El Coyote's Odds And Ends

Go to CruxDreams.com
If Any Of You Talented Guys Who Make
Poser Crux Pictures Would Like To
Send Me Some Pictures I Will Crucify
Myself To Please You
How about you send me some hi-res photos then I'll build a poser model of you so we can have you doing all manner of depraved stuff hehe :p:p:p

I did try recreating you in 3D but the model is lacking in detail. I need better reference pics :p

Did you see this early attempt? Apart from the flat lighting I don't think this is too bad but it needs to be a better likeness :)
DottieWitch001.jpg

Sometimes, yes. Does that excite you? :p

No Not Really but i have a friend who lives near wakefield and her husband is a cuck.
and she loves it being a hot wife, i asked her if she took off her wedding ring when she
was having sex with other men and she said no it`s more exciting for the man taking her
knowing she is married, she wears and anklet too for the men her husband gives her to
i could`nt do it but to her it`s quite normal sometimes her husband cuckolds and watches
other times he gives her to other men for a number of hours she loves being a hot wife

How about you send me some hi-res photos then I'll build a poser model of you so we can have you doing all manner of depraved stuff hehe :p:p:p

I did try recreating you in 3D but the model is lacking in detail. I need better reference pics :p

Did you see this early attempt? Apart from the flat lighting I don't think this is too bad but it needs to be a better likeness :)
View attachment 813613

Oh Come On, there are pictures of me all over the net all top quality Leica pictures
the Leeds agency always used Leicas

Back
Top Bottom