Equine Elegance

Go to CruxDreams.com
2-7, since it is the first day of winter in the northern hemisphere I do understand the winter gear. Of course in Brazil TC is probably sipping an adult beverage on the beach...

Tree

You can not imagine the heat that is here! :very_hot:

Well, I'm not sure what an "adult beverage" is, but I'm taking a lot of Coke, even now. :cool:

Not on the beach, at that time the beach is very, very crowded. :eek:

The nearest beach to São Paulo is 75Km, on normal days you arrive in a few minutes by car. :)

Now on 31/12 for 01/01 you take an average of 12 hours to arrive. :eek::eek::eek:

Well, helicopter is very fast, any day and time. :p :D :devil:

Top-Cat

Tree

You can not imagine the heat that is here! :very_hot:

Well, I'm not sure what an "adult beverage" is, but I'm taking a lot of Coke, even now. :cool:

Not on the beach, at that time the beach is very, very crowded. :eek:

The nearest beach to São Paulo is 75Km, on normal days you arrive in a few minutes by car. :)

Now on 31/12 for 01/01 you take an average of 12 hours to arrive. :eek::eek::eek:

Well, helicopter is very fast, any day and time. :p :D :devil:

Top-Cat
You don't have a helicopter???:cool::p:devil:

Tree

It's like my brother says, :cool:

There are only two types of helicopter: Those who have fallen and those who have not fallen yet! :doh: :eek: :devil:

Top-Cat

I marvel they get of the ground!!!

Tree

Most accidents are human failures, either the pilot or the maintenance crew.

Last year, the son of the Governor of the State of São Paulo, Thomaz Alckmin died in a stupid accident.

He was a private helicopter pilot, and was visiting an older friend who was also a helicopter pilot.

His friend's helicopter had just left the review, and he was going out to test the helicopter, and invited the governor's son to go with him and the three mechanics.

The flight did not last 45 seconds.

The shovels (wings) of the helicopter broke loose, and then the end of the story.

Top-Cat

I don't get the point of pony girls but this one could persuade me

busty_pony_girl_by_neinneinnein-d9es00p.jpg

Back
Top Bottom