Equine Elegance

Go to CruxDreams.com
Some screenshots from another old video I sort of rediscovered last night. Much of it shows the preparation of two cute ponygirls, by placing them in arm restraints and bit gags. The best part (for me) is when one of the gals appears to tear up with humiliation as the gag is being attached. It's hard to tell if that's what's really happening, but from the look on her face it sure looks that way. Most fetish videos bore me silly, but when a model gets into the "headspace" it makes a huge difference. - it makes it so much easier to identify with her and fantasize I am her. This can be lots of fun, needless to say. I assure you I had plenty of fun last night as I dreamed I was this girl. Yes, I did a naughty thing. :devil:

Sorry for the crappy pic quality, but it's an old video like I said. I've no idea where it came from - at the start it just says: "Master Keith and His Slaves."

Attachments

• bit b.JPG
    bit b.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 73
  • bit d.JPG
    bit d.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 69
  • bit e.JPG
    bit e.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 62
  • bit f.JPG
    bit f.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 59
  • bit g.JPG
    bit g.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 54
  • bit h.JPG
    bit h.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 53
  • bit i.JPG
    bit i.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 53
  • bit j.JPG
    bit j.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 55
  • bit k.JPG
    bit k.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 65
  • bit l.JPG
    bit l.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 76
Some screenshots from another old video I sort of rediscovered last night. Much of it shows the preparation of two cute ponygirls, by placing them in arm restraints and bit gags. The best part (for me) is when one of the gals appears to tear up with humiliation as the gag is being attached. It's hard to tell if that's what's really happening, but from the look on her face it sure looks that way. Most fetish videos bore me silly, but when a model gets into the "headspace" it makes a huge difference. - it makes it so much easier to identify with her and fantasize I am her. This can be lots of fun, needless to say. I assure you I had plenty of fun last night as I dreamed I was this girl. Yes, I did a naughty thing. :devil:

Sorry for the crappy pic quality, but it's an old video like I said. I've no idea where it came from - at the start it just says: "Master Keith and His Slaves."
I think this is his webpage
https://www.masterkeithmovies.com/de/collections

Found out it's a B&D Pleasure video from 1997.

Come to think of it, I think that's the company that sold me my first fetish video, and it was right about that time. Something having to do with bondage and whipping, and boy did it suck.

They are treated far too kindly...

Love this, and others from the same series I've seen here. If it's from a video, do you happen to know where to find it?

My guess is that it was done by PetandPonyPlay.com. The site is no longer around, but they still sell stuff in a clips4sale store called "Her Kink." They add stuff everyday, but it's stuff they've done over the past few years for a variety of fetishes. It's mostly diaper and peeing stuff, which is not exactly my thing. But I'm hoping they will put more ponygirl videos, including this one. It's where I found the video of the lovely redhead Sophie, from which I posted pics a few weeks ago.

Here's a gif I made from a WONDERFUL ponygirl scene in an old video called "Bondage Club #5" (dates from the 90s also, I think). I just found it recently after rediscovering my desire to be a ponygirl. The scene features several different woman doing the high-step (plus trotting) in a figure 8 pattern around two guys.

If you're interested, you can get the ponygirl scene itself (rather than the whole video) for only a few bucks. And there are other ponygirl scenes (same girls) in other videos from this series, but in my opinion this is the best one.

https://www.hotmovies.com/video/52561/The-Bondage-Club-5/

Attachments

• ponygirl practice.gif
    ponygirl practice.gif
    4.6 MB · Views: 184
Love this, and others from the same series I've seen here. If it's from a video, do you happen to know where to find it?

My guess is that it was done by PetandPonyPlay.com. The site is no longer around, but they still sell stuff in a clips4sale store called "Her Kink." They add stuff everyday, but it's stuff they've done over the past few years for a variety of fetishes. It's mostly diaper and peeing stuff, which is not exactly my thing. But I'm hoping they will put more ponygirl videos, including this one. It's where I found the video of the lovely redhead Sophie, from which I posted pics a few weeks ago.
I´m not sure. Is this her?

Attachments

• sj-arientinterview3.wmv
    7.9 MB · Views: 58
dressing a pony ( yet to be branded)

tumblr_nnq4k88wuK1s9cshlo1_500.jpg

Back
Top Bottom