Equine Elegance

Go to CruxDreams.com
Ponygirl Simone in the initial stage of high-step training. She can look forward to many hours, and many days, of training with her Mistress.

It will first focus on maintaining poise and elegance while strutting and prancing as a ponygirl, with her arms tightly bound behind her. Then it will focus on endurance, as sometimes a ponygirl is expected to cover a long distance in a day.

She is in for at least a month of hard work. It will exhaust her both physically and emotionally. It will break her. Only then will will she have earned the honor of public display.

Ponygirl Simone in the initial stage of high-step training. She can look forward to many hours, and many days, of training with her Mistress.

It will first focus on maintaining poise and elegance while strutting and prancing as a ponygirl, with her arms tightly bound behind her. Then it will focus on endurance, as sometimes a ponygirl is expected to cover a long distance in a day.

She is in for at least a month of hard work. It will exhaust her both physically and emotionally. It will break her. Only then will will she have earned the honor of public display.

I hope tail training comes soon...

Ponygirl Sadie Simone, looking so glamorous in her enslavement.

This is what my life has come to. Stripped naked, my arms bound behind me, yet forced to pull my Master around in a cart. Through the streets with people staring at me! With little bells dangling from my nipples, a bit in my mouth and a feather on my head. I am a slave and a ponygirl. This is my life now. And I don't mind admitting that I love it.

Last edited:
Ponygirl Sadie Simone, looking so glamorous in her enslavement.

This what my life has come to. Stripped naked, my arms bound behind me, yet forced to pull my Master around in a cart. Through the streets with people staring at me! With little bells dangling from my nipples, a bit in my mouth and a feather on my head. I am a slave and a ponygirl. This is my life now. And I don't mind admitting that I love it.

Cheap pony slut...

Some of the posts I have read suggest that Pony Girls only exist to be punished and degraded that is very distressing whether made lightly and in jest or not. One of Jackie1111 replies was quite accurate in saying that Pony Girls are above mere slave girls and should be shown good treatment and deserve admiration.

Under the rules of competition Masters and Mistresses can be punished if they mistreat their Ponies!

Ah Slavers, where would we be without them? They capture the young free roaming fillies and bring them to market. Obviously the one pictured was bought for a herd and is either going to be used for working the fields or carts. Show Ponies are usually kept unbranded as the brand can mare her overall appearance which can result in loss of points. Some owner do prefer to have a brand though as it can increase the control they have over a young, unbroken, pony.

I think this Ponygirl (same as the one I posted last night) is named Elena. She had a wonderful time starring in a few ponygirl videos 10-15 years ago. Here she is high-stepping in for another session of training dedicated to poise, elegance, and confidence. I would love so much to be her.

I am heating up the iron... it will be a proper though painful brand on your rump!

Traditions are sacred? You mean like the one where your poor Pony Girl is tied to a hitching post outside a dingy honkytonk, while you sit inside drinking Rye Whiskey out of a bottle and listen to old tired cowboy toons on the jukebox, then drive the poor girl to your little ranch, harshly no doubt, all the while singing out of tune cowboy ditties. Then she'll end up standing tethered, cold, tired, wet. hungry and sore in the corral because you forgot to take her tack off and put her in her stall. The poor thing!

Meanwhile I will be high stepping on parade for my Mistress and the Master while they sit, with their friends on the veranda, sipping Bourbon and Branch or maybe some of Tennessee's Finest, enjoying my, and my fellow Ponies, performance. Afterwards they'll come around to admire and pet us. Eventually, I'll be driven to the stables, as always prodded by the sweet sting of a whip on my rump, just to remind me to keep my pace up and stay in form. Finally my tack will be removed, my mistress will rub me down properly, feed, water and bed me down in my stall.

You say "Anne...shall you soon find out"? You'd have to acquire me first! Pony Girls like me don't come cheap, we're Thoroughbreds not some tired old Nags!

Last edited:
Traditions are sacred, Anne... Shall you soon find out?
Traditions are sacred? You mean like the one where your poor Pony Girl is tied to a hitching post outside a dingy honkytonk, while you sit inside drinking Rye Whiskey out of a bottle and listen to old tired cowboy toons on the jukebox, then drive the poor girl to your little ranch, harshly no doubt, all the while singing out of tune cowboy ditties. Then she'll end up standing tethered, cold, tired, wet. hungry and sore in the corral because you forgot to take her tack off and put her in her stall. The poor thing!

Meanwhile I will be high stepping on parade for my Mistress and the Master while they sit, with their friends on the veranda, sipping Bourbon and Branch or maybe some of Tennessee's Finest, enjoying my, and my fellow Ponies, performance. Afterwards they'll come around to admire and pet us. Eventually, I'll be driven to the stables, as always prodded by the sweet sting of a whip on my rump, just to remind me to keep my pace up and stay in form. Finally my tack will be removed, my mistress will rub me down properly, feed, water and bed me down in my stall.

You say "Anne...shall you soon find out"? You'd have to acquire me first! Pony Girls like me don't come cheap, we're Thoroughbreds not some tired old Nags!
Ah... The endless fight between working/middle class and high society. It may be right to note that the high society has a very sophisticated way of handling ponygirls, but all they know and do is based on the knowledge of the working class.
And Anne, don´t forget - while cowboys may be less refined and sometimes even rough, they love their ponygirls and never forget that they depend on them. The member of high society are very unreliable. They change their hobbys faster than other people their undies. One day you are a pampered ponygirl, the next day you may be forgotten or worse - a burden. They have enough money that your value doesn´t affect your fate.

Back
Top Bottom