Equine Elegance

Go to CruxDreams.com

Primus pilus

Magister Australis
Ponygirl Justine again. All dressed up and ready to serve her Master.
Dressed up? Tacked up would be a better description. Interesting chin bar below her bit suggests her Master wants ro exercise more control and justine might need some work on obedience. Pp looks forward to justine showing off the tack below her leather corset and how well her knee lift is progressing.

Primus pilus

Magister Australis
Does she have a tail???
Tree will have to wait until jackie shows us more of justine but, in the meantime, does this one and her tail meet Tree’s approval? Pp’s only concern is that a ponygirl should not be trusted to insert her own tail and her Trainer or a groom should make sure the job is done properly.

B64BE408-43BE-4CF1-8C74-A2FF801ED902.jpeg 55CF4213-0005-4FBE-A469-28C20C2E1DFA.jpeg 6D00398B-642B-4E20-9BE9-59943E69896F.jpeg E1B18F62-9133-4B2F-8C8A-BB6F2078C088.jpeg DC4A89AE-6448-4881-92AC-1FCCDE9462D6.jpeg 60A4020F-F9F8-4548-80FC-E753C3C38F71.jpeg 6DE5044F-CB6E-4A7A-81D3-EA1CFBF7217E.jpeg 9D375047-5CD9-4499-8DA5-0E6705E363B9.jpeg 12C5C9CC-9D8B-400B-BCF6-BE06D0E8ACC7.jpeg 548F5642-379E-40D3-8F14-1705862366B7.jpeg

Pp would rather she wore correct leather tack and not what looks more like lingerie.

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
Ponygirl Sophie (again). One of my favorite ponygirls. I love her eyes, that beautiful red mane, and her enthusiasm for being a ponygirl.

She really needs some nipple bells on her though, doesn't she? A few red lines on her thighs from the whip would look great too.

Perhaps still in training???

Ponygirl Adrianna

There are times when we ponygirls must wave our boobs about, ringing the bells that hang from our nipples. We do this for three main reasons:

1) Our Master or Mistress has instructed us to do so - usually to entertain onlookers.

2) To return a greeting. Yes, we ponygirls are frequently greeted while in public - either mockingly or sincerely. I am not just an ordinary slave working or being dragged through the streets, after all. I'm a beautiful and glamorous creature. I get a lot of attention. Of course, I'm unable to speak due to the bit gag in my mouth. So ringing my bells is often my way - that is, a ponygirl's way - of returning a polite "hello."

3) As a way of saying "thank you" upon receiving a compliment on my beauty. I have been trained to generally interpret lewd comments from strangers on my body as compliments.

So I ring my bells for you. I do hope you are pleased.

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
Ponygirl Adrianna

There are times when we ponygirls must wave our boobs about, ringing the bells that hang from our nipples. We do this for three main reasons:

1) Our Master or Mistress has instructed us to do so - usually to entertain onlookers.

2) To return a greeting. Yes, we ponygirls are frequently greeted while in public - either mockingly or sincerely. I am not just an ordinary slave working or being dragged through the streets, after all. I'm a beautiful and glamorous creature. I get a lot of attention. Of course, I'm unable to speak due to the bit gag in my mouth. So ringing my bells is often my way - that is, a ponygirl's way - of returning a polite "hello."

3) As a way of saying "thank you" upon receiving a compliment on my beauty. I have been trained to generally interpret lewd comments from strangers on my body as compliments.

So I ring my bells for you. I do hope you are pleased.

Cheap pony... let's whip her

Primus pilus

Magister Australis
Ponygirl Sophie (again). One of my favorite ponygirls. I love her eyes, that beautiful red mane, and her enthusiasm for being a ponygirl.

She really needs some nipple bells on her though, doesn't she? A few red lines on her thighs from the whip would look great too.
Pp agrees jackie. Ponygirl sophie does have considerable potential but she does need some coaching to improve her high stepping. If Pp were her Trainer those whip lines you so keenly want to see would grace her rump and the back of her thighs rather than the front.

Oh …. Pp also agrees about the nipple bells but wonders whether ponygirl jackie wants the whip marks and nipple bells for stablemate sophie or for herself? :devil2::devil2:

Primus pilus

Magister Australis
chloe has the looks of a very young filly who offers considerable promise. her Trainer clearly believes her gait needs smoothing out hence the nipple clamps and lead weights … step carefully chloe lest the weights and clamps tug painfully.

Does dommmu have any more of chloe’s development?

Primus pilus

Magister Australis
Well honestly, I believe both of us deserve such attention!
What a ponygirl believes she deserves is of no consequence. What matters is she strives to meet her Master’s expectations. Such insolent behaviour demands correction …

1622CD38-5C36-4A6E-BC0C-8083AC66FFA9.jpeg and the spikes under your heels should encourage you to tread carefully too.

Primus pilus

Magister Australis
A few gifs clipped from a movie where a young woman in tight jodhpurs is kidnapped and harnessed up as a ponygirl. No training, no high stepping and, Tree, no tail. The kidnapper seems more interested in the bondage aspects of her harness than turning his abductee into a real high-stepping ponygirl.

74C7470F-F0AE-48F7-A9CD-C0118780333F.gif 16CEB53B-1283-4D8C-92B2-C81CEB2542C1.gif 0627EFB1-D740-4D43-94CF-F7DE931CC8CF.gif 5FF7885A-95EB-4C8F-81B5-6FE38BC735B9.gif 30F896B7-0748-4559-AC78-FDB0B68FC823.gif

Full movie is at https://xhamster.com/videos/ponygirl-3689443

Unknown ponygirl.

When I was first told I would be a ponygirl, I did not know what it meant. I figured it had to do with taking care of horses. But I discovered later that day that it was something very different. I found myself stripped naked except for a tight leather harness, with my wrists tied behind my back. Even worse, tight clamps with jagged teeth bit into my nipples. Small bells dangled from the clamps, designed to jingle as I move. My mouth was forced wide open and held there by an uncomfortable bit gag. Inexplicably, a big feather was placed on my head. All of this was done to prepare me for display, I was told. But where would I be displayed? Would it be in public?

Before I knew what was happening, I was marching in a circle around my Master. He said that I would require a lot of training, but that he was determined to mold me into a fine ponygirl who would impress everyone who laid eyes on me. My eyes filled with tears as he told me that I would eventually march beside him while he walked into town. So this is how I would be displayed, I realized. As a prancing naked ponygirl.

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
Unknown ponygirl.

When I was first told I would be a ponygirl, I did not know what it meant. I figured it had to do with taking care of horses. But I discovered later that day that it was something very different. I found myself stripped naked except for a tight leather harness, with my wrists tied behind my back. Even worse, tight clamps with jagged teeth bit into my nipples. Small bells dangled from the clamps, designed to jingle as I move. My mouth was forced wide open and held there by an uncomfortable bit gag. Inexplicably, a big feather was placed on my head. All of this was done to prepare me for display, I was told. But where would I be displayed? Would it be in public?

Before I knew what was happening, I was marching in a circle around my Master. He said that I would require a lot of training, but that he was determined to mold me into a fine ponygirl who would impress everyone who laid eyes on me. My eyes filled with tears as he told me that I would eventually march beside him while he walked into town. So this is how I would be displayed, I realized. As a prancing naked ponygirl.

Well... he still has the horse tail plug to put in you bum...

Top Bottom