Enf - Embarrassed Nude Female (No AI images)

Go to CruxDreams.com
MOTHER AND DAUGHTER ON THE BLOCK

(Tekst stolen from Barb & Windar's "Plantation Plight")
Plantation Plight By Barbaria And Windar

"May I direct your attention please to this pair of lovelies brought in just this morning. Let me assure you gentlemen that a better looking pair of slaves cannot be found. Just look at them! Strong enough to work in the fields, yet more than attractive enough for other purposes too," chortled the auctioneer with an exaggerated wink. And then as though to sweeten the deal, he quickly added, "special deal today ... purchase the two of them together and receive a discount!"

View attachment 490798 "Let the bidding begin at 40,000 each," declared the auctioneer, pounding his gavel on the table before him for emphasis. "I hear 45 ... now 47 from the gentleman in back ... 49 up front. Come on gents, we can do better than that for such fine-looking female flesh. 5o! Good ... 52! ... come on, now, you know these two cunts are worth far more than that. Want to see more of them, do you? Of course, you do!!! Ladies, would you kindly remove your blouses?"

"Oh no," my mother gasped, letting go of my hand to place hers over her mouth. For a moment, I feared she would try to turn and run.

"55 now, thank you. Come on ladies, let's be quick about it. Don't be shy. Off with the blouses ... bras too while you're at it! Let's show 'em what you got."

View attachment 490799 There was no point in arguing. We both knew we had no choice but to do as we were told. The half-naked girl we had seen hanging from a whipping post behind the platform, her back all bloody, was testimony to that. I began slowly to unbutton and remove my blouse, letting it slip from my shoulders, and then to my waist, before undoing the last button and casting it aside.

"55 ... I hear 55 from the man in the yellow hat ... do I hear 60?" called the auctioneer in his fast-paced auctioneering patter, as I reached back to undo my bra ... clutching it briefly to my chest before allowing it and my breasts to fall free. Instinctively I covered up with my hands.

View attachment 490800 Patricia did the same. She looked distraught as she stood topless ... hands covering her breasts, face red with shame ... in front of all these men! Is this really happening to us, I thought?

"60 ... 65 now, thank you ... look at those gorgeous tits boys! To die for, eh?

View attachment 490801 View attachment 490802 View attachment 490803 View attachment 490804 Hands on your heads, ladies, turn around slowly. That's it, let's make sure everyone gets a good look at those luscious knockers ... I hear 70 ... 70 in back ... Do I hear 75?"

It was totally humiliating. I looked down at my feet ... not wishing to meet the lustful gaze of the buyers ... as I pirouetted, hands clasped tightly behind my head, bare breasts wobbling and swaying, nipples erect and hardened in the cool morning air.

View attachment 490805 "80!" exclaimed the auctioneer gleefully. Do I hear more? Do you gents need a little more encouragement? Yes? Alright! Come on ladies, let's show them the rest. Drop the skirts now! Bare it!"

Wow. Sensational! These are really well done. Sorry I missed seeing them till now! Thanks Rep!

These are a wonderful addition to the story!! Thank you!

And say "borrowed" not "stolen". Isn't that a German Christmas pastry?
"Stollen"
sweet3.jpg

Particularly good set here Phlebas, the embarrassment factor ranges from mildly caught out to desperately ashamed but is present with all of them. :)

Thanks RR.

Intrigued by #5. Is she tied to the post?

That's the question isn't it? I would like to think so :)

_enf_.45 (1).jpg _enf_.45 (4).jpg _enf_.45 (6).jpg _enf_.45 (5).jpg _enf_.45 (7).jpg Caught 30.jpg caught_635.jpg

This one's nor really ENF but it almost could be
'Imogen and Twinka at Yosemite', 1974, Judy Dater.  © Judy Dater.jpg

Hmm, something Freudian about carving slices from that breast-shaped marzipan dough :p
Leave Freud out of this. There are enough of us here already trying to get a slice. He can't have any. ;)
Intrigued by #5. Is she tied to the post?

Nah. We tied Eul to the cement block there to give her a better view. Someone said she liked trainspotting.

Back
Top Bottom