Electro-torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
Two things.

The blond standing in the corner looks incredibly bored.

And the girl must be a hell of an "actress" because did anybody else notice that the dildo was still on the table top when they applied the current the second time around? You can see it in the bottom left hand corner.

The continuity guys screwed up.

kisses

willowfall

I think the blond woman is supposed to be totally bored. (It was actually a comment on another thread about women watching other women being punished that reminded me of this clip.) She's there to provide a cutaway shot for editing, but I quite like they way they make her indifferent.

And that is a very good spot! I have watched this several times and never noticed the continuity error.

Two things.

The blond standing in the corner looks incredibly bored.

And the girl must be a hell of an "actress" because did anybody else notice that the dildo was still on the table top when they applied the current the second time around? You can see it in the bottom left hand corner.

The continuity guys screwed up.

kisses

willowfall
The blond is always like that even when whipping another girl (except when she's sneering at her). Wouldn't have hurt to put a little lube on the dildo before insertion, I'll bet that felt good too.

427.jpg

438.jpg

Back
Top Bottom