Ella's Obedience

Go to CruxDreams.com
Oh! the door.
Is it him?
I feel weak inside, I am so nervous.
Am I ready?
Will he make me do anything I don't want to do?
I have been hurt that way before.
No, I don't think that he will force me.
It is my choice whether to go and submit to him!
Ella is so keen, and I think want what she has.
I could still go on that date.
But then I will always see Ella, and wonder what I missed!
Goddess, I haven't answered the door!

Oh! the door.
Is it him?
Am I ready?
Beautiful tension and hesitation, questioning the next step into the unknown. How much choice will he give you? How much choice do you have now?

Oh! the door.
Is it him?
Am I ready?
think of your reward...relax an enjoy!!!

How much choice will he give you?
Oh He will always allow thessela a choice but we don't yet know how limited her options might be.

How much choice do you have now?
An interesting observation Jolly. How strong is the desire that draws thessela forward? Would it take her beyond herself? Beyond what a rational thessela might accept?

Last edited:
An interesting observation Jolly. How strong is the desire that draws thessela forward? Would it take her beyond herself?

Beyond herself? No I don't think so. But possibly she is being drawn beyond the limitations that she has accepted on her life and behaviour so far. What you are offering PP is something that transgresses the acceptable choices for a young woman in our society. The desire is already there, it is part of her. But society in 2017 says that to follow that desire is not a suitable choice. So I would suggest that the choice before her is to be fully fulfilled, fully actualised, and not constrained by the expectations of society.

Or I may be full of crap. What do the rest of you think?

Beyond herself? No I don't think so. But possibly she is being drawn beyond the limitations that she has accepted on her life and behaviour so far. What you are offering PP is something that transgresses the acceptable choices for a young woman in our society. The desire is already there, it is part of her. But society in 2017 says that to follow that desire is not a suitable choice. So I would suggest that the choice before her is to be fully fulfilled, fully actualised, and not constrained by the expectations of society.

There appears to be a Grand Canyon-sized gap between a fantasy action and the reality. We live safely on the fantasy side of that gap, never believing we can ever get to the reality.

What if somehow that gap is made only the size of the crack in paving slabs? Would we have the courage to step over it? I'm not sure I would, because I've had a lifetime of being constrained by the expectations of society.

On the other hand, if I was reasonably sure ella was there to hold my hand, and we could step together...........

You certainly aren't full of crap....

So maybe, just this time, she has a choice. ;)

But as for stepping over the gap... sometimes our constraints really won't permit that. :(

Part 8 - A Choice Made

That roller-coaster of arousal, acceptance, doubt, acceptance, plunges again. Thessela sits transfixed on the straight-backed chair. Her mind flooded with doubt.

Oh goddess! Give me strength to...to what....to....to test myself. To try to understand this desire to see what it is that Ella has. To trust the man as Ella does.

In her mind is a clear image of a kneeling and naked Ella. A young woman always so confident in herself, yet so complete and so at peace in her submission to a man. Is that what I want? Is it? If I don't accept I will never, ever know.

The door.

Thessela rises and, with a determined expression, walks to the door, turns the handle and pulls it towards herself. There is a man there. Younger than she imagined and wearing a uniform. He cannot be Ella's gentleman. But his voice is measured and clear.

"Come with me."

No introduction. No explanation. An instruction rather than a request but still not an order. He turns towards the stairs but notices that the woman stands fixed to the spot.

"Come now. Or stay. It is your choice."

Those words again. No forcing. But with her mind whirling Thessela does follow the man down the stairs to the street where he opens the door to a black limousine. As Thessela settles herself on the leather she hears that measured voice again.

"The seat back.
In the pocket. "

Thessela's fingers draw out a silken black scarf.

"Cover your eyes. You do not need to know where you are being taken."

Thess is wary but the driver's firm voice is compelling. Goddess....can I trust him as Ella does? A deep breath and she ties the strip of cloth with a knot behind her head.

"Seat belt. Buckle it firmly!"

As her fingers grope for the belt and buckle Thessela feels something reassuring about the sash of broad webbing pulled firmly between her breasts and the lower band tight across her hips.

With hers eyes covered Thessela finds her senses heightened and she detects a faint perfume. Ella's. Her friend has sat here. Very recently. Ella will be there too. I won't be alone with him.

And the straps are comforting, holding her in a firm embrace, little freedom of movement, the retraction mechanism and the doors locking as the car begins to move.

Thessela would usually slouch in the seat and she is surprised at how it feels to be held firmly, to have her freedom to slump removed. She knows her posture is often poor but now there is discipline. Imposed yes but she accepts that. That first realisation. Self-discipline made just a little easier by the webbing.

Her mind is just beginning to understand the webbing's role when the car comes to a halt. A pause, then the uniformed man has the door open and he releases the catch at her hip. His hand grasps her wrist firmly to guide her from the car. She lowers her head as her shoes feel the give of gravel, wondering whether she will be led to Pp but the driver unties the blindfold.

Then, as Thessela lifts her face her eyes are drawn up a paved staircase and across the patio to a warm pool of light.
In the centre of the pool is her friend. Kneeling, naked facing a heavy wooden door. Even from behind Thessela can sense the young woman's serenity. No bonds to hold Ella but her own free will. Her acceptance of her place.

The man's measured voice cuts through.

"The experience you crave is before you. The choice, as always, remains yours."

A deep breath and Thessela follows her feet across the gravel and up the stairs.

Part 8 - A Choice Made

That roller-coaster of arousal, acceptance, doubt, acceptance, plunges again. Thessela sits transfixed on the straight-backed chair. Her mind flooded with doubt.

Oh goddess! Give me strength to...to what....to....to test myself. To try to understand this desire to see what it is that Ella has. To trust the man as Ella does.

In her mind is a clear image of a kneeling and naked Ella. A young woman always so confident in herself, yet so complete and so at peace in her submission to a man. Is that what I want? Is it? If I don't accept I will never, ever know.

The door.

Thessela rises and, with a determined expression, walks to the door, turns the handle and pulls it towards herself. There is a man there. Younger than she imagined and wearing a uniform. He cannot be Ella's gentleman. But his voice is measured and clear.

"Come with me."

No introduction. No explanation. An instruction rather than a request but still not an order. He turns towards the stairs but notices that the woman stands fixed to the spot.

"Come now. Or stay. It is your choice."

Those words again. No forcing. But with her mind whirling Thessela does follow the man down the stairs to the street where he opens the door to a black limousine. As Thessela settles herself on the leather she hears that measured voice again.

"The seat back.
In the pocket. "

Thessela's fingers draw out a silken black scarf.

"Cover your eyes. You do not need to know where you are being taken."

Thess is wary but the driver's firm voice is compelling. Goddess....can I trust him as Ella does? A deep breath and she ties the strip of cloth with a knot behind her head.

"Seat belt. Buckle it firmly!"

As her fingers grope for the belt and buckle Thessela feels something reassuring about the sash of broad webbing pulled firmly between her breasts and the lower band tight across her hips.

With hers eyes covered Thessela finds her senses heightened and she detects a faint perfume. Ella's. Her friend has sat here. Very recently. Ella will be there too. I won't be alone with him.

And the straps are comforting, holding her in a firm embrace, little freedom of movement, the retraction mechanism and the doors locking as the car begins to move.

Thessela would usually slouch in the seat and she is surprised at how it feels to be held firmly, to have her freedom to slump removed. She knows her posture is often poor but now there is discipline. Imposed yes but she accepts that. That first realisation. Self-discipline made just a little easier by the webbing.

Her mind is just beginning to understand the webbing's role when the car comes to a halt. A pause, then the uniformed man has the door open and he releases the catch at her hip. His hand grasps her wrist firmly to guide her from the car. She lowers her head as her shoes feel the give of gravel, wondering whether she will be led to Pp but the driver unties the blindfold.

Then, as Thessela lifts her face her eyes are drawn up a paved staircase and across the patio to a warm pool of light.
In the centre of the pool is her friend. Kneeling, naked facing a heavy wooden door. Even from behind Thessela can sense the young woman's serenity. No bonds to hold Ella but her own free will. Her acceptance of her place.

The man's measured voice cuts through.

A deep breath and Thessela follows her feet across the gravel and up the stairs.

Beautiful chapter, Primus... I am sure Thessela will be thorough wet by pleased with it...

Tree

Oh goddess every step takes me closer!
There she is, naked.
She looks so comfortable.
So right!
I must keep going.
I have no choice!
There is always a choice thessela. Always.

The choice, as always, remains yours."

That you feel you have no choice reveals the depth of your desire to continue.

Part 9 - One More Step

Thessela pauses at the top of the stairs and looks back. The uniformed man is still standing beside the car with the door held open. Her way out is there. She can still decline and walk away.

A part of Thessela finds it strange, disconcerting, that she is being forced to repeat her choice at every step. Why? Is Ella's Sir expecting Thess to back away? Is that choice being offered to encourage her doubts? Or is it, simply, to remind Thessela that each step on the journey before her, that journey into submission, is made of her own free will?
Thess looks once more at her kneeling friend. Ella so completely freed by her very submission. Thess is drawn forwards. It is, perhaps, 20 feet. Just 10 steps. Her heels clicking on the paving as they count those steps 1 .. 2 .. 3 .. 4 .. 5 .. 6 .. 7 .. 8 .. 9 .. 10 and Thessela is standing beside her friend.

Her voice is quiet, trembling. "What do I do Ella?"

Ella's voice a whisper. "Just kneel beside me Thess. Facing the door."

Thessela slowly, carefully, lowers herself to the warm paving. She glances at Ella and takes in the way her friend kneels with her thighs so open that her sex is clearly visible, her labia parted. Goddess. How beautiful. Thess has never been attracted to another woman but she wants so badly to reach out, to let her fingers feel the soft skin, to explore. No. Thess catches herself. I, I could never do that. But what if He..? Could I..? Oh goddess.

But she does try follow her friend's example and part her own thighs. She manages a few inches before her skirt tightens. The sense of restriction again. Of control over what she might do. She would close her thighs, bring her knees together as she was always taught, but, with some effort, Thess manages to maintain that small gap.
And, like Ella, Thess crosses her wrists behind her back.

At first she is steady but soon she begins to fidget. Shuffling her bottom on her heels, trying to settle her knees on the hard paving and, then, she brings her arms to the front and lays her forearms along her thighs, hands on her knees. Her fingers teasing at the hem of her skirt.

Ella glares at her.

"I'm not sure Ella. I just don't know. I want this but ... my doubts .."

Ella knows what she needs. She reaches forward and her fingers find the silken rope. "Hold out your wrists Thess. In front. Crossed."

"Yours are behind Ella."

"Just do as I say Thess. This will be easier for you."

Ella turns towards her friend and loops the rope around those slim crossed wrists.

Part 9 - One More Step

Thessela pauses at the top of the stairs and looks back. The uniformed man is still standing beside the car with the door held open. Her way out is there. She can still decline and walk away.

A part of Thessela finds it strange, disconcerting, that she is being forced to repeat her choice at every step. Why? Is Ella's Sir expecting Thess to back away? Is that choice being offered to encourage her doubts? Or is it, simply, to remind Thessela that each step on the journey before her, that journey into submission, is made of her own free will?
Thess looks once more at her kneeling friend. Ella so completely freed by her very submission. Thess is drawn forwards. It is, perhaps, 20 feet. Just 10 steps. Her heels clicking on the paving as they count those steps 1 .. 2 .. 3 .. 4 .. 5 .. 6 .. 7 .. 8 .. 9 .. 10 and Thessela is standing beside her friend.

Her voice is quiet, trembling. "What do I do Ella?"

Ella's voice a whisper. "Just kneel beside me Thess. Facing the door."

Thessela slowly, carefully, lowers herself to the warm paving. She glances at Ella and takes in the way her friend kneels with her thighs so open that her sex is clearly visible, her labia parted. Goddess. How beautiful. Thess has never been attracted to another woman but she wants so badly to reach out, to let her fingers feel the soft skin, to explore. No. Thess catches herself. I, I could never do that. But what if He..? Could I..? Oh goddess.

But she does try follow her friend's example and part her own thighs. She manages a few inches before her skirt tightens. The sense of restriction again. Of control over what she might do. She would close her thighs, bring her knees together as she was always taught, but, with some effort, Thess manages to maintain that small gap.
And, like Ella, Thess crosses her wrists behind her back.

At first she is steady but soon she begins to fidget. Shuffling her bottom on her heels, trying to settle her knees on the hard paving and, then, she brings her arms to the front and lays her forearms along her thighs, hands on her knees. Her fingers teasing at the hem of her skirt.

Ella glares at her.

"I'm not sure Ella. I just don't know. I want this but ... my doubts .."

Ella knows what she needs. She reaches forward and her fingers find the silken rope. "Hold out your wrists Thess. In front. Crossed."

"Yours are behind Ella."

"Just do as I say Thess. This will be easier for you."

Ella turns towards her friend and loops the rope around those slim crossed wrists.
very well done, Pp. And I know this is hard for Thessela for as a slave she is not used to having choices...

at last...

at last we are together. kneeling, submissive. at last i can tie thess and watch her bow her head...she is dressed so beautifully, in contrast to my nakedness

i have dreamed of this moment for so long.

we kneel quietly...waiting for Him

Back
Top Bottom