Electro-torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
Convincing one of the new slaves in the latest release

clip and gallery https://www.boundheat.com/gallery/slave-life-diaries-missing

1287.jpg

1269.jpg

Found a short video that will fit here, "Electric Spelling Test". If she spells the word wrong her tits get zapped. :eek:

View attachment 807784

If my memory serves me right, the girl is called Manpain. And I think she was from Spain. (Someone please correct me if I am wrong)

That electrifying session is the final torture she had to endure during a series of punishments on her visit to Insex.

Found a short video that will fit here, "Electric Spelling Test". If she spells the word wrong her tits get zapped. :eek:

View attachment 807784
Should have
1) wired her pussy as well
2) applied the electric for 1 second per letter every word she got wrong...

Picture no. 5, Maria Marx in Ilsa, She-Wolf of the SS, is my favorite electro-torture in any mainstream film ever. Gorgeous victim, full frontal view, spreadeagle position, wires attached to the most sensitive parts of her beautiful body, and such a resilient mind to top it all off.

There is no point in undermining Thorne as Ilsa, but as far as I'm concerned, Marx stole the whole film. Such a pity that she never had an actual career in films, for whatever reason. She could have been, at the very least, a recognizable name in Eurosleaze films, if not on the level of Lina Romay or Laura Gemser, then at least on the level of Mariangela Giordano or Crista Free.

Back
Top Bottom