El Coyote's Odds And Ends

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thats a bit light weight.

I'm increasingly of the opinion that particular punishments fit certain 'types' of lady.

Fuller figured women no so good for the cross, but the flame and the whip suit just fine.

For you FSG I would put you to death by 'the rod'.

Thin steel rods.

Alternately heated in the flame and applied to your body, then used to beat & cane your flesh.

It would take a while but then good things come to those who wait.

A safety note for Dorothys husband:
View attachment 804940
I already know what I would want as dessert :)
View attachment 804936

I never thought of it that way before, YES, the family next door to me are from Islamabad
and the husband is a master butcher as soon as i walk in the husband and his son grab me
strip me naked and the son holds me down on the work surface while his father halal slaughters
my body , the coals and the spit are all ready and i make the perfect dinner with plenty of me
left over for tomorrow.

Thank You For That Connoisseurs i will never sleep tonight thinking about that, i don`t get into
dolcettish mood very often but when i do it`s fun

I never thought of it that way before, YES, the family next door to me are from Islamabad
and the husband is a master butcher as soon as i walk in the husband and his son grab me
strip me naked and the son holds me down on the work surface while his father halal slaughters
my body , the coals and the spit are all ready and i make the perfect dinner with plenty of me
left over for tomorrow.

Thank You For That Connoisseurs i will never sleep tonight thinking about that, i don`t get into
dolcettish mood very often but when i do it`s fun
Again, not my thing. But I hear its better hung and tenderised first. Bit of charing for flavour too.

Best done while live.

Back
Top Bottom