Electro-torture

Go to CruxDreams.com

There's an interesting contrast between the two women in the torture clip. The dark girl at the front is evidently a newbie, has never experienced electro-torture, or even, probably, being tied up naked. She shrinks in terror as the Torturer approaches, shifts about helplessly, panting and whimpering, as her breasts are squeezed to make the nipple stand out, sobs in pain once the clips are biting.

The ginger-haired lassie is more stoical. In fact, she's evidently done this before - this gif is surely the same girl at a younger age, where she was writhing and howling frantically (anyone know the source?)::

jap_electro_knsd.gif

In the video, when we first see her stretched up naked, her toes just resting on the concrete floor, she's trembling a bit, breathing hard, but preparing herself for something she already knows will be indescribably painful. When her Torturer approaches, she braces herself, takes a deep breath and bites her lip, 'offers' her breast. As the clips bite, she gasps, bites her lip again, closes her eyes briefly and grits her teeth, she's panting but not crying out, though the youngster's still sobbing loudly.

When the dark girl's tortured - three shocks of about 3 seconds each - she shrieks of course, glancing terrified at the controller in between inflictions, but the other girl watches more or less impassively, just turning her eyes away at the third infliction. When seh's tortured herself, she gets three longer spasms, about 5 seconds, and screams lustily, flopping panting in between - and she scarecely has time to breather between the second and third.

Then the newbie gets an extra shock, worse than before - she pees of course, that's probably why her legs are tied wide apart, they're expecting her to. Not sure why the other girl's legs need to be tied with elegant shibaru knots, but it makes sure her feet spring up while she's suffering.
After this short but severe bout of electro, it's not surprising both are completely shattered, hanging limp, panting and sweating. Their tormentors look pleased!

I like that ginger-haired lassie, her self-control, her disciplined way of dealing with what's coming, what's being done to her, though of course she knows she's going to be broken by the pain. And I empathise with her buck teeth and smallish boobs!

Well I normally would but they seemed to be having so much fun ......
I wonder what the real Impact of an Electro shock or Electrocution is : to have the two electrodes applied on female breasts must be much more dangerous than two torture a vagina or penis and balls with the same level of electric power.
Because Electrocution of the upper parts of the body directly attacks the heart - I have heard that Electric Power higher than 0,2 Amp. 50 Volts is deadly when applied on the chest of a victim while applied with the same power to the sexual parts the victim could survive with a heavily burned cunt or cock.
Does anyone know more ?

Electric dreams
Spy4.jpg(m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=gQ8I9MtDfQBlJ5Fk)14.jpg1454233218_peachy-keen-films-deadly-interrogation-5_00_14_00_00007.jpgdeadly403.jpg

gif
B49C15F.gif
When she went for a job at the spy agency, she didn't realise just how strenuous the interview would be!

Moore has been in many extreme situations. However, generally they have been of her own making. As for handling them, I should be charitable and not say anything...
You should be charitable...but for entertainments sake, please don't!

My advice is to tread carefully here ... :rolleyes:

I wonder what the real Impact of an Electro shock or Electrocution is : to have the two electrodes applied on female breasts must be much more dangerous than two torture a vagina or penis and balls with the same level of electric power.
Because Electrocution of the upper parts of the body directly attacks the heart - I have heard that Electric Power higher than 0,2 Amp. 50 Volts is deadly when applied on the chest of a victim while applied with the same power to the sexual parts the victim could survive with a heavily burned cunt or cock.
Does anyone know more ?
A shock of 70 milliamps (mA) AC causes heart fibrillation which will be fatal without immediate treatment. A current as low as 30 mA AC or 300 mA DC can cause fibrillation if it passes through the heart.
In layman's terms: think of voltage as the amount of water flowing through a hose and amperage as the speed of the water. 100 gallons (volts) flowing slowly though the hose (amperage) is no problem. 100 gallons flowing very fast can knock you off your feet.
Voltage burns, amperage kills.

Although it's a popular image in both fetish and mainstream movies, I have need read an actual account of torturers using alligator clips on the nipples. It would be too easy to deliver a fatal amperage to the heart. A prod like the picana can be used on the breasts because the current travels only a short distance between the prongs.

A shock of 70 milliamps (mA) AC causes heart fibrillation which will be fatal without immediate treatment. A current as low as 30 mA AC or 300 mA DC can cause fibrillation if it passes through the heart.
In layman's terms: think of voltage as the amount of water flowing through a hose and amperage as the speed of the water. 100 gallons (volts) flowing slowly though the hose (amperage) is no problem. 100 gallons flowing very fast can knock you off your feet.

Although it's a popular image in both fetish and mainstream movies, I have need read an actual account of torturers using alligator clips on the nipples. It would be too easy to deliver a fatal amperage to the heart. A prod like the picana can be used on the breasts because the current travels only a short distance between the prongs.

Interesting. I always enjoy these Naraku posts. Learn something new every time!

Quite interesting. From which sources do you know that? Fixing the electrodes at the nipples should cause a superficial flow of current on the surface of the skin, especially if it his humid, and low if no currents at the heart - or am I wrong?

And by the way: voltage isn't be the amount of water, that is charge. And charge over time is current. Voltage is the height difference beginning and the end of the hose. ( voltage = difference of electric potential between two sites)

Quite interesting. From which sources do you know that? Fixing the electrodes at the nipples should cause a superficial flow of current on the surface of the skin, especially if it his humid, and low if no currents at the heart - or am I wrong?

And by the way: voltage isn't be the amount of water, that is charge. And charge over time is current. Voltage is the height difference beginning and the end of the hose. ( voltage = difference of electric potential between two sites)
You're right, my hose analogy isn't very good. I was trying to make a point about voltage vs amperage without getting too technical, but it may not have been the best comparison.

I can't say for certain that shock to the nipples would induce a heart attack - I'm neither a doctor nor an electrician - but, I don't believe the charge could be confined to the surface of the skin. And, since the placement of the electrodes is close to the placement of defibrillator paddles, it would certainly be a risk.
Defibrillation_Electrode_Position.jpg

Too much science for me :confused:
I do remember hiring a tens machine when my wife was pregnant the first time. When it came to the crunch we didn't have time to deploy it!

I don't think it was done like this (that last girl looks very cool about it all)

img-1396886926.jpgpixies-electro-bdsm-14.jpgpixies-electro-bdsm-13.jpg896a8a00f4e22b78820a1b92feed1050af8b88af.jpg

I urgently need a PC to start working. I'm desperate for not being able to get the money that hard. same here I leave a workshop of quoom

Attachments

• ws105.jpg
    ws105.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 841
  • ws106.jpg
    ws106.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 808
  • ws107.jpg
    ws107.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 772
  • ws108.jpg
    ws108.jpg