Embed Code Is Not Admitted

Go to CruxDreams.com
D

Deleted member 16647

Hello
Embed code is not admitted in Crux (playing a video directly)
Will it be fixed ?
Thanks

I think depends on the source of the video, for youtube I've noticed it autodetects the URL and embeds it

You could try downloading it from xhamster then uploading it to YouTube and making it "unlisted" so it could only be viewed on this Forum.
Too long and complicated !!
Only a few seconds by video !

Easiest way is just to post the link to the video. It would be nice if it could be embedded but not all sites support embedding anyway so while in some cases the problem could be with this site, there's an equal possibility that it could be the video site itself. Many sites do offer embedding code though and in those cases, if it still doesn't work, then the problem is probably in here.

In general, those sites that force you to click through a bunch of adverts before running the video tend to cause issues with embedding.

Last edited:
Easiest way is just to post the link to the video. It would be nice if it could be embedded but not all sites support embedding anyway so while in some cases the problem could be with this site, there's an equal possibility that it could be the video site itself. Many sites do offer embedding code though and in those cases, if it still doesn't work, then the problem is probably in here.

In general, those sites that force you to click through a bunch of adverts before running the video tend to cause issues with embedding.
It's not the case with Xhamster : the embed code works perfectly if it is authorized.
I have already posted the link but it's less nice

Post the link here and using my tablet I think I could get it on YouTube and posted here in less than five minutes.
I don't see how because Youtube requires a physical file and you must download it first. Then upload it to youtube. All this is horribly long... And then waiting for their confirmation, etc
It's shorter posting an embed link

I don't see how because Youtube requires a physical file and you must download it first. Then upload it to youtube. All this is horribly long... And then waiting for their confirmation, etc
It's shorter posting an embed link
Please post the link then we'll find out.

It's already done (2 posts above)
There is no miracle : it must need a third party product and I guess this third-party products downloads and uploads (long)
After there is the time to publish in Youtube, etc
Very long and dissuasive for a video !

I tried it
I downloaded it manually (not very long)
I uploaded it to Youtube manually in private mode (between 5 and 10mn)
Here it is
And I'm not sure you have the right to read it

I tried it
I downloaded it manually (not very long)
I uploaded it to Youtube manually in private mode (between 5 and 10mn)
Here it is
And I'm not sure you have the right to read it
No it won't let me see it. Just comes up like this;
Selection_001.jpg

Hopefully I clicked on the "Unlisted" option. That means only people with the link can see it. If you select "Private" then only the uploader can see it.

No it won't let me see it. Just comes up like this;
View attachment 494914
No. Do not use private mode. Change it to "Unlisted".

Hopefully I clicked on the "Unlisted" option. That means only people with the link can see it. If you select "Private" then only the uploader can see it.
Changed to "unlisted" (non répertoriée). Try again
Melissa : I don't understand, do you have access to this parameter in my video ?

Anyway : all this is too long and complicated to repeat it often

Yeah that's working fine now, thanks.

Great clip by the way :)

Back
Top Bottom