Enf - Embarrassed Nude Female

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hmm
Is it more or less embarrassing to be naked in front of other naked people?
View attachment 536265

This one has the right idea. Hide her face and, since she has no tattoos or piercings, no one will be able to identify her.

So, make a deal with her.

Tell her she can put her face under a pillow and that you and your smartphone will go away if she takes off her panties and lets you get a few shot of her fully naked, tits and pussy, but faced covered by the pillows to protect her identity.

This set is inconclusive on that point. Embarrassment may be unaffected by other naked people. Presence of a camera might be an indicator. Is the photographer also naked? :D

I have been told, Tree has a clothes dryer.:devil:
Next job after the dishes!:rolleyes:
A farm boy like Tree knows that that's a wringer. It's used to squeeze the excess water out of the clothes, just like the spin cycle does in "them new fangled 'lectric machines".
To dry the clothes you have to hang them on a line. And, if you're out of clean clothes...then you better hope it's a warm day.
enf1.jpg enf2.jpg enf3.jpg
I know she's not embarrassed, but she is nude and female. Like Meat Loaf said: "two out of three ain't bad".

A farm boy like Tree knows that that's a wringer. It's used to squeeze the excess water out of the clothes, just like the spin cycle does in "them new fangled 'lectric machines".
To dry the clothes you have to hang them on a line. And, if you're out of clean clothes...then you better hope it's a warm day.

I know she's not embarrassed, but she is nude and female. Like Meat Loaf said: "two out of three ain't bad".

Can she come and dry my clothes when she's finished with yours, please?

Here are some girls exposed and embarrassed by their friends

enff47.jpg enff42.jpg enff23.jpg enff13.jpg geekenf2.jpg tumblr_md7bobE3Ak1rf7zifo1_500.jpg tumblr_n1t607qFM71skmp0co1_1280.jpg forced-2-1.jpg fl082.jpg fl24.jpg

Back
Top Bottom