Ella's Obedience

Go to CruxDreams.com
Part 13 - Thessela Measured

The man steps back to allow Thessela to pass and watches as she walks ahead. He can see how hard she tries to imitate ella's behaviour but it is so apparent that this does not come as easily to this woman as it does to her friend.

He could see the woman's eagerness as He observed her with ella in the bar. Yes. He was watching, judging and He could see that ella sensed His presence. She is eager and there is something there. He can see that. But is it simply a desire to experiment, to experience something new, something different rather than a true desire to submit herself to the control of another?

And is it a desire to experience what ella has or to experience ella herself? To experience another woman. Unable to take herself willingly to a place she might under another's control.

He isn't sure. Not yet. But He knows that if thessela is inherrently submissive then it is buried much more deeply that it was inside ella. And thessela is a more complex woman, tangled emotions. And more guarded where ella, to Him at least, is so transparent.

He knew the moment He saw ella in that bar. In her manner but, so clearly, in her acceptance of His dare and her responses in that church. So completely natural. So close to the surface, so easily drawn out yet He chose to make ella's journey of self-discovery a longer one. He knows something of ella's deepest desire and, if He can help her to fulfillment then there is a place here for her just as there is for the taller woman with the deeply divided skirts and her welts.

A different place to that of the taller woman but a place all the same.

He watched thessela as she arrived. A small screen fed from a security camera discreetly placed at the door. He watched her climb the stairs and walk to ella. Watched her kneel on ella's advice. He saw her face as her eyes were drawn to her friend's exposed sex. The turmoil. So much that the woman wants to experience but unwilling to allow herself to do so.

He has no doubt that thessela would explore these and more if she was ordered to do so. No doubt at all. But what is her real motivation? Is she truly submissive? He must draw out her what her real motivation might be. And that must be pushed. Not rushed, never that, but no slow and steady journey for this one.

It is Friday night. Thessela has passed through a doorway and entered His home.

Now she whe will be presented with another choice. Will she stay?

And He closes the door and follows the woman's undulating hips.

Part 13 - Thessela Measured

The man steps back to allow Thessela to pass and watches as she walks ahead. He can see how hard she tries to imitate ella's behaviour but it is so apparent that this does not come as easily to this woman as it does to her friend.

He could see the woman's eagerness as He observed her with ella in the bar. Yes. He was watching, judging and He could see that ella sensed His presence. She is eager and there is something there. He can see that. But is it simply a desire to experiment, to experience something new, something different rather than a true desire to submit herself to the control of another?

And is it a desire to experience what ella has or to experience ella herself? To experience another woman. Unable to take herself willingly to a place she might under another's control.

He isn't sure. Not yet. But He knows that if thessela is inherrently submissive then it is buried much more deeply that it was inside ella. And thessela is a more complex woman, tangled emotions. And more guarded where ella, to Him at least, is so transparent.

He knew the moment He saw ella in that bar. In her manner but, so clearly, in her acceptance of His dare and her responses in that church. So completely natural. So close to the surface, so easily drawn out yet He chose to make ella's journey of self-discovery a longer one. He knows something of ella's deepest desire and, if He can help her to fulfillment then there is a place here for her just as there is for the taller woman with the deeply divided skirts and her welts.

A different place to that of the taller woman but a place all the same.

He watched thessela as she arrived. A small screen fed from a security camera discreetly placed at the door. He watched her climb the stairs and walk to ella. Watched her kneel on ella's advice. He saw her face as her eyes were drawn to her friend's exposed sex. The turmoil. So much that the woman wants to experience but unwilling to allow herself to do so.

He has no doubt that thessela would explore these and more if she was ordered to do so. No doubt at all. But what is her real motivation? Is she truly submissive? He must draw out her what her real motivation might be. And that must be pushed. Not rushed, never that, but no slow and steady journey for this one.

It is Friday night. Thessela has passed through a doorway and entered His home.

Now she whe will be presented with another choice. Will she stay?

And He closes the door and follows the woman's undulating hips.
very well written....i an enjoying watching these two come out an learn about their wants an needs. the slow process an allowing them to make up their own mind is important.

Very nice episode, PP. There are some interesting insights, and questions, there. Ella is truly submissive. Thessela less clearly so. She has made her choice, passed through the portal, and now we will see if she passes his tests. Is she here for a new experience, or to begin a more profound and committed journey? Does she even know?

tumblr_ojl34zacH71vrs34so1_500.jpg

very well written....i an enjoying watching these two come out an learn about their wants an needs. the slow process an allowing them to make up their own mind is important.
Thanks Rb. ella and thess contribute quietly too.

It's the sheer amount of choice that she loves, Pp! ;)
Her choices might soon be more limited Wragg ;). Pp thought to point thess to one shovel in a corner and ask her to take her pick :doh:.

I love this story!
Awwww. Let's see how you feel after Pp follows you down the hallway :devil:.

Very nice episode, PP. There are some interesting insights, and questions, there. Ella is truly submissive. Thessela less clearly so. She has made her choice, passed through the portal, and now we will see if she passes his tests. Is she here for a new experience, or to begin a more profound and committed journey? Does she even know?

View attachment 458443
So much yet to learn of Thessela but Pp has gone bush for a while so everyone will need to wait patiently to hear more.

It is difficult for Pp, the submissive ella and the wondering thessela to be here regularly but Pp will keep this long story going as best He can.

Another part below for the patient readers.

Part 14 - His Study

Thessela tries hard to appear calm as she takes those next steps. The corridor is long and she is grateful that open door is just a dozen steps. With the turmoil that wells inside she doubts she could hold her poise, her carefully managed erotic walk, to the end.

She pauses at the open door, still looking down the long hall, not quite prepared to turn, to step inside, to see what might have become of her friend.

There is a voice at her ear. Not harsh but firm, commanding. "Through that door. Into My study."

But still she hesitates.

"thessela. If you wish to remain here you will obey."

She hears the sound well before she feels the sting. The loud clap of His hand, hard against the taut skirt over her right buttock. Then the sting comes, dispersed by the skirt and panties and fleeting but painful enough to make His point.

And He is careful too. To check His hand at the moment of contact so she is not knocked off balance. To shock, to disrupt her thoughts, to exercise control. Nothing more.

Thessela's voice is quiet. "I am sorry. Yes.......Sir."

The hesitation is brief. A half second. No more. And He wonders whether she realises what she has said. Was the "Sir" conscious? Or was it from within?

She turns as gracefully as she can and takes those few steps that bring her into His study. No more than a brief glance around the dimly-lit room. Sparsely furnished but what she sees is a desk and bookcase, a sideboad, all darkly polished timber, heavy drapes drawn across a large window and, to her right beside the window, a deep leather armchair, side table with a glass and decanter and, in the glow of the tall lamp, her friend.

Ella is still nude, kneeling close to where His left knee would be had He been in the chair. The girl's wrists are crossed behind her back, her shoulders back, breasts upthrust, her thighs spread wide. Gaze towards the floor where His boots would be though unfocussed, her mind clear, free.

Thessela's eyes search Ella but she sees no sign of trauma, no concern, no worry in her friend's face. Just a calmness. And, despite her nudity and posture she shows no sign of self-consciousness at all in the presence of a man and her friend.

She looks so beautiful. Oh goddess so beautiful. I want to look like her. I think I do.

What do I do? Do I kneel beside Ella? In front? The other side of the chair? Where? Ella? Look up at me. Please. Give me some guidance. Where? But Ella's eyes remain downcast.

So it is up to me. I think....no. Don't think. Stand still. He will tell me where he wants me. Leave the decision to him.

Thessela feels herself relax. Despite the situation, her friend naked, kneeling, a man she does not know standing behind her. A man who, just a few moments ago, smacked her hard enough to sting because she was slow to obey him.

Despite all that she has relaxed. A choice made. A decision left to him.

Then, as he helps her into his car, "Ella, it has been an interesting week. I am so pleased to have met you but it is time I drove you home."

Ella looks up at him as he begins to close her door.

"Or". She hesitates."Or.....you could.....take me to your place.

A special meal deserves a special dessert.

~~~~~~~~~

Beautifully written so far. Slow, but sensuous, the erotic tension between tjem in the restaurant slowly blossoming, like the first flowers of spring.

My compliments to thc chef.

She looks so beautiful. Oh goddess so beautiful. I want to look like her. I think I do.
I am so nervous, but she looks so calm!

What do I do? Do I kneel beside Ella? In front? The other side of the chair? Where? Ella? Look up at me. Please. Give me some guidance. Where? But Ella's eyes remain downcast.

So it is up to me. I think....no. Don't think. Stand still. He will tell me where he wants me. Leave the decision to him.

That slap surprised me! I should be angry.
But I make another choice, I accept it for now.

Ella leads the way for me.
I must be calm, like her.
He will show me what to do.

I am so nervous.
And excited!

Part 15 - An Understanding

To Thessela the wait seems interminable but, slowly, she is coming to understand that she is being tested. The enforced waiting tests her patience. Her desire to, at the least, experience the sheer contentment that Ella finds through her submission.

And the smack? To take me a little further. A warning to obey. A small taste of punishment for ill-discipline. To see how I would react without the nearness of Ella for support.

The silken cord that Ella tied gave me strength to be patient when I was left alone but I don't think it helped when he smacked me. No. But I held firm didn't I? Accepted what he felt was due. Without demur. And I said sorry. And I said Sir. Was that me? It must have been. Even if Ella's rope helped.

Behind Thessela the man watches and assesses the young woman again. He can read ella's thoughts. He knows, instinctively, what ella is thinking. He doesn't know what her friend is thinking. Not yet. But He can guess. And the way she relaxes when she has made a decision, a choice, is so transparent. And she is, quite clearly, waiting for His direction.

The man walks past Thessela without saying a word and eases Himself into the leather chair. As He does ella rises on her knees, reaches for the decanter, carefully pours the pale amber liquid then holds the glass out to Him. As He accepts the drink ella lowers herself, bottom again resting on her heels.

He looks up at the young woman standing before Him. Her face is turned towards the floor near His boots but He can see that she is watching Him through hooded eyes.

That firm voice, "thessela."

She responds without thinking, "Sir?"

"Take your place here."

He points to His right.

"Facing ella."

Thessela needs no explanation, no more guidance on where or how. She carefully lowers herself at the man's right knee, kneeling, directly facing her friend for the first time.

On the patio at His door she knelt beside ella. There were glimpses from the side of her friend's serene demeanour, of offered breasts, of her sex between those widespread thighs. But now Thessela can see ella for all that she is.

Naked, submissive, her body on display, nipples erect, labia bare, parted, offered up, unashamed.

Oh goddess. Could that be me? Could I undress? Kneel here as naked and open as Ella? Displayed for a man? I know I forced myself to walk as erotically as I could for him but could I go further?

Goddess. He will ask that of me. I know. I think I want to be like Ella. To feel what she feels.

But am I brave enough? To allow myself to do that. Am I strong enough?

And Thessela realises that submission does not lie in weakness.

Back
Top Bottom