Email colours

Go to CruxDreams.com
Please can you change the colours you use in your emails. A black background with any links in dark blue make it almost impossible to read. This is a 'pretty please' to Imagemaker. :tits:

Please can you change the colours you use in your emails. A black background with any links in dark blue make it almost impossible to read. This is a 'pretty please' to Imagemaker. :tits:

And when you change the theme (left on Bottom the Brush with "Shades of Grey".

That's odd - the e-mail alerts reach me with black background,
but the heading's in orange and the subtitle in yellow, so quite clear.
Could it be a quirk of your browser or e-mail service? :confused:

Can I make another plea to Imagemaker to please change the dark blue font on the emails sent by the system.

And another query - why does a gif that one imports from another source - copy & paste - appear when writing a post but disappears when the post is actually posted?

Curious question ... I've not this problem ...

But, if you put it as thumbnail, it does not functiun : you do insert it in full image ...

gs.gif =thumbnail ........ gs.gif = full image

And another query - why does a gif that one imports from another source - copy & paste - appear when writing a post but disappears when the post is actually posted?

Rather than "cut and paste" use the "attach files" function at the lower left corner of the posting text box. That will import your gif with full function.

Back
Top Bottom