Enf - Embarrassed Nude Female

Go to CruxDreams.com
Fortunately, she's worried about someone looking in the window. She hasn't noticed us here yet. :rolleyes:
Look, I don't know everything about how women do things, but I'm almost sure that they don't get dressed like this. If you're standing around with your shirt up above your tits and your pants around your knees, you're not the one who should be asking the questions like "what are you doing here?" :confused::devil:

Fortunately, she's worried about someone looking in the window. She hasn't noticed us here yet. :rolleyes:

Look, I don't know everything about how women do things, but I'm almost sure that they don't get dressed like this. If you're standing around with your shirt up above your tits and your pants around your knees, you're not the one who should be asking the questions like "what are you doing here?" :confused::devil:
Maybe they're looking at each other ?

I would just like to note how difficult it is to resist making an obvious, but cheap comment here. I think I deserve some credit for resisting making such a comment. I just put that out here.

Your restraint is an example for the male gender entire, sir. :risas3:

I would just like to note how difficult it is to resist making an obvious, but cheap comment here. I think I deserve some credit for resisting making such a comment. I just put that out here.

thumbnail.asp.jpgIt's good to know, Jolly, that you are learning to control your worst urges ...

Your restraint is an example for the male gender entire, sir. :risas3:
It's good to know, Jolly, that you are learning to control your worst urges ...
24570581363_611ddaac57_z.jpg
"What good is temptation if you don't give into it?" - me
The Rodent is always prepared.
:duke:

Back
Top Bottom