Enf - Embarrassed Nude Female

Go to CruxDreams.com
At concerts I can't take my Canon Rebel T3i because it is a 'professional' camera yet some phones take pictures with more megapixels than my camera:mad::eek:

You give me back my Ray-Ban Aviators and I might give you your clothes...
T

I went to the tennis (Aussie Open) twice in January. The first time I was able to take my SLR with zoom lens in my day bag. The second time the over officious staffer searched my bag and made me check the camera in. The photos that night were on the iPhone, they turned out ok but they were not as close up.

Must get pics of that instamatic and box brownie, now, where are they? :confused:

Girls caught in various stages of undress

ca165.jpg ca163.jpg caught_223.jpg e992 (3).jpg ca15.jpg fi61.jpg caught_449.jpg caught_444.jpg ca76.jpg ca41.jpg

I don't mind that she's naked, but the scene seems odd. Why is she standing on the bed? Does this happen? I mean, I have had several girlfriends and lovers in my life, and none of them ever stood up naked like this on the bed. One can only feel that one has missed out. :rolleyes::doh:
indeed, one can only feel that a major branch of the art of erotic arousal in the bedroom had been denied you!

oriana-bedroom-nude-femjoy-10.jpg bed 1.jpg bed 2.jpg bed 3.jpg bed 4.jpg bed 5.jpg bed 6.jpg bed 7.jpg bed 8.jpg bed 9.jpg

(maybe we girls do dance around naked on beds more than you guys realise, it's fun and bouncy!)

indeed, one can only feel that a major branch of the art of erotic arousal in the bedroom had been denied you!

View attachment 523324 View attachment 523325 View attachment 523326 View attachment 523327 View attachment 523328 View attachment 523329 View attachment 523330 View attachment 523331 View attachment 523332 View attachment 523333

(maybe we girls do dance around naked on beds more than you guys realise, it's fun and bouncy!)
A) These women are rather short.
B) These bedrooms have very high ceilings.
Or
C) Those are very low beds.
If I stood on my bed I would hit my head on the ceiling....or get hit in the head by the ceiling fan.
And the last one is just seconds away from a concussion.:D

I don't mind that she's naked, but the scene seems odd. Why is she standing on the bed? Does this happen? I mean, I have had several girlfriends and lovers in my life, and none of them ever stood up naked like this on the bed. One can only feel that one has missed out. :rolleyes::doh:
Jolly! She is with you in the bedroom! She is naked! She is on the bed!....:):oops:
Never mind she is standing on it!;)
Stop asking questions:confused: and simply have fun both of you.:cool:

A) These women are rather short.
B) These bedrooms have very high ceilings.
Or
C) Those are very low beds.
If I stood on my bed I would hit my head on the ceiling....or get hit in the head by the ceiling fan.
And the last one is just seconds away from a concussion.:D
The are all from countries that redistribute the ceiling space. And at a guess, I think they are jumping on the bed because the photographer asked them too. So, never be afraid to ask. In general.

She is Japanese, end of story!

Puts me in mind of this story, relayed to me by my GF _
We were staying in St Briavels Castle in the Forest of Dean. Used by wicked King John, his favourite hunting lodge. (now a Youth Hostel).
Like all good medieaval castles it is stacked with ghost stories, which had been regaled to us by one of the wardens.
One of the ladies in her dorm was so afrighted that she barricaded herself in her bunk all round with spare blankets and towels.
But ghosts, by repute, can walk straight through solid stone walls, so what good is a towel?:confused::p
If the ghost had got in she would have been flayling about in a panic and no doubt strangled herself in the towels.
The ghost would have soundlessly walked off sniggering quietly to itself (not a pretty sound). One up to the ghost.:D:devil:

Puts me in mind of this story, relayed to me by my GF _
We were staying in St Briavels Castle in the Forest of Dean. Used by wicked King John, his favourite hunting lodge. (now a Youth Hostel).
Like all good medieaval castles it is stacked with ghost stories, which had been regaled to us by one of the wardens.
One of the ladies in her dorm was so afrighted that she barricaded herself in her bunk all round with spare blankets and towels.
But ghosts, by repute, can walk straight through solid stone walls, so what good is a towel?:confused::p
If the ghost had got in she would have been flayling about in a panic and no doubt strangled herself in the towels.
The ghost would have soundlessly walked off sniggering quietly to itself (not a pretty sound). One up to the ghost.:D:devil:

Weird.

"Do you see what I see?"
How is that song almost 30 years old?? Where did the time go?
And where's PP, possibly the only other person here familiar with it (Eva may be too young :) )

ca170.jpg ca167.jpg ca164.jpg e992 (5).jpg caught_222.jpg caught_220.jpg ca18.jpg ca14.jpg o68.jpg tr62.jpg

It occurs to me that there are probably a lot more of these ENF pictures taken now that (a) we have digital photography, no sending out film to be developed and seen by persons unknown, and (b) everyone has a digital camera instantly available on their phone.

It occurs to me that there are probably a lot more of these ENF pictures taken now that (a) we have digital photography, no sending out film to be developed and seen by persons unknown, and (b) everyone has a digital camera instantly available on their phone.
I think, that is a important aspect. Praise the electronic industrie for her products.

Back
Top Bottom