Electro-torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
Just notice posting in this thread in news section. Few days ago i saw film from zfx studio about this theme. More generally it's every second film from zfx contains excellent electro torture, some scenes is depicted so good as i starts to think they are real.

GOON_02_CLIP_07.jpg

7MptEIE08mvV7wXR.jpg

I thought about how a local sadistic gang would punish a woman - with electricity- that failed to pay her debts: They might hogtie her naked and connect the cords from a lamp to her clit and labias. As she ist bound on the floor hidden behind a chair in the dark living-room, her homecoming husband would shock her unintended by swiching on the light.
ComingHome3kl.jpg

Last edited:
I thought about how a local sadistic gang would punish a woman - with electricity- that failed to pay her debts: They might hogtie her naked and connect the cords from a lamp to her clit and labias. As she ist bound on the floor hidden behind a chair in the dark living-room, her homecoming husband would shock her unintended by swiching on the light.
View attachment 567255
that is such a sexy, devious, delicious, scenario. I love a sadistic mind. I just looked at the attachment and got a wet rush in my panties. Thank you.

This is my first attempt at writing a fiction story. At 69 years I am experiencing an enhanced libito. My dreams at night are sexual in nature and I have a leaning toward being tortured. I prefer sex with a woman, but men are included in my dreams.

Susan lived in Arizona. She was a beautiful tall red head. At the age of 35 she was divorced and joined an on line dating site.. It wasn't long before a good looking younger man contacted her for a date. He lived in a nice house outside Kingman and appeared to ge quite successful. She didn't pry into the nature of his business . She new he was an importer of goods from South America.. After all, the fact that Don was good looking and a virile lover was enough for the time being.
Kingman is on route#40, a major east-west route, about 100 miles from Las Vegas. Don often picked up goods in Phoenix and deliver them to cities to the north and west.

Susan talked Don into taking her with him on one of his trips. He was reluctant but gave in. They arrived at a wear house on the out skirts of Phoenix, in a sleazy looking suburb. They were met at the door by a man who spoke Spanish. He eyed Susan with contempt. she felt out of place and very uneasy. Don exchanged money and a few packages with the man but it didn't appear to be a cordial exchange. the Spanish speaking man was upset about something ad Don pulled a gun from under his shirt. several men appeared and Don made a hasty get away leaving Susan standing with the men in the wear house. They grabbed her and dragged her into a room with no windows. the men tied Susan's hands and feet and threw her onto a filthy mattress on the floor. In broken English the man told her she would be held hostage until don returned with more money. the door slammed shut and Susan lay there crying, knowing she was at their mercy. She was starting to realize that Don was involved with illegal drugs and these people were capable of about anything. She spent a long sleepless night. hey had not brought her any food or water, but at the same time they had not harmed her.

Susan's Experience

I was very fearful. These men were rough, filthy and evil looking. I had to use the toilet. One of the worst looking of the bunch was guarding me. he released my bonds and insisted on watching me use the toilet. It was filthy and as embarrassed as I was I couldn't hold out any longer. I knew he was enjoying the show. I could only hope Don would rescue me soon.
The next evening came. I was starving. The men joked in broken English that they would trade food for sexual favors. I was sure they would take those favors whether I got food or not. They were drinking tequila and beer. They shoved the tequila bottle in my face and told me to drink. The also left some tortillas and beans. they said I would need it. They were going to throw a party and I was the guest of honor. I just knew it wasn't going to be a fun time.

A Mexican woman came in the room. I was somewhat relieved to see her. I soon found out she was no lady. She undid my bonds. As she did she felt my breasts and ass and commented how she was going to enjoy using me. She began stripping my cloths off. she left me with my bra and panties. As she put it " the boys would enjoy the show I was going to put on". Then I was led out into the wear house. they tied my hands togethed and hooked me up to some kind of hoist. I was raised just off my feet. The men gathered around. It was as if they had never seen a red head before and were quite excited about stripping me naked. She used a knife and slowly cut the straps on my bra. She felt me all over and then let my large breasts fall loose. She intentionally cut my nipple with the knife nd made it plead. One of the men licked the blood and the others cheered. She next cut away my panties, exposing my bushy red mound. She started to dry shave my pussy hair, but the men wanted it left on. Next she took some tape and stuck it to my cunt lips, pulled the apart and fastened the other end of the tape to my thighs. she was obviously enjoying this and stuck a finger in my cunt and licked off the juice. On of the men rammed 3 fingers inside me and had a taste.
The started asking where Don had gone. I didn't know but they didn't believe me. They said they would have fun making me talk. Roped were tied to my ankles and secured to posts so that I was spread eagle. My sex was now open in plain view for all to see.
The woman had some steel wool. She poured tequila on it and crammed it up inside my cunt as far as she could. It felt as though it was against my cervix. She had a pipe that looked like a steel dildo with a wire attached . She rubbed it on the inside of my thigh and a shock sent spasms into my leg muscles. Then she hooked clamps on my nipples and clitoris and attached wires to them. The wires led to some type of switch box. Jolts of electricity course thru my body and it felt as though my muscles would rip apart. She again asked me where Don went. I didn't know. This pleased her. She was having fun tormenting me. She went back to the dildo thing. She rubbed it on my thigh and then shoved it into my cut as far as it would go. When she turned on the electricity it felt as though my cervix was on fire and my ovaries felt as though they were going to explode. She withdrew the pipe and touched to my clitoris. Words cannot describe the pain that caused. I screamed for her to stop but that just seemed to make the show more fun to the spectators.
Another wire was inserted up my ass. She shoved the pipe back inside my cunt and when she turned on the electricity it flowed thru the thin wall between my vagina and ass. I passed out. They were satisfied that I didn't know where Don went. They un tied me and removed the clamps. I was laid on a table and the men finally got to rape the red haired woman. They took me in all my holes but I guess lucky for me I was hardly conscious.

I awoke, naked ,hurt and in a fog. They had dumped me in a dumpster.
I haven't heard from Don. hopefully before they killed him they had some sadistic fun. A piece of steel wool in his ass and another wrapped around his penis should have worked just fine.

This is my first attempt at writing a fiction story. At 69 years I am experiencing an enhanced libito. My dreams at night are sexual in nature and I have a leaning toward being tortured. I prefer sex with a woman, but men are included in my dreams.

Susan lived in Arizona. She was a beautiful tall red head. At the age of 35 she was divorced and joined an on line dating site.. It wasn't long before a good looking younger man contacted her for a date. He lived in a nice house outside Kingman and appeared to ge quite successful. She didn't pry into the nature of his business . She new he was an importer of goods from South America.. After all, the fact that Don was good looking and a virile lover was enough for the time being.
Kingman is on route#40, a major east-west route, about 100 miles from Las Vegas. Don often picked up goods in Phoenix and deliver them to cities to the north and west.

Susan talked Don into taking her with him on one of his trips. He was reluctant but gave in. They arrived at a wear house on the out skirts of Phoenix, in a sleazy looking suburb. They were met at the door by a man who spoke Spanish. He eyed Susan with contempt. she felt out of place and very uneasy. Don exchanged money and a few packages with the man but it didn't appear to be a cordial exchange. the Spanish speaking man was upset about something ad Don pulled a gun from under his shirt. several men appeared and Don made a hasty get away leaving Susan standing with the men in the wear house. They grabbed her and dragged her into a room with no windows. the men tied Susan's hands and feet and threw her onto a filthy mattress on the floor. In broken English the man told her she would be held hostage until don returned with more money. the door slammed shut and Susan lay there crying, knowing she was at their mercy. She was starting to realize that Don was involved with illegal drugs and these people were capable of about anything. She spent a long sleepless night. hey had not brought her any food or water, but at the same time they had not harmed her.

Susan's Experience

I was very fearful. These men were rough, filthy and evil looking. I had to use the toilet. One of the worst looking of the bunch was guarding me. he released my bonds and insisted on watching me use the toilet. It was filthy and as embarrassed as I was I couldn't hold out any longer. I knew he was enjoying the show. I could only hope Don would rescue me soon.
The next evening came. I was starving. The men joked in broken English that they would trade food for sexual favors. I was sure they would take those favors whether I got food or not. They were drinking tequila and beer. They shoved the tequila bottle in my face and told me to drink. The also left some tortillas and beans. they said I would need it. They were going to throw a party and I was the guest of honor. I just knew it wasn't going to be a fun time.

A Mexican woman came in the room. I was somewhat relieved to see her. I soon found out she was no lady. She undid my bonds. As she did she felt my breasts and ass and commented how she was going to enjoy using me. She began stripping my cloths off. she left me with my bra and panties. As she put it " the boys would enjoy the show I was going to put on". Then I was led out into the wear house. they tied my hands togethed and hooked me up to some kind of hoist. I was raised just off my feet. The men gathered around. It was as if they had never seen a red head before and were quite excited about stripping me naked. She used a knife and slowly cut the straps on my bra. She felt me all over and then let my large breasts fall loose. She intentionally cut my nipple with the knife nd made it plead. One of the men licked the blood and the others cheered. She next cut away my panties, exposing my bushy red mound. She started to dry shave my pussy hair, but the men wanted it left on. Next she took some tape and stuck it to my cunt lips, pulled the apart and fastened the other end of the tape to my thighs. she was obviously enjoying this and stuck a finger in my cunt and licked off the juice. On of the men rammed 3 fingers inside me and had a taste.
The started asking where Don had gone. I didn't know but they didn't believe me. They said they would have fun making me talk. Roped were tied to my ankles and secured to posts so that I was spread eagle. My sex was now open in plain view for all to see.
The woman had some steel wool. She poured tequila on it and crammed it up inside my cunt as far as she could. It felt as though it was against my cervix. She had a pipe that looked like a steel dildo with a wire attached . She rubbed it on the inside of my thigh and a shock sent spasms into my leg muscles. Then she hooked clamps on my nipples and clitoris and attached wires to them. The wires led to some type of switch box. Jolts of electricity course thru my body and it felt as though my muscles would rip apart. She again asked me where Don went. I didn't know. This pleased her. She was having fun tormenting me. She went back to the dildo thing. She rubbed it on my thigh and then shoved it into my cut as far as it would go. When she turned on the electricity it felt as though my cervix was on fire and my ovaries felt as though they were going to explode. She withdrew the pipe and touched to my clitoris. Words cannot describe the pain that caused. I screamed for her to stop but that just seemed to make the show more fun to the spectators.
Another wire was inserted up my ass. She shoved the pipe back inside my cunt and when she turned on the electricity it flowed thru the thin wall between my vagina and ass. I passed out. They were satisfied that I didn't know where Don went. They un tied me and removed the clamps. I was laid on a table and the men finally got to rape the red haired woman. They took me in all my holes but I guess lucky for me I was hardly conscious.

I awoke, naked ,hurt and in a fog. They had dumped me in a dumpster.
I haven't heard from Don. hopefully before they killed him they had some sadistic fun. A piece of steel wool in his ass and another wrapped around his penis should have worked just fine.
nice story very well written.

Back
Top Bottom