it looks like i`m a crocodiles dinner . my
boobs will certainly bounce as he chomps
me up, although i have been told that he
will drag me to the bottom of the swamp
until i drown and he will come back later
to eat me. oh i am such a lucky girl

That's true, but I was thinking about swinging that croc by his tail! :jump:
A good idea too! :thumbup:
But I was thinking : in the water, the reptile is Always more mobile, and so, in advantage to a human when it comes to surprise attack. The croc will never permit her to seize his tail. :starwars-smiley: Dorothy would be lunch, before she ever gets there!:hambre:
The best Dorothy can do is a frontal assault (with the croc leather handbag).:smash2:

But I was thinking : in the water, the reptile is Always more mobile, and so, in advantage to a human when it comes to surprise attack. The croc will never permit her to seize his tail. :starwars-smiley: Dorothy would be lunch, before she ever gets there!:hambre:
The best Dorothy can do is a frontal assault (with the croc leather handbag).:smash2:

Where is the leather handbag? i suppose i could redo my make up before the croc pounces
that`s if i can find the handbag.

Y

Loxuru, you do realize there’s a perfectly good carnivorous crocodile emoji, right? :croc:

Attachments

• FFFF0748-1037-4ACF-8EB5-0361421BDAC4.jpeg
    FFFF0748-1037-4ACF-8EB5-0361421BDAC4.jpeg
    27.9 KB · Views: 31
I Was a working nurse around Kinshasa
and got kidnapped by jungle headhunters
who sold me on for a pagan sacrifice,
apparently if i was sacrificed the harvest
would be plentiful which of course was
a load of balls, the men loved sacrificing
white women because when the knife went
in her boobs bounced and that made them
hard and their wives got knocked up. BUT,
i escaped and fell into a swamp and now
it looks like i`m a crocodiles dinner . my
boobs will certainly bounce as he chomps
me up, although i have been told that he
will drag me to the bottom of the swamp
until i drown and he will come back later
to eat me. oh i am such a lucky girl

In the '50's, Carl Barks told the tale of Scrooge McDuck (Onkel Dogbert auf deutsch) trapped in the jaws of a crocodile. The grand newphews have a whistle from the Junior Woodchucks (a sort of u:ber boyscouts) that can control animal behavior, but one needs to find the right settings in the index. "Reptiles? No, crocodiles are suarians. Here it is under 'yawn'!". Tweet. It works. The crocodile yawns, and Scrooge is free. "Remind me to buy your guidebook a much improved indexing system."
In our high-tech age, we should not forget the wisdom of the past.

In the '50's, Carl Barks told the tale of Scrooge McDuck (Onkel Dogbert auf deutsch) trapped in the jaws of a crocodile. The grand newphews have a whistle from the Junior Woodchucks (a sort of u:ber boyscouts) that can control animal behavior, but one needs to find the right settings in the index. "Reptiles? No, crocodiles are suarians. Here it is under 'yawn'!". Tweet. It works. The crocodile yawns, and Scrooge is free. "Remind me to buy your guidebook a much improved indexing system."
In our high-tech age, we should not forget the wisdom of the past.

Carl Barks did some great comics. I grew up reading old ones my dad had kept. So much fun.

Back
Top Bottom