Equine Elegance

Go to CruxDreams.com
about a woman, Bianca, who - to make her husband happy - undertakes training as a pony-girl,
but she discovers she thoroughly enjoys the 'extreme' experience,
to such an extent that her husband begins to worry ... ;)
Two novels, which first drew me this issue a few years ago in the face box. Before that I did not know that it o what is.
All material from Chris Dell is absolutely recommendable and varied reading material.
Translation work for years!
Madiosi

I have never really been into the pony girl thing, but can see it has some attractions.:p
Capturing Barb.gif Perhaps Pp should begin here Barb.
OMG...look!!!! I am actually fitted with "horseshoes". Wait! What happened to my spiked heels? How can I ever defend myself from Pp now?
Then we proceed to remove those barbs and fit you with something more appropriate.

So here is Joan Tree working with Barb in the extensive grounds of the Abbey.

Part I. This time the tail does match although it uses a different attachment than a plug inserted into that well-known tight little. The bit fits quite nicely too and the correct shoes will be much easier to trot in than those notorious barbed heels.

pupett072094.jpg pupett072105.jpg pupett072117.jpg pupett072122.jpg pupett072130.jpg pupett072132.jpg

Last edited:
Both Tree and Barb are disappointed by this tail attachment. This would be the same as you saying "swish... swish... There you are whipped!!!"

If you are going to do a job do it right!

pony 002.jpg

Tree

...I am so upset I have to go out to the shop and sharpen spikes...

spikes 1.jpg

...well, yes, Ulrika, when don't I need a drink...

View attachment 235490
No, Barb, there are no heels but your calves are curved and taut and your thighs are tight...

...what, well of course Pp you can whip her!!!

Tree
Shaped tight little.jpg Yep, her calves are curved and taut and her thighs are tight...and her tight little is also nicely taut. Pp will just strap her forelegs arms up out of the way.
Lots of choices of whip too....a buggy whip for the gig, a crop for the riding pony, a long lunging whip for dressage work.

Part II. Add the gig and let's tour the Abbey grounds. Eulalia should be quite pleased with the high stepping Barb shows in the fourth photograph our friendly Rodent managed to capture.

Never felt so humiliated in all my life ....

Both Tree and Barb are disappointed by this tail attachment. This would be the same as you saying "swish... swish... There you are whipped!!!"

If you are going to do a job do it right!

View attachment 235485

Tree

...I am so upset I have to go out to the shop and sharpen spikes...

View attachment 235486

...well, yes, Ulrika, when don't I need a drink...

Is that tail for sale at Nailus Martyrs? Owwww.... I think I need a size "small" .... this one was made for an elephant.

View attachment 235493 Yep, her calves are curved and taut and her thighs are tight...and her tight little is also nicely taut. Pp will just strap her forelegs arms up out of the way.
Lots of choices of whip too....a buggy whip for the gig, a crop for the riding pony, a long lunging whip for dressage work.

Ok, now I am REALLY humiliated!!!!

Is that tail for sale at Nailus Martyrs? Owwww.... I think I need a size "small" .... this one was made for an elephant.

Good, I was hoping so
Is that tail for sale at Nailus Martyrs? Owwww.... I think I need a size "small" .... this one was made for an elephant
Of course it is...
Ok, now I am REALLY humiliated!!!![/QUOTE]
Damn, finally!!!!!!!

Tree

Good, I was hoping so
Is that tail for sale at Nailus Martyrs? Owwww.... I think I need a size "small" .... this one was made for an elephant
Of course it is...
Damn, finally!!!!!!!

Tree
[/QUOTE]
It will fit.jpg and it will fit Barb. It will just take a little effort from Joan. See? She already has it in a bit further.

Good, I was hoping so
Of course it is...
Damn, finally!!!!!!!

Tree
[/QUOTE]

:spank::spank:

Damn, finally!!!!!!!

Tree
View attachment 235495 and it will fit Barb. It will just take a little effort from Joan. See? She already has it in a bit further.[/QUOTE]

think I am going to split right open ..... Gunner and Bull didn't hurt nearly as much as this does.....enough Joan!!!

Should we have lubricated it first???

what? You mean it wasn't lubricated??? Oh shit again!!![/QUOTE]

I will talk to Pp about this... I'm sure it won't happen again...

Tree
Pp would always expect the filly to provide her own lubricant. They usually prefer their own to the dubbin and saddle soap from the tack room.

what? You mean it wasn't lubricated??? Oh shit again!!!

Pp would always expect the filly to provide her own lubricant. They usually prefer their own to the dubbin and saddle soap from the tack room.[/QUOTE]

own lubricant? from where? Ohhhhh :doh:

Back
Top Bottom