End Of Day.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Very good, Goat jr (though you don't really need to post in both thumbnails and full-size
we prefer thumbnails, especially for multiple sets - they use less server capacity,
and visitors have to register to see them).

Vengeance
The first one's especially powerful, atmospheric - and I know exactly where it's happening,
it's Cuddy's Crags, looking east to Housesteads (Vercovicium) and beyond on Hadrian's Wall,
on a late summer evening, moonlit mist forming over Crag Lough. :cool:

Another fine image, I love the setting -
probably more typical of Roman barracks than the usual classical architecture -
and the lighting's very atmospheric. Barbaria's being unusually co-operative, keeping her legs wide,
and looking quite concerned for the guy who seems to have pulled a muscle in his shoulder raping her! :p
Meanwhile, looks like I'm just going to be roused for my next bout of duty,
not much rest for a camp comfort girl. :rolleyes:

I love that one too GoatJr, it feeds my fantasies of being hunted through the Forest -
and I know that Roman's going to turn and look my way any second...

That's good, a very unusual take on our favourite theme. The crucifixae are only barely visible through the murk and rain,
overshadowed by the mighty trees, but the atmosphere is palpable. And the naked, whip-wealed girl lurking among the bushes,
making eye-contact with the poor wretch tied by her ankles to the centurion's saddle - is she an escapee? Some hope!

Back
Top Bottom