Enf - Embarrassed Nude Female (No AI images)

Go to CruxDreams.com
Extreme humiliation for the servant of a spoiled girl.
Milla the cook, had gathered apples to prepare apple fritter for senator Ambius. ....
One day Lucilla his daughter - called the viper by the more of 100 slaves of the domain where she lived with her father-
was slapped by Milla for stealing the apples , sick of her teasing. Senator Ambius couldn't refuse anything to his daughter.... So Milla was crucified at the random of the big property, near the road as example for all the slaves and the travelers, that never a slave could harm his masters.
From History of ancient Rome.
1 & 3: Milla
2: Lucilla

Attachments

• c5aee9b978326556cfd4009a1bccfb41--roman-clothes-roman-dress - kopie.jpg
    c5aee9b978326556cfd4009a1bccfb41--roman-clothes-roman-dress - kopie.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 190
  • 22228_LI.jpg
    22228_LI.jpg
    993.2 KB · Views: 211
  • 22229.jpg
    22229.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 252
Extreme humiliation for the servant of a spoiled girl.
Milla the cook, had gathered apples to prepare apple fritter for senator Ambius. ....
One day Lucilla his daughter - called the viper by the more of 100 slaves of the domain where she lived with her father-
was slapped by Milla for stealing the apples , sick of her teasing. Senator Ambius couldn't refuse anything to his daughter.... So Milla was crucified at the random of the big property, near the road as example for all the slaves and the travelers, that never a slave could harm his masters.
From History of ancient Rome.
1 & 3: Milla
2: Lucilla

The very definition of helpless and exposed, Ducans.
Beyond embarrassed and into terror.

cc4.jpg c2.jpg 42.jpg c5.jpg 23.jpg 41.jpg 10986.jpg

This is the girls' shower, what are you doing here ??!!
42 (1).jpg_bb_nt0 (1).jpg 20131021201221.jpg

She doesn't seem particularly embarrassed. She's more oblivious to her surroundings really - lost in her own, er, thoughts. :rolleyes::very_hot:;)

Hmm, must find some who are more embarrassed!
Anyone would think these girls liked being caught naked!

caught_73245698.jpg 25.jpg DSC02499.JPG afun7 (2).jpg !enf_9416 (8).jpg !enf_9416 (5).jpg !enf_9416 (6).jpg !enf_9416 (2).jpg oon-the-only-one-naked-51.jpg

View attachment 520061 Not funny Tree! Put your Kodak instamatic away and grow up!

Instamatic? I had one of those as a youngster in the 70s!
Can you believe my first camera was an old Box Brownie? I still have it, a 1950s model I think. Still got the instamatic too. I'll have to take a picture of them for you with my phone (phone? When did they start taking pictures ffs!!??)

e46.jpg e5.jpg f14.jpg IMG4196.JPG c1.jpg c3.jpg c4.jpg 1091.jpg caught_342.jpg caught_347.jpg

Instamatic? I had one of those as a youngster in the 70s!
Can you believe my first camera was an old Box Brownie? I still have it, a 1950s model I think. Still got the instamatic too. I'll have to take a picture of them for you with my phone (phone? When did they start taking pictures ffs!!??)
At concerts I can't take my Canon Rebel T3i because it is a 'professional' camera yet some phones take pictures with more megapixels than my camera:mad::eek:

You give me back my Ray-Ban Aviators and I might give you your clothes...
T

Back
Top Bottom