Enf - Embarrassed Nude Female

Go to CruxDreams.com
These sort of pictures are posted here from time to time, so I thought why not start a thread and see what people can contribute? I think the title is self explanatory.

Some to start

View attachment 467968View attachment 467970View attachment 467972View attachment 467974View attachment 467975View attachment 467976View attachment 467977View attachment 467978View attachment 467979View attachment 467980
Nothing can beat the mix of fear embarassment and humiliation of a woman stripped for her execution

Attachments

• Sabina Nailing 004.jpg
    Sabina Nailing 004.jpg
    781.8 KB · Views: 375
various

cfnf-domination-video-bluestocking-gets-stripped-groped-and-masturbated.jpgcmnf-101.jpgenf-cmnf-dot-com-enf-gallery-049.jpglonely-moms-tumblr.jpgd2c56668-80df-4a9c-a481-9d75a18ae056.jpgdisappointed-in-her-x-post-from-ronlyonenaked-1.jpgpromo_dfpatatfortit.jpgpromo_dfpaalessonfortheclass.jpg

"Class! In mathematics today : analysis of curves!":confused:[/QUOTE]

That would be a lot of fun, if a college professor showed up to class with her boyfriend, who forced three of the students to strip naked while his girlfriend/professor lectured to the girls on her lesson, doing that in a string bikini to make it even better for him.

I always loved ENF photos but I find it fascinating to see what part of their bodies these suddenly exposed ladies choose to cover first. There seem to be several options: 1.)Try to cover both her tits with one arm/hand and use the other hand to cover her pussy. 2.)Use one hand each on her breasts and close her legs tightly, not worrying all that much about what little of her pussy and pubic hair might be exposed. 3.)Not worry about covering her tits or pussy but instead covering her face. So, ladies, if you stepped out of your shower dripping wet and totally naked and found 5 guys standing there watching you or if you were at the beach and some scamp ran by and ripped your swimsuit off leaving you totally exposed or a group of guys surrounded you and pulled you sundress and underwear off, what part of your exposed body would you cover up first? What would motivate your decision? Please limit your answer to 2 Bluebooks.
I have noticed that many showers in these examples are open or clear glass. If you don't want to be seen, why use them ?
Perhaps you are an exhibitionist at heart. I for one, am a closet exhibitionist. I secretly crave the exileration of being exposed with out the guilt of being naughty.

I have noticed that many showers in these examples are open or clear glass. If you don't want to be seen, why use them ?
Perhaps you are an exhibitionist at heart. I for one, am a closet exhibitionist. I secretly crave the exileration of being exposed with out the guilt of being naughty.

Cynthia--I think I speak for all of us when I tell you that we won't think any less of you if you choose to expose yourself....but only if we can see it....

Sadly, my wife is not an exhibitionist, and would be humiliated beyond belief if she were to discover she was voyeured while she showered and dressed afterward. But the thought of it is intense, and I would love it to happen to her IRL. My brother and I did this by exchanging the views of our wives in the nude (she would kill me if she had found out), but I would want it to happen to her by one of her male work colleagues seeing her this way. He's probably spanking it to her every night anyway, might as well give him the actual understanding of her naked body.

Totally agree, you can't beat natural. Nicely caught shower pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Absolutely, natural is always best :)

right, now, some humiliating medical checkups. I love the hands behind the head poses

spece510001.jpgspece510004.jpgspece510009.jpgspece510010.jpgspece503004.jpgspece503005.jpgspece503008.jpg13422.jpg13423.jpg13424.jpg

Back
Top Bottom