Go to CruxDreams.com
Freedom is worth a lot to some people. And slaves don't have much reason to trust . Reall, only the threat of force can make people work for others without pay. (No wait , we have interns....)
some pay can cum in other forms. I crave attention either in pain or pleasure. Many women live a life of giving to others and don't see it as slavery.

ENSLAVED......(A Slave's life)
A new story,by
BARACUS.
View attachment 801828

Episode I :
So wait -just being stripped for the first time, probably not even chained properly yet, and already sold? Man, they don't waste time...

ENSLAVED.....(A Slave's life)
View attachment 801862

Episode II :
Good detail on the loincloth - I wondered how you tied one of those. And I guess the pictures are just for flavour?

ENSLAVED.....(A Slave's story)
View attachment 802007
Episode III :
Processing complete! Although perhaps next time, they should save the loincloth for after the branding - I'm sure the blacksmith won't mind.

So wait -just being stripped for the first time, probably not even chained properly yet, and already sold? Man, they don't waste time...

Good detail on the loincloth - I wondered how you tied one of those. And I guess the pictures are just for flavour?

Processing complete! Although perhaps next time, they should save the loincloth for after the branding - I'm sure the blacksmith won't mind.
Some of the pics are standard issue,to add to interest. ;) Thanks,so far.....
(to be honest,despite the wealth of pics,on here,and t' internet,it was hard to find enough relevant pictures,so I used what was readily available....)

Last edited:
ENSLAVED......(A Slave's life.)
View attachment 802989
Episode IV :

As she crouched,uncomfortably, in the corner of the warm holding cage,the nude,blonde girl looked down at her savagely throbbing left breast and made out the dark Slave-brand that had been cruelly burnt into her reddened flesh,how it stung !!
The Numerals 'LXI' had been burnt into the breast-skin...she was now slave N°61 !!

Now she was simply slave"LXI'',or....rather, "Lexi" she grimly mused....!!
Huh - she can read some Latin! Mabe if she'd mentioned that to the slaver, she might have gone vo a better bidder rather than in a ob lov. But too late now!

And how are they beating the Briton once she's in the cage?

ENSLAVED......(A Slave's life)
View attachment 803981 (picture credit: Bobinder, from 'Amica, slavegirl of Pompeii')
Episode V :

"Lexi"
grumbled,as her damp crude loincloth rubbed against her private parts, she'd had the misfortune to be unable to alleviate the discomfort, on account of her wrists being locked in a wooden yoke,(as were the other slave-girls) chained to one another. She felt SO naked !!
Yes, the journey can be as important as the destination.

To clarify - the yoke is like the upper part of a pillory, holding their arms in line with their heads? Or am I visualising it wrong? Is it left on at night?

ENSLAVED.....(A Slave's life)
View attachment 802836
Episode VI :

Rumour had it that it was the intimidating Quarry XIII,which had the deserved reputation of being something of a shit-hole,upon which there was little,or NO chance of survival....
In fact nobody had ever served the full five-year sentence bestowed upon them,such were the terrible hard-labour demands imposed on the,(naturally) unwilling victims.
Hence why they need to supplement the convicts with slaves, I presume.

It was a big holding cage.... ;)
The yokes are removed at night-time...
Yep staffed by miscreants.

It was a big holding cage.... ;)
The yokes are removed at night-time...
Yep staffed by miscreants.
eah, I figured it was big - so gaurds on the outside shouldn't be able to punch or kick someone inside.

How are they secured, fed, watered and so on, if you know?

eah, I figured it was big - so gaurds on the outside shouldn't be able to punch or kick someone inside.

How are they secured, fed, watered and so on, if you know?
i left it to the reader's imagination...i think episode VII explains the feeding procedure.

Some aspects seem a bit vague...
The gong reverberated loudly,around the misty Quarry,as the next dawn broke....rudely,rousing the disoriented,half-awake nude female slaves,who'd barely slept properly,due to a combination of,cold,fear and unfamiliarity.

To their sheer initial embarrassment, the bewildered women then lifted,or shifted their grimy loincloths,squatted and urinated copiously, blushing furiously as they carried out their toilet duties. One or two of them even defecated,to the sadistic amusement,of watching,(male)overseers... To be honest the women had NO choice in the disgusting matter,given their imposed somewhat,negative,circumstances....
"Lexi" included....!!

Are they still in a hut? Or an outside pen, or what?

The overseers then grabbed some rather stale-looking bread, broke the loaves into chunks,and tossed them into the crowd of desperately hungry slaves,chained arms reaching outwards hoping to grab a decent morsel, jostling each other and swearing,as they scrabbled around anxiously for food....it was chaos !!

So their wrists are shackled now (and presumably their feet remain chained as well)?

One thing seems like, though - a new girl didn't go to the cross the day fresh meat arrived b coincidence. It's a message... on they've received loud and clear.

Quite the day routine. And the crowned captains are inspired - I suspect those who's teams fail enough times end up on the cross, as does any girl who individually fails persistently.

Impressive skills. to hang yourself while chained in a hut without chairs.

But I suppose an ordeal like that will drive a girl to her limits...

And speaking of ordeals, Lexi's was brief but horrible. At least she got some revenge - although I suspect Nekhmet paid the price.
Hmm good point re: the hanging,although was not chained.(nor anybody else)...

Nah,Nekhmet survived,cleared of any wrongdoing,she's merely sold-on with the other slaves,after the Quarry closed down.

Hmm good point re: the hanging,although was not chained.(nor anybody else)...

Nah,Nekhmet survived,cleared of any wrongdoing,she's merely sold-on with the other slaves,after the Quarry closed down.
Fortunate indeed, then -in a place like that, I would expect any slave alone with a master when they died to be executed on general principle.

ENSLAVED.......(A Slave's life)
View attachment 806873
Episode XIV :

"Lexi
" struggled against the chains that held her wrists above her head,fastening her naked body to the Whipping post,she trembled with dreaded anticipation,at the first punishment,she'd been forced to endure,as part of her sentence,ultimately her crucifixion,she was,(unjustly),accused of murder,having stabbed the perverted Syrian guard,who had,(like that time a few week's back),attempted to rape her as she slept.....this time he wasn't so lucky,and she,slave LXI,was paying the ultimate price for her self-defence.....
Death on the Cross !!

"Fifty strokes.....!!" ordered the Quarry owner,Lucius Dominus,a fat repulsive Roman,who'd made a fortune in human misery,and enslavement.
Helplessly,"Lexi" whimpered as the chief whipmaster slowly,purposefully approached her, swinging his evil-looking Suede Flagrum in a figure-of-eight motion.....
"Oh,Scheiß,scheiß....scheiß...." she mumbled,wide eyed with fear,her naked form trembling.....

"WAIT !!" shouted Lucius Dominus,his hand upraised. ("Wer das??"....)
As "Lexi" stared confused,bewildered,she saw the Quarry foreman summoned over,and after a brief exchange,a flurry of hand gestures,pointing at her...he trotted off to the slave quarters,shortly to return, clutching,her,rather stained loincloth....(!!)
To her "relief",and embarrassment,he set about clothing her naked arse,as best as he could,(given her bondage),fumbling like a blind person.
When everyone was satisfied,the order was again given to continue !!
Lexi closed her eyes tight,and braced herself for the impact.......

SWISSSHH...WHAM !!
"EEAAAGH !!"
howled poor "Lexi" as the rough suede leather straps slammed against her exposed back !!
She jerked up,and down with the sheer impact,scratching her chest !!
SWISSSHH...WHAM !!
Her bare breasts bobbed up and down,to the sadistic amusement of the people watching.....
SWISSSHH...WHAM !!
The chained,blonde Teuton,bucked and yelled,as each whiplash struck her unprotected nude body,the sweat and flesh flying with each smack of suede leather, soon reddening her torso.....

Unsurprisingly,the pain-filled woman,at one point,pissed herself,her face scarlet with shame !!
The men watching,simply laughed bawdily at her embarrassment.
After forty strokes,the semi-conscious girl was then turned,her bloodied back now up against the rough post,her front was now the whipmaster's target,especially the breasts and genitalia,as he once more approached her,poor "Lexi" sobbed pitifully,vainly begging them to stop !!
SWISSSHH...WHAM !!
Once again,she shrieked,as the Flagrum now smacked her tits....it was horrendous !!
Again,and again she endured the horrific beating.

"ENOUGH !!" ordered the foreman,and the beaten slavegirl slumped,defeated against her upright arms,her legs unable to support her.....
As she was being unshackled,"Lexi" could see,through pain-fogged eyes,the chief overseer scribing something onto a wet clay tablet...
'CAEDES A MORTE DIMITTIS SERVUM LXI BARBARA HOMICIDA. AD CRUCEM.'*
Her crime and ultimately the sentence....

She gasped as the executioners forced her to her knees,ergo bruising them,she was then quickly unchained,so that her arms could be outstretched across a heavy crude beam,its coarseness scraped her whipped shoulders,making her exclaim in acute discomfort !! "Ow !!"
Before Lexi could do anything else her bare wrists were tightly,expertly bound to the wood,that she would now be forced to carry,on her Via Crucis.....
Her barbaric execution was imminent.

Miserably she yielded the loathsome timber burden,upon her abused self,and raised herself to stand,again her naked breasts jiggled,as she stumbled about, prompting more lewd remarks,she tried to ignore them as she,no doubt,had other,far more serious matters to worry about !!
With a prod to her,sore,back,and a whip crack in the air,she began her ardous journey...
The walk of no return......

To be continued...
*(the inscription that had shocked the archaeologists,nearly 1900 years later....)

Back
Top Bottom