Electro-torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
Medical procedure or torture? Hard to tell.

ethridge-alien-n-09.jpg

electric_by_montycrusto_dcolrgg-fullview.jpg(original art by me)
Question.. where is he going to attach the second clip?
Answer... just about everywhere.

"Ha ha! I see you're anticipating where my little pet is going to bite you first!
We like the way girls do that, don't we Jorge? We can smell their cold sweat, their girl-juices, their fear ...
So my little crocodile, shall we bite her titties? Or her nice smooth thighs? Or do we go straight for her softest part?

That's the way, piglet, twist in the chains - when Jorge bites you and I press this button, you're going to roast,
the wires you're squirming on will turn red hot, you'll smell yourself cooking -
that's why we call it The Grill, La Parrilla!"

Last edited:
"Ha ha! I see you're anticipating where my little pet is going to bite you first!
We like the way girls do that, don't we Jorge? We can smell their cold sweat, their girl-juices, their fear ...
So my little crocodile, shall we bite her titties? Or her nice smooth thighs? Or do we go straight for her softest part?

That's the way, piglet, twist in the chains - when Jorge bites you and I press this button, you're going to roast,
the wires you're squirming on will turn red hot, you'll smell yourself cooking -
that's why we call it The Grill, La Parilla!"
Nice conversation, Eul! Worth to add in the CrDi.

Back
Top Bottom