Electro-torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
thanks Messaline, that's a vividly cruel little scene, how I feel what that brat's going through!
and at the end I fidn a link to a long, long interrogation, ending - at least until the next session?
on the Electric Bed (about 44:30)

https://www.xvideos.com/video25078251/anita_s_interrogation
I hope you realize, Eulalia, that both of those videos have been studied intensively by the author(s) of the methods employed at Villa Grimaldi in 1974. However, at the Villa, they have found ways to enhance those methods, significantly.

I hope you realize, Eulalia, that both of those videos have been studied intensively by the author(s) of the methods employed at Villa Grimaldi in 1974. However, at the Villa, they have found ways to enhance those methods, significantly.

That figures ... :confused::eek::facepalm:

indeed, as I was watching poor Anita being toasted, I was psyching myself up for my next encounter with El Coronel and El Capitano ....

indeed, as I was watching poor Anita being toasted, I was psyching myself up for my next encounter with El Coronel and El Capitano ....
Oh, dear. You are a little anxious. The modern electrical techniques come later. Next up is good old fashioned wrist action!
s-l640.jpg

Does anyone know if the 'looper69' user on rend****ica is on this platform?
I would like to post some of his stories built from the sidebars of his images, and some pix as well if this is possible

This is a story and pictures made by Looper69 on renderotica; I do not intend to steal his work but instead share to appreciate it.

The Sexy Assassin

The sexy assassin is prepared for electro torture on the metal frame. She will regret being caught and will do everything she can to protect her client's identity.
The torturer is renowned for getting the information you need given enough time. He's been hired to find out who hired this assassin to take out the country's biggest drug lord.
He has many rooms, but the electro-torture room is his favorite. He loves getting contracted to work on subjects this sexy.
After a quick look around, she knows she's in trouble.
She wakes up in a daze. What happened. She was on her mission to take him out, had the sniper rifle lined up and ready to fire. The last thing she remembers is a noise behind her. Her head hurts, she can tell she took a blow to the head.
The interrogation begins.
He walks over without either of them saying a word. They both know how this is going to play out. He begins turning the dial. He is very impressed with what he sees. The current takes a hold of her, and her body tenses up.
She maintains her composure. She takes the current well, her body remains tight and rigid as she looks him in the eyes with a defiant face. She is obviously going to hold out, but that makes him happy. He gets to continue. He figured she wasn't going to break right away, but he likes giving it to his victims a little bit at a time, especially when they look like she does.
He gives her the next level. The power increases.
She lets out a groan, "Nnngngghghgh" as the current grips her body tighter.
She continues to fry on the metal grill as he enjoys every moment.
He gives her a small break. Finally the current releases her. She remains rigid for another moment, then takes a deep breath before continuing to breath heavily to catch her breath.
He loves what he sees. He takes this opportunity to take a nice long look at her body. He is impressed with her figure, her athletic definition, the amount of sweat on her skin, and the erotic way she moves when taking the torture and when catching her breath afterwards.
The current hits even harder this time. The next wave of current surges into the rack and through her, even harder this time. Her body jumps off the frame and writhes back and forth and she grunts and groans.
"Nnnnnnnnnnggggghhhh. Uuuuunnnnggghhhh"
She takes the punishment as the current keeps going and going and going. After a minute or two, she has no air left, no noises, she's down to just physical reactions and he loves every minute of it. Her head is back, mouth open trying to catch air.
She rises up and down on the balls of her feet as her firm tits bounce slightly. He can see all of her muscle definition as her body fights the torture.
She's out. They can see nothing is left of her. She's totally out, but her body is still reacting to the current. She's a messy heap of sweat, and her punishment continues but she doesn't know it.
Released. The current finally lets her go. She slumps down as far as the bonds will allow.
Her chin hits her chest as her head falls forward. Let's change it up.
He can't believe she lasted so long. She took so much torture! This wasn't going to work then. He didn't want the cuffs to start cutting into her under her own weight. So he will try something else.
But while he unplugged her, he couldn't help but notice how magnificent her body was.

(continues)

ET51.jpgET53.jpgET1.jpgET59.jpgET58.jpgET48.jpgET57.jpgET3.jpgET46.pngET4.jpg

The next setup was prepared.
While she was out, he moved things around. He like the horizontal position a bit better actually. Less strain on the body physically, more focus on the electro torture. He was sure he could break her like this.
She wakes up. She slowly came to, only to realize it was not a dream, she was still in the same torture room. Her wrists were sore, but she was much more comfortable now. That was a relief, it was hard to take the added punishment on the upright rack.
That won't make the electricity any easier though. Her lovely body. He just couldn't believe how sexy her toned athletic body was on the metal rack. She was sweating profusely, and it drove him nuts to see this. He couldn't wait to get back to work on her.
She patiently waited. She tried to hide all emotion, but she was going nuts on the inside as she lay there waiting. They are far from done with her, and she knows it. She is going to have to endure a lot more electro-torture, and she's not sure if her training has prepared her for what's to come.
The torturer arrived with some new toys for her. He placed one of them on her chest, as an act of cruelty, while he prepared the wires.
The look of fear showed on her face, she knew where that was going. It rose and fell as her breathing became heavier.
She gets wired. He finished the wiring, one ground to the frame, and one red wired for the probe.
He wastes no time lubing it with conductive jelly and inserting it. She doesn't struggle too much, she knows it's hopeless. He is now ready to see if she can stand a dose of electricity directly to her core.
The current starts on the electro-bed. Oh Jesus, she thought as the torturer turned the knob.
The current surged into her body, it became rigid and lifted off the frame. All of her muscular definition was highlighted by the glare and sweat as she hovered there vibrating.
The power forced a long animalistic grunt from her. "Hugggnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn".
The next level. The torturer takes her to the next level. She takes a hard increase in current and her body is pounded as the metal bonds cling and clang from her shaking.
She gathers the strength to let out a loud , "HHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGHGHGHGHGHHGHG".
She hears the snap, crackle and pop of the current arcing between the metal components beneath her. She tried to collect her thoughts, and wonders how much she can take. She becomes silent.
He keeps her writhing, there is no end in sight. As she runs out of air, her mouth stays wide open in silence, and she wonders if she is going to die here. Is this how it's going to end, as a sweaty tortured mess under then enjoyment of a sick minded torturer. The pain is diminishing into numbness, she is unable to control herself, she remains rigid and vibrating and slowly losing her thoughts.
When the next increase comes, her muscles reach their limit. He gives her another increase, and she feels her body tighten harder as she struggles for consciousness. This is well beyond productive interrogation, but he can't bring himself to turn off the current. He marvels as her muscle tone as all of her body parts are straining against the current. Her beautiful abs clench harder as he gives her the final increase.
The last jolt was too much for her, she loses all control, all consciousness, her body gives up fighting. Her lungs can no longer push air, she is under the complete hold of the electricity.
Her heart has arrested, and anxiously awaits for the current to stop. When he snaps out of his daze, he realizes he took her too far. He sees that her teeth are clenched, eyes rolled back. She is out.
He finally releases her. Her sweaty heap collapses back onto the frame, and bounces subtly when it lands on the grill. She then remains still, except for slight twitching, the after effects on her muscles taking such an electric punishment. He went too far, this was outside of the protocol.
He momentarily marveled at her beauty as she lay there still. Then panic set in. He had gone too far, he felt the guilt as well as the fear. What if she was dead? He had never killed anyone before, not to mention the punishment he would suffer if he accidentally terminated his victim. He waited another moment, then decided what he would do.
He hopes to revive her. Time was of the essence. He quickly removed the internal probe, then dug through his toolbox and found two wide electrodes. They commonly stuck these on various parts of the body. He put one above and one below her breasts, and wired them up. She had been out for almost a minute. He could only hope this would work. He gave her one last look, she had been through so much, she was quite a determined woman to take all that torture. He admired that.
The first shot to the heart. He takes a deep breath, and hopes for the best. He adjusts the knob to 70%, and flips the switch. The current strikes her chest like lightning, and lifts her off the frame by her rib cage. A loud gasp comes out, "Huuuuughghghg!". She flops back down, but still no movement.
Another jolt. He raises it to 80%. "Come on!", he said. He flips the switch again. She lets out another gasp, and her chest heaves upwards again. She is released after a moment, and bounces back down on the frame. He waits a second, two, three, still nothing. He's getting worried.
He completely sympathizes with her now. She is a strong woman, she doesn't deserve to go like this. He hoped she would come to. But nothing. He watched her sweaty sunken belly, hoping it would start to rise and fall with breath, but it didn't.
Completely convinced all was lost, and in a final act of desperation, he turns the knob to full. He blasts her body again for a full 3 seconds. Somehow, a little bit of air is forced from her lungs as he hears a soft involuntary grunt, "Hhhhnnn...". He kills the current, and she falls back to the frame. Just as his last glimmer of hope was about to fade, her chest spasms twice with a small cough, and begins the rhythmic rise and fall of her breathing. They were both lucky, she had been revived.
Rest at last. He counts his blessings, that was too close! He removes the wiring from her, and watches her in her unconscious rest. He had better let her recover a while before doing anything else. He is greatly relieved that he will not have to suffer the consequences of losing his victim. As he watches her, he realizes that his admiration and lust for her is growing. He sympathizes with her predicament, he has never felt this before.
She escaped her harsh world to a vivid dream. She lay there, floating on clear blue water in what seemed like an endless pool in all directions. She was completely alone, relaxed, and at peace. She escaped her torture to this place in her mind and wished to stay there forever.
She starts to notice soft muffled voices coming from a distance. Suddenly, she realizes she is no longer floating on water, but starting to rise into the air. Her shoulders start to ache, her muscles burn a bit. Pain and discomfort is returning as a sensation she wished to no longer feel.
She loses the dream. Suddenly, she is no longer aware of water below her. She feels pain, and suffering and anguish. Anger and sadness. All the feelings return as she comes out of her dream.

(continues)

ET5.pngET6.pngET50.pngET7.pngET52.pngET8.jpegET9.jpegET10.jpegET11.jpegET12.jpeg

Well worth sharing - vivid writing and richly fleshy, sweaty manips!

I empathise so much with his victim -

So this is it ...
this is the place, the Parilla, the Grill ...

naked
sharp wires against my bare skin,
tight metal gripping wrists and ankles ...

the sharp, flash of fire through my body with each shock,
the smell of my own sweat, hot metal,
my screams echoing, noises I make,
but it's like they're coming from somewhere else -

my whole body shaking, bouncing, leaping ...
not my body - no longer my legs, arms, muscles, nerves -
I'm a doll, a puppet, moved, shaken, controlled
by him -

him, the way he's looking at me,
the way he's enjoying me ...

yes, Boss, we both know you'll win -
but I won't make it easy -
I'll put up a fight ...

Well worth sharing - vivid writing and richly fleshy, sweaty manips!

I empathise so much with his victim -

So this is it ...
this is the place, the Parilla, the Grill ...

naked
sharp wires against my bare skin,
tight metal gripping wrists and ankles ...

the sharp, flash of fire through my body with each shock,
the smell of my own sweat, hot metal,
my screams echoing, noises I make,
but it's like they're coming from somewhere else -

my whole body shaking, bouncing, leaping ...
not my body - no longer my legs, arms, muscles, nerves -
I'm a doll, a puppet, moved, shaken, controlled
by him -

him, the way he's looking at me,
the way he's enjoying me ...

yes, Boss, we both know you'll win -
but I won't make it easy -
I'll put up a fight ...
Thank you!
It's very interesting to read your feelings as a woman...
I am curious...

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "Eulalia, Beitrag: 428422, Mitglied: 5340"] Es lohnt sich zu teilen - lebendiges Schreiben und reich fleischige, verschwitzte Manips!

Ich habe so viel Mitleid mit seinem Opfer -

Also das ist es ...
Dies ist der Ort, die Parilla, der Grill ...

Ja, Boss, wir wissen beide, dass Sie gewinnen werden -
aber ich werde es nicht leicht machen -
Ich werde mich wehren ...

[/ ZITAT]

Gib niemals auf, kapituliere niemals. Er wird überrascht sein ...

She wakes.
She begins to open her eyes, only to feel extreme disappointment when she discovers her reality. She feels heat and humidity, and smells the cedar walls. She is in a new torture room. One kept hot with steam. She knows this is to intensify the sensation of pain, and increase discomfort and desperation.
The first thing she notices when she tries to move is the explanation for her dreams of water. Her feet are bound in a bucket full of water. It is fastened to the floor. She cannot move them. What really frightens her is the electrical clamp attached. She also starts paying attention to the voices outside, the ones that she was hearing as she woke.
"Yes, shouldn't be too much longer sir. She's had some rest, but we anticipate she won't take much more." He enters.
When the chatting stopped, the steel door opened. The bright hallway lights brightened the dark room and glared off her sweaty skin. The familiar face appeared. They met eyes. Something was different, he did not look so adversarial now. He almost looked sorry that he had to be there.
He takes a look at her. He steps in the room and stops. Her beauty takes him by surprise again. He can't believe he's been torturing such a beautiful, strong, resilient woman. He must continue, or it will be his fate that turns for the worst. He looks her up and down, and suddenly snaps out of his momentary show of weakness. She sees the change in his demeanor, and understands his position. His subtle display of emotion was enough for her to catch.
He starts all over again, to his dismay, "Such a nice body. It's a shame to see you writhing and screaming under torture when you could just give us the information we're looking for." She says nothing. But the fact that her feet are in a bucket of water does worry her.
She's already realized what's going to happen. She was strung up, helpless and exposed. Her feet were grounded in a bucket of water, and so where the cuffs that held her wrists high above her head. The electrical box in front of her had two metal probes attached to it. She was a sitting duck, she could not move, and her sweaty, hot body was his for the torturing.
He approaches. "Very well then, shall we begin?" He takes one probe in each hand an approaches her. She doesn't know if she can take this. "This might sting a little more than before. We're using a lot of power since you've proven to be so strong."
"No, please, I can't take anymore." She is starting to break, she is showing weakness. The torturer knows this is the next stage in the breaking process. So does she.
He begins by taunting her first. He touches the probes together, and a loud crackle makes her jump. The sparks fly between the probes. "How do you think that's going to feel when it's going through your body?" She does not reply. He brings the probes closer, right in front of her face. "Are you watching closely?" He touches them again. The crackle makes her flinch again.
"Are you sure your client is worth protecting?" She still would not reply, but he knows she is close. So he begins.
He gives her the first jolt in the sides of her belly. Her head snaps back as the wind is knocked from her, and it feels like a giant hot searing claw gripped her abdomen. She let out a "OOOFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTT!" as the air was pushed through her ballooned cheeks and teeth. He held the prods there for about 5 seconds, and watched her stomach muscles ripple as they fought the current.
Hit her right below the breasts with the next jolt. "NRRRRAAAHAHHHHH!" Her chest felt like it was being ripped apart. Her breasts bounced and the current attacked them. He watched her body convulse for 10 seconds or so.
He keeps going. She still says nothing. "You stubborn bitch!" He can't help his frustration, and begins attacking her all over her body with the two probes. He hits her under the chin, "GAAAACCKCKCKCK". She almost makes a gurgling sound as he holds the probes there.
More shots. She begins to sense his anger, but still refuses to talk. She won't even make eye contact with him between jolts. He presses the probes against her breast. "HNNNNNNNNNNGHGHGHGH!"
"Why won't you talk!" he yells at her, almost as though he wants the torture to stop more than her.
He continued to go to town on her. Her other breast, her arm pit, her sides, her belly, her biceps, her thighs, her lower abdomen, under her breasts again, and finally, right where it counts.
She groans with each jolt, "HNNNGHGHGHG! ARRRGHGHGHGH! RRRRRRRR!" But still, nothing. She is still not breaking.
When he finally stops, she is tired, panting, and right pissed off. He steps back, and she gives him a death stare.
He's almost afraid of her. "Still nothing? Fine, I can do this all day. Let me show you something." She still didn't reply, but he went over to the cart to get a new tool. The probe.
"You know how this works? It goes inside of you, and it won't come out. I don't just mean you can't push it out, I mean I won't take it out until you talk. I'm just going to turn the current up higher, and higher, and higher, until you cook from the inside out." He finally gets his reaction. "Listen, even if I knew, you know I couldn't tell you. They would do far worse thiings to me than you would But these guys work anonymously! I don't have anything to tell you, you can torture me all you want!"
He didn't believe her. Anyone would say that. "I don't believe you, I'm sorry, but if you really don't know, you're going to hell and back with this probe inside of you."
She struggled a bit, but it didn't take him long to get the lubricated probe into her. He was right, there was no way to get it out.
She didn't know how much she could take. She was so tired, so ready to give in. There was no end in sight.
With this probe inside of her, she knew she wouldn't last long. Her body was weak, telling her to quit, covered in sweat, begging for the torture to stop. But her mind said no.
It begins. "I hope you're ready for this." He began to turn the knob.
She felt a warm fuzzy vibrating type sensation inside of her, coming from the egg-shaped probe. He could see her muscles start to twitch. Then he gave it a good turn.
"HHHHRRRRRRRRRGHGHGHGHG!" The current shot up and her whole body became rigid. She clenched her teeth and they locked eyes as the current continue to sizzle from the inside of her. The electricity ran through her body like lightning, the blue electric arcs crackled all over her sweaty skin. He watched her like this for at least a minute. "Still nothing?"
More voltage. He begins to increase the current again, ever so slowly. She feels the power increase. She could swear the water she is standing in is getting hotter. Most of the current is running down her legs and out this perfect ground. She tries to pull her feet out, but the entire contraption is very secure. The electricity is slowly getting stronger, and stronger, and stronger. It's not the worst she's had yet, but the problem is he's leaving it on and it just keeps increasing. It's been about 3 minutes now.
"You can end this any time!" He gives her another sudden increase in the dosage. Her chest heaves forward, and her head throws back as she takes the pain, "RRRRRRAAAAAAAAAGHGHGHGHG!!!"
"I'm not turning this down until you give me a name!"
She closes her eyes and takes the pain. She is adamant that she can hold out longer.
"RRRRRRRR". She's heating up from the inside.
The electricity is relentless. He keeps inching up the current. He's not even sure she could nod her head to give in if she wanted to. He is in awe as he watches her sexy drenched body write back and forth, all of her amazing curves, and the stunning shapes her body makes as it endures the pain.
As more and more current attacks her body, she slowly becomes numb to it. Her mind is clouding over, trying to shut it all off. The current has gripped her so tightly, she cannot indicate surrender if she wanted to. He realizes this, but wanted to keep the power on.
He is caught up in the beautiful sight before him, but he must be careful not to take her too far again.

The end

Attachments

• ET23.jpeg
    ET23.jpeg
    102.7 KB · Views: 511
  • ET24.jpeg
    ET24.jpeg
    101.2 KB · Views: 518
  • ET26.jpeg
    ET26.jpeg
    243.2 KB · Views: 525
  • ET27.jpeg
    ET27.jpeg
    92.7 KB · Views: 513
  • ET28.jpeg
    ET28.jpeg
    236.8 KB · Views: 495
  • ET29.jpeg
    ET29.jpeg
    546.4 KB · Views: 458
  • ET30.jpeg
    ET30.jpeg
    606.1 KB · Views: 443
  • ET31.jpeg
    ET31.jpeg
    443.6 KB · Views: 477
  • ET32.jpeg
    ET32.jpeg
    466 KB · Views: 490
  • ET33.jpeg
    ET33.jpeg
    269.2 KB · Views: 481
Last images of this story

Attachments

• ET34.jpeg
    ET34.jpeg
    288.5 KB · Views: 477
  • ET35.jpeg
    ET35.jpeg
    251.5 KB · Views: 465
  • ET36.jpeg
    ET36.jpeg
    80.5 KB · Views: 482
  • ET37.jpeg
    ET37.jpeg
    252.4 KB · Views: 480
  • ET38.jpeg
    ET38.jpeg
    104.5 KB · Views: 485
  • ET39.jpeg
    ET39.jpeg
    220.5 KB · Views: 496
  • ET40.jpeg
    ET40.jpeg
    182.6 KB · Views: 528
  • ET41.jpeg
    ET41.jpeg
    275 KB · Views: 544
  • ET42.jpeg
    ET42.jpeg
    206.5 KB · Views: 586
  • ET43.jpeg
    ET43.jpeg
    373.7 KB · Views: 617
"Listen, even if I knew, you know I couldn't tell you. They would do far worse things to me than you would But these guys work anonymously! I don't have anything to tell you, you can torture me all you want!"
bad move, telling him they'd do far worse to me - I don't know who the Client is, I don't know who my Controller is - but I do know the codes and passwords for contacting him on the dark web - if I do break - or if this guy really knows the answer anyway and is just playing with me - there's a real risk he'll just tell them I've broken their cover and then hand me over to them to do what they want with me ... in this game, a girl can't win ...

bad move, telling him they'd do far worse to me - I don't know who the Client is, I don't know who my Controller is - but I do know the codes and passwords for contacting him on the dark web - if I do break - or if this guy really knows the answer anyway and is just playing with me - there's a real risk he'll just tell them I've broken their cover and then hand me over to them to do what they want with me ... in this game, a girl can't win ...
Very, very clever....
He placed one of them on her chest, as an act of cruelty, while he prepared the wires.
The look of fear showed on her face, she knew where that was going. It rose and fell as her breathing became heavier.
He wastes no time lubing it with conductive jelly and inserting it.
Can you describe your feelings?

Can you describe your feelings?

He placed one of them on her chest, as an act of cruelty, while he prepared the wires.
He wastes no time lubing it with conductive jelly and inserting it.

As the lubricated steel slides between my labia, a quiver of involuntary pleasure thrills through my genitals,
he hears, and chuckles at my gasp, twists the thing to tease my tortured sex -
and then I feel it invade me, my hips lift, my muscles give way, forced to surrender.
For a few moments he lets me just feel and get used to the hardness inside me,
pressing into my pelvis, a sense of violation, of being taken possession of,
more destructive than all the pain I've suffered, threatens to conquer
my tired spirit, I struggle with my mind, keep control ...

Her body was weak, telling her to quit, covered in sweat, begging for the torture to stop. But her mind said no.

It begins.
"I hope you're ready for this."
He began to turn the knob.

Back
Top Bottom