Enf - Embarrassed Nude Female (No AI images)

Go to CruxDreams.com
Ahhh ... the stupid things one does after one too many on a date :facepalm:
Sounds like the voice of experience. More details please, Barbara.
Really??? Geeze!
Love the little kids behind her, it wasn't staged in a private place.
Of course, you could start with her choice of a crop top, braless, with asshole of a date. I know, I know, Victim shaming!

Showing a new slave to her Mistress

bdsmlr-269822-fBUXAbDkxm.jpg

This is what happens when an unsuspecting blue state tourist gets caught in an Arkansas speed trap ... and this is only the beginning :confused:

I hope they search her thoroughly, who knows what she might be trying to smuggle over the state line.
And video evidence, of course.

More embarrassing (but necessary, I'm sure) medical checkups
tumblr_m6w7h4Q3tm1qamrago1_1280.jpgjj17.jpg(m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=3O4GkFbHuUFjOP6b)12.jpgj18.jpgspece728009.jpgspece727002.jpgspece726006.jpgspece725007.jpgspece725003.jpg

qaWJAwq.jpg
They went through the rush program and received their bids.

Now, the new pledges report to the sorority house at 6:00 PM. Hazing is expected.

First test: The girls are instructed to strip naked. If a girl refuses, she is asked to leave. The pledges are told that whenever they enter the sorority house they must strip naked.

Second test: Take a nude selfie of yourself (let's see tits and pussies bitches!) and send it to the pledge mistress. (Hey, no big deal, right? We all know you've done this before. How many ex-boyfriends/girlfriends have naked pics of you already.) Don't worry, it'll be deleted when you become a member. If you don't become a member, well, who knows where it might wind up! Don't want to take the selfie? Don't trust us? Then you may gather up your clothes and leave.

Third test: Perform oral sex on the sorority sisters. If a girl refuses, or if she performs less than enthusiastically, i.e., doesn't bring the sister to orgasm , she is asked to leave.

Fourth test: Stand naked all night--without being allowed to use the bathroom! A girl who cannot stay on her feet or makes a mess on the floor, is asked to leave. (And the other pledges have to clean up her mess!)

"Bathroom use is a privilege, bitches!"

"Hey, second girl on the left! Better wake the fuck up bitch!"

The first night over, the girls are instructed to get dressed and get to classes. Academics first ladies!

For the fifth test, crosses are being prepared on the lawn behind the sorority house.

Back
Top Bottom