Equine Elegance

Go to CruxDreams.com
Ponygirl Justine. Not fully prepared yet, but she is happy to show off her tail.

As Tree often points out no human female can be serious about her equine persona unless she proudly wears her tail. Sadly though too many are nothing more than a few whisps of horse hair attached to a butt plug shoved into a ponygirl’s arsehole and, as much as that might satisfy the easily-pleased, such a simple substitute will never satisfy the cognoscente, the true connoisseurs of the elegant equine.

This one is a much better example than many Pp has seen as it does arch out somewhat from the ponygirl’s rump rather than hang limply between her hind legs. And, importantly, she wears her tail proudly.

However He really must say that even this one would struggle to meet the standards laid down by the British Commonwealth Elegant Equestrian Association (BCEEA) even as amended at its most recent retreat as guests of Lord Wragg at Cruxton Abbey.

The tail has its own chapter in draft booklet that Pp is preparing for publication under the working title “The Elegant Female Equine - A Guide to the Owners, Trainers and Judges of Show, Competitive and Brood Stock”.

The Tail
  1. The fitting of the tail, together with acceptance of the bit, represent the defining points in the transitition of the human female into her equine persona.
  2. As such every ponygirl, whether at rest, in training, or presented for judging, competition or breeding must be fitted with a tail as an acknowledgement of her equine persona.
  3. The tail should reflect the ponygirl’s natural hair colouring and should be made from either her own hair or that selected from the tail of an unbred filly. No other material will be accepted.
  4. When a show ponygirl is judged in any “Concours ‘d Elegance” conducted under the auspices of the British Commonwealth Elegant Equestrian Assocation, bonus points shall be awarded where the tail has been crafted from the ponygirl’s own hair.
  5. The tail is traditionally fitted to a plug inserted into the ponygirl’s anus and held firmly.
  6. An Owner or Trainer may choose to attach the tail directly to the ponygirl’s harness. However where the tail is attached to the harness rather than inserted into the anus, a plug, either decorative or as an aid to control, shall be inserted in said orifice in its place. (For an explanation of this inclusion see Note 11 below)
  7. Whatever the means of attachment the tail should stand proudly clear of the ponygirl’s rump. It should emerge from the upper third of the cleft between the ponygirl’s buttocks and arch slightly upwards and to the rear before falling loosely and luxuriantly; extending to at least her knees save that it may be clipped shorter in equines entered in athletic competition. Regardless of the ponygirl’s gait the tail should brush the back of her calves. The tail shall not hang limply between the hind legs directly below an anal insertion.
  8. A leather crupper strap that extends down the ponygirl’s back connecting the breast and hip harnesses may be employed as an aid to the correct presentation of the tail. Where such a strap is employed it may extend between the ponygirl’s hind legs and be positioned either between the labia or to each side as the Owner or Trainer prefers. However the strap must not obscure the judges’ view of either an anal tail attachment or any decorative or control anal device inserted in lieu thereof.
  9. The positioning and drape of the tail must not restrict access to the ponygirl’s cunt should her Owner or Trainer wish to make use of that orifice nor, in the case of a brood mare, restrict penetration by a stallion for the purpose of breeding.
  10. The tail must not be removed while the human female expresses her equine persona save where the tail is attached by means of an anal plug and where her Owner or Trainer wishes to make use of that orifice or where her Owner or Trainer permits removal to allow the ponygirl to defecate.
  11. The harness attachment option (Guideline 6) has been approved by the BCEEA Committee to permit unrestricted use of the ponygirl’s anus without removal of the defining symbol of her equine persona.

Sadly no publisher has offered an advance nor a committment to publish so the guide languishes in draft form together with a companion under the working title “Heavy Harness - A Guide to the Management of the Working Equine Female”.

Ponygirl jackie’s tail (as shown in her Avatar) would seem to conform with Rule 6 at first glance but Pp would need assurance that her tail fully meets the second part of the rule that clearly states “However where the tail is attached to the harness rather than inserted into the anus, a plug, either decorative or as an aid to control, shall be inserted in said orifice in its place.” No doubt Tree will also expect confirmation.

And a harsh judge of a show ponygirl might also be concerned at the emergence of the tail so high on the back rather than from ponygirl jackie’s cleft (Rule 7) though her tail does stand proudly clear of her rump and fall correctly.

Nice examples. #1/#4 is a good example of a harness mount if it is placed a little high on her back rather than emerge from her rump but it is let down by the colour mismatch.
0CCEBCCA-1171-443A-9582-26BB4E576E4D.png Like the one jackie posted the second arches backwards rather than dangle limply between her hindlegs and is one of the better examples of an inserted tail though Pp would prefer it emerged a little higher from the pony’s cleft. A good colour match too and she looks athletic and up for being run hard.

Nice one of Dee Luvbright (#3). Pp once had many images of Dee but doubts He could find them now.

Ponygirl Cherry Torn.

It seems I am all prepared for the ponycart. I don't know what is worse....these heavy ornaments hanging from the clamps biting into my nipples, or the butt-plug ponytail that was shoved deeply, and brutally, into my bottom hole.

jackie, if you are concerned at the pain in your nipples from those biting clamps and the discomfort in your arse from your tail’s insertion you had better clench your teeth in preparation for the fire across your rump as Pp’s buggy whip goads you onwards.

jackie, if you are concerned at the pain in your nipples from those biting clamps and the discomfort in your arse from your tail’s insertion you had better clench your teeth in preparation for the fire across your rump as Pp’s buggy whip goads you onwards.

I would expect nothing less than some good hot fire now and then while I march. :biggrin:

By the way, Pp, does the BCEAA have anything to say on the subject of nipple clamps and ornaments? Surely they do.

I would expect nothing less than some good hot fire now and then while I march. :biggrin:

By the way, Pp, does the BCEAA have anything to say on the subject of nipple clamps and ornaments? Surely they do.
Of course they do jackie. Pp doesn’t have His booklet draft here but, in summary, clamps (whether applied to the ponygirl’s nipples, her labia or even to her clit) and other ornaments have three main functions - Adornment, Encouragement and Punishment.
We can discuss each in depth another time but, briefly:
  • “Adornments” should be used to draw attention to the girl’s finest assets and to enhance her appearance. They must never detract from her appearance nor draw attention away from her assets. These may be attached via clamps or directly to more permanent adornments such as rings inserted into piercings in her nipples or other suitable positions.
  • “Encouragements” are often employed to help the ponygirl refine her gait especially when preparing for dressage competition. These are usually heavy and are attached by means of clover-style clamps that bite ever more tightly as breasts bounce to an uneven or jerky gait. The smoother the ponygirl can move the less discomfort she will experience. These can also be used to encourage good deportment where a strong chain running between nipple clamps and a nose ring will ensure she keeps her head still.
  • “Punishments” need little explanation but are to be feared. Pp prefers the short, sharp, memorable punishment of the whip or crop and He would encourage jackie to behave lest she know the mind-numbing pain of the punishment He will inflict if the whip is not found sufficient.
The BCEAA does not seek to set guidelines for Owners or Trainers on the intensity or duration of punishment.

Ponygirl Cherry Torn.

It seems I am all prepared for the ponycart. I don't know what is worse....these heavy ornaments hanging from the clamps biting into my nipples, or the butt-plug ponytail that was shoved deeply, and brutally, into my bottom hole.

'What is worse'??? I am checking the Nailus Martyrs catalog to find you a a longer thicker plug to fill your worthless bum!!!

For sale is she? Going to auction her? What are you thinking of as the reserve price?

You have to be joking! Have a good look at her. Too heavy-titted and lacks the spirit needed for a good runner and she would never make it over a jump. And she lacks the poise to make a show pony. Besides, it would take one heck of a breast plate to support those tits.
DA5C70FE-711B-447D-9B83-61C6EBC090A6.jpeg
she might make a good brood mare though. Breed her to a stallion with the right pedigree and conformation, fill her with a couple of valuable foals and then put her to heavy work.

How does she perform? Get the groom to undo that crupper strap between her legs and Pp will find out.

Last edited:
Ponygirl Sadie Simone.

The bite of the clamps brought tears to my eyes. My Master just smiled and jingled my bells. This is the music I would make, as I perform the work of a ponygirl.

And Pp listens carefully for the bells’ tune as the ponygirl begins her work. Will it be pleasing to His ear or discordant?

she does want to please Him and hopes her poise will play well.

Back
Top Bottom