Enf - Embarrassed Nude Female (No AI images)

Go to CruxDreams.com
Rose_Aiya_HotTub3_Snapshot (8).jpg
I would like to know the story here - they were out hiking in the forest and just happened to lose their clothes to a freak accident of some sort, I expect. I mean, the photo suggests it's autumn, and may not be good skinny dipping weather. Perhaps they were attacked by cotton-eating drop bears. Whatever happened the one on the left seems to be rehearsing what story they will tell any eventual rescuer. Either that or they're trying to figure out how they get into their car without car keys. :D
They lost a bet.

The one on the right must be a kinesiology or physiotherapy student , the way she so skillfully arranged her arms and hands to do all the strategic covering

Nice! That inspires a game that can be played at parties, along the lines of Musical Chairs meets Twister meets ENF.

1) All the hot women at the party nude up.

2) Someone turns on some music.

3) All the hot women walk around.

4) The music stops.

5) All the hot women have to use their hands, arms, feet and/or legs to cover up...not their own titties and vagina, but another hot woman's titties and vagina, since, once the music stops, the phones come out and pictures be a snappin'.

6) Any woman who does not have both titties and vagina covered is now given four options:
a) get photographed,
bi) go down on any other hot naked woman who wants her
bii) if no other hot naked woman wants her, then those with the cameras pick another hot naked woman for her to go down on by majority vote
c) get fisted by one of the other hot naked women.

Hasbro should be paying me some damned royalties!

How come all those doctors are smiling old men?

Hey, enough of the "old". Men in the fullness of maturity, men of experience, Barb. And why do you think they're smiling?

Now move those hands and give us a proper look.

enf-02 (9).jpgenf-02 (8).jpgenf-02 (5).jpg12 (1).jpg1402243361.jpgenf-1 (2).jpgenf-1 (1).jpg!e5.jpg!e3.jpg!e2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom