Ella's Obedience

Go to CruxDreams.com
It's not the Cruxton abbey but who knows what goes on behind closed doors...
View attachment 455885

what strikes me is how incredibly horny that Asian-looking girl is
who's watching so excitedly - I can so imagine how she's feeling,
any moment now she's going to pull her kit off
and insist her man does the same and worse to her! :devil:

Part 12 - Her Door Opens

Her eyes are fixed on a pair of highly polished tan boots. She takes in every detail. Expensive, soft leather. Heels and sole square at the edges, little wear. No laces, boots held firm by elastic sides, their tops covered by the cuffs of pressed chinos. Her focus is drawn acutely to him. She can see so little though what she sees reveals something of the man.

But does she look up? To get some better understanding of who he is. Of what he looks like. And some idea of why he has such a hold over her friend. And, oh goddess, some idea of why I want so badly to experience what it is that Ella has.

What would Ella do? She did not look up when he opened the door. Ella would never look up. But the wait. It seems interminable.

Please goddess. Help me to stay calm. To show him. To....oh goddess....to please him.

"thessela"

Just her name. Nothing more. Not an introduction. But not yet a command. An invitation to take another step. One that would take Thessela though that opened door.

There is a moment's hesitation, of conflict between doubt and desire, before that deeper desire prevails and, despite the doubts in her mind, her bound hands find the paving.

Thessela is used to more casual clothing. She finds it difficult in a slim-fitting skirt and heels but tries hard to maintain some poise as, unsteadily, she pushes herself up.

The man does not offer any support. No firm hand at her elbow but, somehow, Thessela manages to stand, careful to model herself as best she can on Ella. To hold herself erect, shoulders squared, breasts lifted as though offered up.

Oh goddess. I know what flirting is. I've done that so often, in the way I look at someone, the way I stand, cross my legs, a button undone, to attract a response from an interesting man. But this feels different. Not something to tweak his interest but as though I am presenting myself to him. For his appraisal. Even to please him. Is that what I want?

"Down the hall. The open door on the right."

Thessela steels herself and takes that first hesitant step. As she does she hears the sound of a car door close behind her. At that firm metallic clunk she pauses. An exit there closed. Then the engine fires, tyres crunch, and Thess turns her head to watch the car leave.

No escape now? But Thessela remembers what Ella has said so often.

Each step is yours to take. It is always your choice.

But can I trust Him? Ella does.

Thessela steps forwards, imitating Ella, one foot directly in front of the other, undulating her own hips, her own bottom, as best she can. Erotically. A gift of a part of herself? For him.

And she passes through the opened doorway.

I am not naked, like Ella.
But when He calls me and looks at me, I feel like I am!
He sees everything about me.
I stand, so awkward, I try to stay calm and graceful.
My heart is pounding!
He doesn't touch me, not yet.
What is in that room? What will happen there?
Goddess I am so nervous but I want to find out!

Back
Top Bottom