Ella's Obedience

Go to CruxDreams.com
I like it, PP. You leave us with questions, with decisions to be made. Will the curious Thess take that step now that there is a cost? Now that she needs to change her life arrangements, put aside her date, find an excuse to give?
Will Ella be able to restrain her imagination, her desire? That vision in her head of them both, kneeling in anticipation. That vision of her naked and Thess clothed, so evocative, so representative of their respective progress along this road.
So erotic, for her and for us.
I think this is a great story. Not a story of punishment, but of choices, and desires, and submission. Let's hopw we don't have to wait too long for the next part.
Thank you for the kind words Phlebas. Pp Does wonder how the two young woman might respond. He is quite sure He knows what ella will do but thessela? We all await her response.

It should not be too long before we know more. Pp will head somewhere higher to escape the next few days of very hot weather but will return after the weekend and ella should be back soon.

Last edited:
my friend you have to decide if you follow thru...will you give Pp your body or walk away an wonder for the rest of your life what you walked away from,

Rb, he wants much more than just her body, he wants her surrender, her submission. Complete and willing.

Kneeling_submissive_by_FFWD75.jpg

Though the tall woman in the deeply-divided skirts who wears His welts across her thighs may never tell of His other side :devil:.
Sometimes she talks too much, but important secrets are actually safe with her...
She also rubs other places when she is aroused nervous. You know Primus will ask her if she did and the poor girl cannot lie...
ella will be wondering how much He really knows and how much she should confess. What punishment would flow for a secret thought or deed revealed or discovered?
would Pp punish one woman for another's transgressions? ;)

(back after a long break over the holidays! thanks for posting Pp)

my heart is beating fast now...i've been bad. i want this so much, and yet i know it is so presumptuous to ask it from him. will he accept thess? will she kneel beside me?

i lay the envelope on my desk, pushing it out of sight. i must be patient...

(back after a long break over the holidays! thanks for posting Pp)

my heart is beating fast now...i've been bad. i want this so much, and yet i know it is so presumptuous to ask it from him. will he accept thess? will she kneel beside me?

i lay the envelope on my desk, pushing it out of sight. i must be patient...

On a hot summer night,
would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses?
[Girl:] Will he offer me his mouth?
[Boy:] Yes.
[Girl:] Will he offer me his teeth?
[Girl:] Will he offer me his jaws?
[Girl:] Will he offer me his hunger?
[Girl:] Again, will he offer me his hunger?
[Boy:] Yes!
[Girl:]And will he starve without me?
[Boy:] Yes!
[Girl:] And does he love me?
[Girl:] Yes.
[Boy:] On a hot summer night,
would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses?
[Girl:] Yes.
[Boy:] I bet you say that to all the boys!

Words by Jim Steinman, lead vocals by Meatloaf and Ellen Foley
'You took the words right out of my mouth' Bat out of Hell album

Part 6 - Ella Collected

At precisely 8:00 PM there is a single, sharp rap on Ella's door.

She is ready. As soon as she had got home from the office she had begun preparing herself. Clothing chosen. A simple white blouse, pencil skirt. Underwear? Yes. Even though Ella expects to spend her time with Him nude she knows not to guess what He might have in store so with the skirt and blouse are a black demi bra and matching panties. A careful balance of smart and sexy that He appreciates. Simple strapped shoes with just enough heel to taper her calves and grip-top nylons complete her selection.

She showered, some moisturiser, minimal makeup and a hint of perfume. No need for any further grooming. From the day He accepted her submission Ella had begun waxing. It was no pleasant experience to lie back, thighs spread, while another woman applied hot wax to her tender pussy and He had never insisted she came completely bare but, from the moment He had tied that rough rope around her hips, run it over her mound and threaded its roughness between her labia, Ella knew she would always keep that sensitive skin shaved clean.

She knew He did not like the stubble that returned so soon after the razor so she would endure the indignity and the discomfort. For Him. Pleasing Him had become the very essence of her own pleasure.

She stands, collects a small handbag that holds little more than a few toiletries, and walks steadily to the door.
It is His driver. He nods, a curt "Miss," then turns and Ella follows him down the stairs. He opens the back door of the familar black limousine and Ella steps inside and lowers her bottom onto the leather. Ella watches the driver in the rear vision mirror. His face is expressionless until they clear the evening traffic then his eyes glance towards her and she knows it is time.

As the glass between driver and passenger darkens Ella slowly unbuttons her blouse, reaches back to unclip her bra then inches her bottom forwards and shuffles her hips so she can slip down her skirt and panties.

She folds the each item of clothing carefully and places those few items in a bag left for her on the seat. The bag will stay there in the car. Ella will have no need of it unless He wants her dressed or until He allows her to leave.
Ella thinks about the heels and stockings. She knows both will shape and enhance her legs and bottom for His pleasure. Her role. Leave those in place until He decides.

She settles back, the leather so cool beneath her thighs and bottom until it is warmed by her own heat. There are still thoughts, so erotic, of kneeling beside Thessela but, despite her arousal, Ella is calm and closes her eyes, her focus on the way she feels under His control.

The crunch of tyres on gravel is her sign and Ella sits forwards. The door opens and, despite being nude in front of His driver, the young women steps out confidently. Ella knows that, if His driver looked down at the leather upholstery, he would see the distinct mark of her arousal but she feels no embarrassment and her hips sway as she climbs those stairs and walks towards the pool of light at His door.

As she approaches that circle of light Ella notices a coil of black, silken rope in the centre of the pool. She kneels before the silken snake, her thighs parted, wrists cross behind her back and her head slightly bowed.

She tries to think only of Him. Her Master. No thoughts of Thessela. But a spark flicks in her mind, an ember glows and she understands the silken rope. A smile creases her bowed face.

Despite the warm night air, Ella feels her nipples erect. Her soft labia part and Ella knows the sheen of her arousal will be so very visible.

I met him a few days ago, on a bus.
That is not like me, to go out with someone I met on a bus!
He is nice, and he interests me.

But now I have another invitation.
It scares and excites me.
I want to go.
I want to share what Ella has.

What can I do?

I ask again, how does Pp do it??? :confused:

His aftershave? :confused:

His personality? :confused:

Is it that Shiraz stuff that he drinks? :confused:

Whatever, I wish I knew the secret! :doh:

(bribery :p

my part here...)

this is what i wanted...to kneel, naked and vulnerable, my wrists crossed delicately behind my back. head bowed in submission. god i am so turned on...no stopping it now. and soon, thess will be with me...won't she? will she be naked or clothed? what has He told her?

this is going to be a long night...

I ask again, how does Pp do it??? :confused:
His aftershave? :confused:
His personality? :confused:
Is it that Shiraz stuff that he drinks? :confused:
Whatever, I wish I knew the secret! :doh:

ella has it right here Wragg old man.

Pp graciously allowed these two young women to bribe Him :D

Will the story reveal the price each paid :devil:?

Part 7 - Thessela's Dilemma

Thessela sits on a hard, straight-backed wooden chair in her small kitchenette. She is nervous and braces her arms on the table in a failing effort to stay calm.

Though she did not know the contents of Ella's note she guessed that her own note had been so very different. She raised the plain white card and read the neat ink again:

thessela,

ella has asked this on your behalf and, with some reluctance, I agree.
One chance. One only.
A driver will call for you at 8:30 PM.
Think carefully on how you present yourself.
Remember that you may step back at any time. you may leave at any time.
The choice is yours. Always.

Pp.
How many times had she read this brief missive? She has lost count. After that first quick scan she has sort advice from her friend but Ella hushed her immediately. No guidance from Ella at all. But only one chance. Accept or decline. So drawn to the thought, so desperately wanting the experience but, at the same time, repulsed at the thought of so willingly giving herself to this man.

She had cancelled the date. That wasn't easy. They had met by chance on her bus into the city only a few days ago when, despite plenty of spare seats, he sat beside her with a polite, though firm, "I'm sure you don't mind."

He seemed a gentleman. A little older than past boyfriends but not much. So well dressed, incongruous for the bus but Thessela found him interesting and thought it might be nice to know him better. To throw that away to pursue an experience she might regret? Thess thought her excuse lame and she doubted he believed her but there was a promise to call her again.

Thessela reads the card again. What does he mean? How would she present herself? Prim and proper? No. Casual in her usual designer jeans and shirt, flat shoes? No. Sexy? And Thess shudders as she pictures herself with thighs exposed beneath a too-short mini, nipples poking through a brief and transparent red bra and g-string barely covering her sex. Never.

She thinks on what Ella has said. Ella's Sir is a gentleman. Older. Refined. Best take Ella's lead. Thessela lays out a freshly pressed blouse and skirt, black satin half bra and brief knickers, shoes with a moderate heel and a pair of grip-top black stockings then walks to the bathroom.

One step at a time. Each step a step closer.

As she towels her dark hair dry Thessela looks lower in the mirror at the thatch of curls covering her mound and pussy. Trimmed and controlled but she has never even thought of exposing herself by shaving down there.

Thessela sets her jaw. She takes up scissors and razor and sets to work. Not too much. Just enough to hint of her womanhood. The touch of the steel of scissors, the edge of razor and her own gentle soapy fingers. Preparing herself for a man she does not know. Thessela is surprised at the extent of her own arousal and she allows her own fingers to play.

Fantasies. Of things too shy, to timid, too reluctant to admit to another. Would he make me do those things? Push me to places I couldn't take myself? Thessela's fingers work deeper.

Aroused her decision is easier. Yes. I will go. Another small step.

Thessela closes her eyes and lets the note lie flat on the table. Dressed now, waiting, the arousal has subsided. Thoughts, doubts flood her mind.

A step back?

But she thinks again on the note. One chance only. This is her only chance.

And those other words. Think carefully on how you present yourself. Oh goddess....he didn't just mean my clothes did he? He meant me. All of me. Everything. My body, my attitude, my mind. Goddess give me strength to .... to what?

Then a single, sharp rap at her door.

Part 7 - Thessela's Dilemma

Thessela sits on a hard, straight-backed wooden chair in her small kitchenette. She is nervous and braces her arms on the table in a failing effort to stay calm.

Though she did not know the contents of Ella's note she guessed that her own note had been so very different. She raised the plain white card and read the neat ink again:

thessela,

ella has asked this on your behalf and, with some reluctance, I agree.
One chance. One only.
A driver will call for you at 8:30 PM.
Think carefully on how you present yourself.
Remember that you may step back at any time. you may leave at any time.
The choice is yours. Always.

Pp.
How many times had she read this brief missive? She has lost count. After that first quick scan she has sort advice from her friend but Ella hushed her immediately. No guidance from Ella at all. But only one chance. Accept or decline. So drawn to the thought, so desperately wanting the experience but, at the same time, repulsed at the thought of so willingly giving herself to this man.

She had cancelled the date. That wasn't easy. They had met by chance on her bus into the city only a few days ago when, despite plenty of spare seats, he sat beside her with a polite, though firm, "I'm sure you don't mind."

He seemed a gentleman. A little older than past boyfriends but not much. So well dressed, incongruous for the bus but Thessela found him interesting and thought it might be nice to know him better. To throw that away to pursue an experience she might regret? Thess thought her excuse lame and she doubted he believed her but there was a promise to call her again.

Thessela reads the card again. What does he mean? How would she present herself? Prim and proper? No. Casual in her usual designer jeans and shirt, flat shoes? No. Sexy? And Thess shudders as she pictures herself with thighs exposed beneath a too-short mini, nipples poking through a brief and transparent red bra and g-string barely covering her sex. Never.

She thinks on what Ella has said. Ella's Sir is a gentleman. Older. Refined. Best take Ella's lead. Thessela lays out a freshly pressed blouse and skirt, black satin half bra and brief knickers, shoes with a moderate heel and a pair of grip-top black stockings then walks to the bathroom.

One step at a time. Each step a step closer.

As she towels her dark hair dry Thessela looks lower in the mirror at the thatch of curls covering her mound and pussy. Trimmed and controlled but she has never even thought of exposing herself by shaving down there.

Thessela sets her jaw. She takes up scissors and razor and sets to work. Not too much. Just enough to hint of her womanhood. The touch of the steel of scissors, the edge of razor and her own gentle soapy fingers. Preparing herself for a man she does not know. Thessela is surprised at the extent of her own arousal and she allows her own fingers to play.

Fantasies. Of things too shy, to timid, too reluctant to admit to another. Would he make me do those things? Push me to places I couldn't take myself? Thessela's fingers work deeper.

Aroused her decision is easier. Yes. I will go. Another small step.

Thessela closes her eyes and lets the note lie flat on the table. Dressed now, waiting, the arousal has subsided. Thoughts, doubts flood her mind.

A step back?

But she thinks again on the note. One chance only. This is her only chance.

And those other words. Think carefully on how you present yourself. Oh goddess....he didn't just mean my clothes did he? He meant me. All of me. Everything. My body, my attitude, my mind. Goddess give me strength to .... to what?

Then a single, sharp rap at her door.
Very well written Pp!!!

Tree

Back
Top Bottom