Ella's Obedience

Go to CruxDreams.com

Primus pilus

Magister Australis
The sometimes slow and careful journey of a young woman as she discovers something about herself with the help of an older man.

The Beginning

A man parks his car on the street a space or two from the entry to a quiet club. He is older, with steel grey hair and is simply dressed in a fine cotton shirt with the collar buttoned down over a silk tie secured with a full Windsor knot, light-coloured tailored chinos and a black cashmere sweater. He wears polished chestnut boots. Casual dress but carried with style, with a little class.

The club is popular with the well-to-do people who live in the older, exclusive areas close to the city but, more recently, has seen more of the financial young guns move in. Young men and women both. They sometimes bring their young PAs. Smart young women, always well-dressed even in tailored company uniforms. They always seem somewhat in awe of the colleagues they assist though the young guns never seem to acknowledge their work.

As he nods to the familiar security guard at the door a young man in a sharp suit rushes out of the club and roughly shoulders him aside, mumbling curses as he leaves. "Bitch! Fucking bitch!"

The older man shrugs and shakes his head. "More cash than class." The doorman responds with a knowing nod.

2.​

The security guard holds the door open as the man steps inside. He pauses for a few moments as his eyes adjust to the dim lighting and then glances around the club.

The regulars are sitting a small tables. He knows some of them well and a few nod casually. The financial young guns grace the booths to one side, their stylishly-dressed PA's hanging off every word they utter, simpering at the coarse attempts at witticisms.

There are a few people at the bar. One is a young woman. She is perched on a high stool. The dark blazer she is wearing ends at her hips and below he can see a quite shapely bottom encased in a tight-fitting grey pencil skirt.

There is a space at the bar beside the young woman and he fills that. The barman glances up. "Your usual Sir?" He nods and the barman reaches up for a whisky bottle with an orange label and pours a couple of fingers of the pale spirit into a glass. "Sir. As you prefer, no ice, no water."

As he nods his thanks he can see the young woman glance towards him. She looks up at his eyes then immediately looks down, her attention focused at the Windsor knot in the tie at his throat.

She is slim with dark, shoulder length hair. Under the blazer she is wearing a smart white blouse with a tie. Rare for a woman. Her breasts are not large and seem firm within what he suspects is black lacy bra that he can just make out through the white blouse.

Her grey pencil skirt is snug around her legs and he wonders how difficult it was for her to climb on to the high bar stool. The hemline is pulled well above her knees as she sits. Her legs look nicely tapered, smoothed by what he guesses are thigh-high stockings.

Her shoes are polished black, heels low rather than the too-high stilettos he usually sees on the PAs.

He offers his hand and holds hers firmly, his thumb pressing on her knuckles. He sees her wince, just a little, but is pleased that she does not try to withdraw hers.

"Miss." He nods to her. "My name is Pp."

"Just Pp?"

"Yes. Just Pp." She smiles, her lips parting just a little, a glimpse of small, neat, white teeth.

"I am pleased to meet you Sir. I am Ella."

"Just Ella?"

"For now."

He releases her hand and touches her chin. Ella looks up.

"What would Ella like to drink?"

For the first time Ella looks directly into his eyes. "Well, to be honest Pp, I prefer a craft-brewed beer but, here? At night? I guess a martini please."

He smiles and turns to the barman.

mind is still on that asshole boss of mine...he tried to flirt with me and got angry when i said no. i was thinking i'd just grab a drink at the bar and then go home but i didn't expect this. Pp seems nice, polite, friendly...

and i saw how he looked at me, that's what got me interested. usually my uniform means i don't get too many advances but i saw him taking in the tie and skirt and blazer, and i was interested...

so yeah i'll have a drink with him

3.​

When the barman delivers the drinks, Pp asks, "would you prefer to stay here at the bar, Ella, or would you like to join me at a table?"

"Well, Pp, a table might be more comfortable," as she nods towards her legs, pinned by her pencil skirt. "These stools weren't designed with tight skirts in mind."

Pp offers her a hand and she carefully climbs from the stool then carries the drinks to a table. Ella is impressed when he holds her chair and waits until she is seated before taking his own chair.

"A gentleman, Pp?"

"Just manners Ella. Is that new to you?"

"Well, I work as a PA in a merchant bank and we are used to being treated as servants. Just a change when someone shows some courtesy."

"Ahhh. Was that..........a friend of yours nearly knocked me over at the door?"

"Was! Bastard!"

"I won't pry Ella. Do you live around here?"

"No Pp. I moved down from upstate though I did go to school at St Maria's"

"A good Catholic girl hey? Still kneel to say your prayers each night?"

He notices a blush spread over Ella's face. "Well, after chapel every morning and church on Sunday let's just say I had plenty of practice."

"And do you still keep up the practice Ella?"

He smiles broadly as Ella's cheeks turn bright red.

i think i just managed to hide my blush. i shouldn't be embarassed...i pray every night, spending a few minutes on my knees. maybe it's because i sometimes stay kneeling, even after i've finished praying

i fidget with the hem of my skirt, watching him, trying not to think about it

things a girl has to think about when wearing a shortish skirt -
  • bending to pick anything up, open a drawer, lace up trainers, etc.
  • going upstairs with males behind
  • sitting, especially facing males, legs crossed or uncrossed
  • sudden gusts of wind
  • ugly veins, bits not shaved, bruises and bites (however acquired ;))
  • getting it rucked up or caught in her undies (especially after going to the loo)
  • getting in or out of cars
  • stepping or swinging leg over (e.g to sit on a bench)
  • and, indeed, kneeling down to pray! :devil:

things a girl has to think about when wearing a shortish skirt -
  • bending to pick anything up, open a drawer, lace up trainers, etc.
  • going upstairs with males behind
  • sitting, especially facing males, legs crossed or uncrossed
  • sudden gusts of wind
  • ugly veins, bits not shaved, bruises and bites (however acquired ;))
  • getting it rucked up or caught in her undies (especially after going to the loo)
  • getting in or out of cars
  • stepping or swinging leg over (e.g to sit on a bench)
  • and, indeed, kneeling down to pray! :devil:
all of those are a problem and it's even worse when the skirt is tight!

kind of a problem as i love tight skirts ;)

"Kneeling in in chapel and, I guess, regular checks of your hem length by nuns too. What was the old regulation, Ella? The hem 4 inches above the knee when kneeling?"

"It was at St Maria's."

"Must have made a pretty sight. All those school girls lined up with the nuns checking each skirt length? Especially when you were in senior school, all in your late teens and, well, developing as young women? And the nuns measuring with a heavy wooden ruler? And the ruler across a girl's bottom if the skirt was too short?"

Ella rolls her eyes. She doesn't say anything but her can see a little wince in her mouth and he notices that she moves a little uncomfortably on her chair as her bum clenches. Her cheeks blush red again. He is sure that Ella had felt the wooden ruler more than once.

"Ella, it probably wasn't too difficult kneeling in that regulation school uniform skirt. But how do you manage in a tighter skirt, one little the pencil version you are wearing now. That must be so much more difficult isn't it?"

"Well, I suppose it is Pp, but I did get plenty of practice and the nuns made sure we were all able to kneel quite modestly regardless of what we might be wearing."

"I'm sure they did but still Ella, it mustn't be easy kneeling in such a tight skirt!"

Ella looks up at him and smiles. "Oh Pp, it isn't easy but I am pretty good at it."

"That's hard to believe Ella. Perhaps I should ask you to prove it?"

"Is that a dare Pp?"

"If it was Ella, would you be brave enough to take it?"

Ella's face is beet red as she blushes but, after a few moment's thought, she nods hesitantly.

Hope the seamstress who made that skirt used decent thread :eek:

Could she have known how her sewing skills would be tested? :oops:
in both this story and real life i wear only the finest skirts ;)
The special gift from a good seamstress is a skirt that fits tightly and hugs a firm bottom, well-sewn seams straining to contain the delight that lies beneath the cloth.

Oh Pp. Calm down, let your poor heart settle, drink your coffee and think on Ella's response to your little challenge to her.

5.​

"Well Ella, consider yourself dared to show me how well you can kneel in a tight pencil skirt. But I won't ask you to do that here so finish your drink and let's go somewhere appropriate."

Ella looks worried at where "somewhere appropriate" might be but Pp adds, "there is a small church just up the street that is yet to be consumed by development. You should feel safe there and I can't think of a place more appropriate!"

As Ella finishes her martini, Pp stands behind her chair, ready to pull it back as she rises. Then he offers her his elbow and Ella feels obliged to hold his arm as she steps hesitently beside him.

There are a couple of raised eyebrows from the financial set as the young woman leaves with a much older man but Ella keeps her eyes fixed ahead and tries not notice.

Once out on the street Pp leads her along the block and in through a litch-gate to a small stone church. A sign says the church is open to visitors until 9:00 PM and Pp leads Ella through the open door. The inside is dimly lit by lamps on pillars down each side of the nave that cast small pools of light on the pew directly beneath.

There are a few people looking at the old stained glass windows and one or two in quiet prayer towards the front. Pp directs Ella to one of the pools of light towards the back of the nave and the pair sit quietly for a few minutes. Ella sits quite upright with her thighs held pressed tightly together by her snug-fitting skirt though Pp lounges a little, leaning back with his arm along the top of the pew behind the girl's shoulders.

"Well Ella. Here we are. Time for you to make good on my little dare."

His hand moves forward and touches Ella's back with just a little pressure. She shudders at his touch but immediately begins to slide her tightly-encased bottom forwards.

As her knees lower towards the narrow plank at the base of the pew in front, her hands raise and she clasps them together directly in front of her breasts.

am i really doing this??? and yet i already feel at peace kneeling here. at least i can still kneel in a tight skirt like i said i could. i can feel the fabric rasping across my thighs...

and i'm getting a little turned on at being challenged like this!

Back
Top Bottom