Equine Elegance

Go to CruxDreams.com

Primus pilus

Magister Australis
Nice examples. #1/#4 is a good example of a harness mount if it is placed a little high on her back rather than emerge from her rump but it is let down by the colour mismatch.
0CCEBCCA-1171-443A-9582-26BB4E576E4D.png Like the one jackie posted the second arches backwards rather than dangle limply between her hindlegs and is one of the better examples of an inserted tail though Pp would prefer it emerged a little higher from the pony’s cleft. A good colour match too and she looks athletic and up for being run hard.

Nice one of Dee Luvbright (#3). Pp once had many images of Dee but doubts He could find them now.

Primus pilus

Magister Australis
Ponygirl Cherry Torn.

It seems I am all prepared for the ponycart. I don't know what is worse....these heavy ornaments hanging from the clamps biting into my nipples, or the butt-plug ponytail that was shoved deeply, and brutally, into my bottom hole.

jackie, if you are concerned at the pain in your nipples from those biting clamps and the discomfort in your arse from your tail’s insertion you had better clench your teeth in preparation for the fire across your rump as Pp’s buggy whip goads you onwards.

jackie, if you are concerned at the pain in your nipples from those biting clamps and the discomfort in your arse from your tail’s insertion you had better clench your teeth in preparation for the fire across your rump as Pp’s buggy whip goads you onwards.
I would expect nothing less than some good hot fire now and then while I march. :biggrin:

By the way, Pp, does the BCEAA have anything to say on the subject of nipple clamps and ornaments? Surely they do.

Primus pilus

Magister Australis
I would expect nothing less than some good hot fire now and then while I march. :biggrin:

By the way, Pp, does the BCEAA have anything to say on the subject of nipple clamps and ornaments? Surely they do.
Of course they do jackie. Pp doesn’t have His booklet draft here but, in summary, clamps (whether applied to the ponygirl’s nipples, her labia or even to her clit) and other ornaments have three main functions - Adornment, Encouragement and Punishment.
We can discuss each in depth another time but, briefly:
  • “Adornments” should be used to draw attention to the girl’s finest assets and to enhance her appearance. They must never detract from her appearance nor draw attention away from her assets. These may be attached via clamps or directly to more permanent adornments such as rings inserted into piercings in her nipples or other suitable positions.
  • “Encouragements” are often employed to help the ponygirl refine her gait especially when preparing for dressage competition. These are usually heavy and are attached by means of clover-style clamps that bite ever more tightly as breasts bounce to an uneven or jerky gait. The smoother the ponygirl can move the less discomfort she will experience. These can also be used to encourage good deportment where a strong chain running between nipple clamps and a nose ring will ensure she keeps her head still.
  • “Punishments” need little explanation but are to be feared. Pp prefers the short, sharp, memorable punishment of the whip or crop and He would encourage jackie to behave lest she know the mind-numbing pain of the punishment He will inflict if the whip is not found sufficient.
The BCEAA does not seek to set guidelines for Owners or Trainers on the intensity or duration of punishment.

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
Ponygirl Cherry Torn.

It seems I am all prepared for the ponycart. I don't know what is worse....these heavy ornaments hanging from the clamps biting into my nipples, or the butt-plug ponytail that was shoved deeply, and brutally, into my bottom hole.

'What is worse'??? I am checking the Nailus Martyrs catalog to find you a a longer thicker plug to fill your worthless bum!!!

Primus pilus

Magister Australis
For sale is she? Going to auction her? What are you thinking of as the reserve price?

You have to be joking! Have a good look at her. Too heavy-titted and lacks the spirit needed for a good runner and she would never make it over a jump. And she lacks the poise to make a show pony. Besides, it would take one heck of a breast plate to support those tits.
DA5C70FE-711B-447D-9B83-61C6EBC090A6.jpeg
she might make a good brood mare though. Breed her to a stallion with the right pedigree and conformation, fill her with a couple of valuable foals and then put her to heavy work.

How does she perform? Get the groom to undo that crupper strap between her legs and Pp will find out.

Last edited:

Primus pilus

Magister Australis
Ponygirl Sadie Simone.

The bite of the clamps brought tears to my eyes. My Master just smiled and jingled my bells. This is the music I would make, as I perform the work of a ponygirl.

And Pp listens carefully for the bells’ tune as the ponygirl begins her work. Will it be pleasing to His ear or discordant?

she does want to please Him and hopes her poise will play well.

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
Ponygirl Sadie Simone.

The bite of the clamps brought tears to my eyes. My Master just smiled and jingled my bells. This is the music I would make, as I perform the work of a ponygirl.

But do you have a tail plug in your butt? (we are unconcerned about your nipples discomfort...)

Primus pilus

Magister Australis
Pp really enjoyed this thread when it was opened by Crucifer but, over time drifted away. He was excited to find it reopened by ponygirl jackie and read her first contribution with delight to find a woman seemingly born to step into her elegant equine persona.

Oh yes, it is raging right now. I couldn't even sleep last night. I wanted to be paraded through the streets instead. Forced to do the high step....

You may look down upon me.
You may despise me.
You may mock me.
You may laugh at me.
You may degrade me.
You may use me.
You may grope me.
You may rape me.
You may beat me.

But there is something you will not do.
You will not ignore me.

For I am a ponygirl.
I am beauty, poise, and elegance.

I have been trained to impress.
Now watch me strut.
In response to her heartfelt expression of how she feels as a ponygirl Pp thought to pen a few lines from her Trainer’s viewpoint …

When you stood before me and confessed your deep desire I commanded you, coldly, to strip! No! I did not tell you to undress. Strip! …

You accepted my command.
You stripped naked.
You exposed your body, your deepest secrets.
You shuddered beneath My hands, crop and whip.
You opened your mouth for the bit.
You turned, bent, opened.
You accepted the tail without flinching.
You obeyed, worked hard, trained.
You became your dream.

They watch open-mouthed as you parade before them, high-stepping, confident, proud
They cannot ignore you.

You are a ponygirl
You are beauty, poise and elegance.

You have been trained to impress

Your Trainer smiles as you strut.

CE4EE345-F181-4E1A-9C6D-49BE596D4E3E.jpeg 361EBDD1-B0E2-43B8-87B7-9E63F127DDF9.jpeg 22BA635C-69F0-4CFE-A78E-19BA7F10E0B7.jpeg 9ED3F51C-47BC-4CA2-AE32-9C1BB685864C.jpeg 495CCB57-E1B2-4573-BE21-181E0DED1DB2.jpeg

Last edited:
[/QUOTE]

FYI - the guy in the cart is (I'm pretty sure) the guy behind Shadowplayers - they made the videos my last several gifs came from (Ponygirls Sadie, Justine, Cherry). Sadly, they are no longer making new stuff, but all their old stuff can be found here (and much cheaper than at their clips4sale store): https://www.shadowplayersvod.com/index.php?vod=217846&

It's New Year's Eve. My ponygirl harness, bit gag, tail, etc. have all been cleaned and stored in the closet.

Tonight calls for other duties. My Master and Mistress are throwing a huge party, and I will be expected to dance for the guests. My duty is to entrance and arouse the guests through the sensual movements of my body. To make them lust for me.

The night will no doubt end in an orgy. But it will begin with a dance. Happy New Year everyone!

Primus pilus

Magister Australis
It's New Year's Eve. My ponygirl harness, bit gag, tail, etc. have all been cleaned and stored in the closet.

Tonight calls for other duties. My Master and Mistress are throwing a huge party, and I will be expected to dance for the guests. My duty is to entrance and arouse the guests through the sensual movements of my body. To make them lust for me.

The night will no doubt end in an orgy. But it will begin with a dance. Happy New Year everyone
And from Pp ponygirl jackie but, to give you some inspiration towards your New Year resolutions, here is a good example of what our ponygirl might aspire to:

99F823B4-F7A3-4A34-A300-81421480FAB7.png DDC4E48A-3EC6-4623-8B42-99350A3E931B.png

But jackie … note well how she offers herself and the buggy whip to Pp in the hope He will continue her training.

4A1F59D4-1270-4B6B-B7FC-25103C16F143.png

Primus pilus

Magister Australis
The girl is apprehensive but, when her Mistress opens the half door to her loosebox, she does her best to smile, to please. The first steps she takes in her transition to equine female, the harnessing, the fitting of her tail and her hooves, are always difficult and Mistress must be firm but, once the bit is buckled firmly between her teeth and she is hitched between the cart’s shafts she steps out, steps high. Elegant in her equine persona.

28DAD65F-04E1-4133-B69E-FF29DF4BF9E7.png 6B604DB3-1DA0-4216-82E9-98129BB3C7C7.png E1B42FFC-C420-4A4C-9291-24D6DDFB5DB6.png 4F904B59-6388-4F2A-A002-2991DD1D5D72.png 4F4CFE26-1101-4884-B866-D74D0965BB0B.png

Top Bottom