all of a sudden, my bladder frees itself and I evacuate all my urine in a long jet.

I do not suffer anymore and a black veil just masked my sight, I shout a final call of defiance.......then.....no more.

I meant the mayor Earl Wilfried d‘Essart V - you remember him? He introduced himself at the beginning. But it seems to me he somehow got lost himself in his own story...
By the way: At the beginning there was told that the selection of the groups had been manipulated... One of some unexplained occurences in this story! ;)

Last edited:
And yes ! All four are dead!
Indeed they are. With certain ulterior motives I asked if the story is finished, because it's not finished in my opinion. You started it with a preamble, so it also would need an epilogue... But ok, that's your story, not mine. Actually too bad. And sorry for posting my personal opinion here. It's not my intention to spoil this thread. :(

Back
Top Bottom